Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 138 questions
votes
7d or t4i Oct 29, 2012
Short answer: The T4i includes Canon's latest technology. The 7D is older and is designed specifically for highly experienced photographers so, if this is your first DSLR, you may not necessarily find the feature set to be worth the premium price. My recommendation is that the T4i offers excellent image quality and the money you save can be used for higher quality lenses and a flash which can improve image quality to a greater extent than the higher priced body with cheaper lenses.
Nov 17, 2012 by Technology Guy
votes
Image Stabilization (IS) is a feature associated with lenses. When looking at the Canon lenses if it has IS, it has image stabilization. The 7D does work with IS enabled lenses.
Mar 13, 2014 by David L.
vote
At least 6 frames per second it's real fast if you want action shots this is the camera.
Mar 17, 2013 by Uzzi
vote
I would hesitate to buy the EF-S lens. Some of the 7d owners, including myself, would probably consider, in not very distant future, either upgrade to a FF or get a 2nd FF body. EF-S only works for APS-C sensor. If you later get a 1d or 5d body, you will have to sell your EF-S lens. If FF is a possibility for you in future, the 24-105 would be a better investment.
Mar 4, 2012 by G. LO
votes
I absolutely love my canon 7D. The Canon 7D mark ii is supposed to be a little better with low light. You really can't beat the price right now on the canon 7D. It has really dropped in price since last year.(about 700.00) I have a Nikon too and I love the menu on the canons. They are easier to use. I love to photo birds in flight and I have gotten some amazing photos. You can buy a fast lens for sports too. The 70-200 lens with 2.8 f/ stop is a great sports photography lens. That is on my wish list. Hope this helps and good luck!
Nov 21, 2014 by Mona H.
votes
Depends on what you need it for, if you are a professional who needs a high frames per second rate to shoot sports, etc., or you need a rugged camera you should go with the 7D, if you are an amateur who just shoots for their own memories, or sharing images, the T4i is great. It has the same sensor as the 7D, but the next generation processor, a really helpful tilt/swivel LCD, and lots easy to use automatic modes if you are just in a hurry. It has excellent image quality (I would recommend the 18-135 lens) and the video is great (although even my S95 has great video). I bought one for my wife and she is very happy with it. If you are sometimes not so sure about what aperture/shutter speed to use, I would 100% recommend the T4i because of all the presets that can help you out in a pinch. Hope this helps.
Oct 2, 2012 by Tech Reviewer
votes
Any EF or EF-S (preferred crop lenses) can be used on any rebel or EOS camera
Jul 11, 2012 by Sam
votes
Assuming price isn't a primary constraint.. Canon 7D more pro, more durable and will last you even and when you go pro. That said the Rebel is a lotta Camera for the cash.
Jul 13, 2012 by Videocat
votes
Yes
May 28, 2015 by Vaughn Smith
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   ...   14   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers