Questions & Answers
Canon BG-E3 Battery Grip for EOS Rebel XTi & XT Digital Cameras
by Canon
4.8 out of 5 stars (174)
Used & New from: $58.99
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 questions
votes
I just received my battery grip in the mail yesterday and it DID NOT come with any battery packs. Just the grip and two battery tray inserts - one that holds two Canon rechargable batteries (not included) and one to hold 6 AA batteries. I also had the expectations that a battery pack or two would be included, but since they sell for about $50 each, in hindsight that seems like an unrealistic expectation. But this battery grip is worth the $140 I paid and will accommodate the two Canon batteries I have (one that came with the camera and one I bought separately). I bought this grip because I'm a guy with larger hands. Before you buy this grip, I would recommend you first use the battery that came in your camera to see how long it lasts and then buy a spare (and pre-charged) charged battery (or a half dozen AA alkalines) to keep in your pocket/camera bag in case you need to change during a shooting event.
Jun 26, 2007 by Anthony F. Williams
votes
Tripod compatible? Oct 15, 2007
You can.
Oct 26, 2007 by Jonathan E. Free
votes
I don't believe this one will fit your camera, but I think the BG-E8 might fit the T3.
Jul 15, 2014 by Batgirl
votes
Not compatible with the 300D - it works with the XT and XTI .. (those are also known as the 350D and 400D)
May 3, 2014 by R. Sansone
votes
I don't know I have a t2
Mar 24, 2014 by toni
votes
I just bought one more battery to use the grip. The grip also comes with an extra tray to use AA batteries.
Nov 21, 2008 by David Baltazar
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers