Versatile Scanning Performance with Compact Style.
Scan family snapshots, school projects, important documents--even your child's spelling award. Whatever the task, the CanonScan LiDE600F scanner makes it simple. Large function buttons automate the process, so it's easy to scan originals and e-mail them or create PDFs. The Advanced Double-Hinge-Lid opens 180 degrees allowing clear, complete scans of your thickest originals such as notebooks. Plus, the provided stand holds the scanner vertically, saving you desktop space.
1. USB 2.0 Hi-Speed requires Windows XP, 2000 or Mac OS X operating systems. For Windows 98, Me and Mac OS X v.10.2 to 10.2.6 operating systems, the scanner will operate at USB 1.1 specifications.
- Spectacular scans: Produce scans with spectacular resolution of up to 4800 x 9600 color dpi.
- Rich, vivid color: 48-bit color depth yields over 281 trillion possible colors.
- Multi-image scanning: To save time, simultaneously scan up to 6 frames of 35mm film (negatives or positives).
- Faster data: The USB 2.0 interface enables the fastest possible image transfers and scanning speeds.1
- Great scans from any angle: Position it facing you, turn it 90 degrees, or place it on its side (with included stand) to save space.
- Copy / scan thick originals: Produce clean copies / scans even of thick items that do not lie flat on the platen.
- Incredible resolution: The included software greatly enhances resolution, up to an amazing 19,200 color dpi.
- Old photos look new: Built-in retouching technology removes much of the dust and scratches on original prints, and revives faded images.
- Less wires: One convenient cable to your computer provides both a USB connection and power.
- Easy scanning: Large function buttons automate the scanning process - select the use for the image, and it's ready in seconds.
What's in the box
CanoScan LiDE 600F, USB 2.0 Cable, Film Adapter Unit, Documentation kit: Setup Software & User's Guide CD-ROM, Quick Start Guide, Cross Sell Sheet, Registration Card, Warranty Card
Versatile Scanning Performance with Compact Style