Industrial-Sized Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Andra Day Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Shop Popular Services tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Deal of the Day
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 32 questions
vote
The CX760v is newer but the low light specs, bigger sensor size, and smaller size makes the HF G10 still a very good choice.
Nov 18, 2012 by Manuel E. de la Torre
votes
Yes, it has an optical viewfinder.
Aug 13, 2012 by Dipankar Bagchi
votes
There is nothing in the manual about switching to PAL. The manuel only mentions support from areas using NTSC.
Jan 31, 2013 by Chris Kellogg
votes
It has a separate power adapter which can be plugged in at any time for as long as you like (even with the battery plugged in, which also charges when plugged in). It does not charge via USB - in fact, when you have it plugged into your PC via the USB it is recommended that you plug in the power adapter. Hope that helps. Make sure you have a big enough memory SD card for however long you want to record.
Mar 4, 2014 by Techie1234
votes
Yes. I use mine with a tripod exclusively.
Jan 30, 2015 by Chris Kellogg
votes
That's depend on your kind of shooting but for general purposes a set of larger batteries, external charger, bag and protective filter (if you shoot outdoors) and two class 10 32gb SD cards are the place to start.
Dec 9, 2013 by Pablo
votes
Frankly for photos it stinks. But, for video, it is the best I've seen, especially in low light.
Oct 18, 2013 by Rolando
votes
The default recording mode (and display for the screen) is wide screen, which is a 16:9 aspect ratio. In short, yes it does both record and display in wide screen mode.
Feb 15, 2013 by N. Galloway
votes
Yes it does.
Feb 19, 2013 by Mike Foley
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers