Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer TL256 TL256 TL256  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on March 28, 2008
This is original equipment replacement color cartridge for the Canon BJ-85c portable ink-jet printer. No substitutes that I know of are available, need to use this one.
on January 2, 2015
Very fast delivery, excellent value for money. Prooduct was better than I had expected to receive, which also included spare refills. Thank you very much.. Would definitely use this seller again.
on August 14, 2013
Shipping was super fast. I bought this to try and revive my BJC-50, but it didn't. It's a goner. I put it in my new BCJ-85 I got on Amazon and it works great!
on February 17, 2016
I have a Canon BJC 50 thst I use as a mobile printer and I only use name brand ink because generics tend to clog the printhead. This was also a good price.
on January 16, 2011
Nothing works better than an OEM ink cartridge for my portable Canon printer. Nice color pallette to match whatever you want to personalize your project.
on February 18, 2006
What can you say, if you have the cannon printer you have to have to have the cartridge. and original manufacturer product is the sure way to go
on April 2, 2013
I couldn't find these cartridges anywhere but here. I stocked up. I have a super old portable printer I use for work.
on October 10, 2010
can't get this part from a store any more, if you need it , you got to have it.
on March 27, 2016
Replacement I have used this for years. Works great.
on February 7, 2013
Never again will I have an inkjet printer of any kind.
The price for this wisp of ink is atrocious. Guess that's why they almost give away the printer. There's a hook in that bait.

We bought a Brother network laser printer (probably my best ever computer related buy) and now do "must have" color jobs at the drugstore.