Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc A. Sinclair Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS

on August 6, 2012
The description and photo are misleading. The description says it is a "Canon" replica. I have a Canon replica coffee mug which looks exactly like the lens. This is a cheap immitation and very disappointing. The description and box photo looks like the Canon I have which is what I thought I was getting. I guess you get what you pay for...
on December 22, 2012
This cup is EXTREMELY cheap. I've washed it once and it's already falling apart, not to mention the lid is so loose that it basically just SITS on top of the cup. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY!
on November 14, 2012
What the hell is up with this? This is such a piece of junk I don't even know where to start. First off, it doesn't have a "Canon" logo anywhere on the lens. The product is very poorly made and the lid does not even close!! What the heck is up with that?!?! I will never buy from this seller again!
on March 24, 2013
If you're looking for a travel mug, this is not it--as I thought it would be. it is a decorative pen holder as I can't see what else it can be used for. I gave it as a gift but it was an embarrassing disappointment. The top is hard to get on the mug and it can't be used to drink from as a travel mug would be. It makes a good ashtray or paperclip holder. The inside of the mug is cheap plastic, not stainless steel, as I've seen with others. Piece of Crap.
on May 10, 2013
I ordered this item because it said that it was a coffee mug in the title and description. I received a multi purpose cup. No insulation like a typical coffee mug. Just say can be used as a cup, ash tray, etc. I bought it for the simple fact that i was going to use it for coffee and it was supposed to be a coffee mug.
on May 2, 2013
The product picture show a very good quality mug lens, what i receive is a piece of plastic with very bad quality, scratched all over, with dents, bad finish, simply trash, to make it worse the seller taped the mug boxes all together with lots of clear tape and shipped them wrapped in a yellow plastic instead of a box, the product came wet and smashed and now I have lots of tape glued to the boxes.. all of these is going to the garbage can, i will not resell them to my clients, please stop selling trash to us and produce quility products, I do not mind to pay more for something that it can be use...
on October 18, 2013
This is Not a Canon Lens Cup as the AD says, "Caveat Emptor !".
The Lens Cup I received is Horribly Cheap, and does not say Canon, instead it says "CANIUM".
I could go on about what a ripoff this is, but instead I will post pictures.
Hopefully I can prevent someone else from being burned.
PS. Amazon as always has been awesome about handling the return & refund, needless to say they had no idea what this 3rd party was doing either.
on May 22, 2013
looks pretty close, switches arent functional & the brand name isnt "canon" but instead "canian"...either way, holds pens/pencils great at my desk
on September 22, 2013
Very nice replica of Canon lens. The only issue is the lid needs warn in and is currently trying to align locking thread properly. Lid is of sufficient size to be used as small plate for a snack. If you are a photographer, I recommend this be added to your collection.
on October 17, 2013
This is not a quality product and is cheaply made with many imperfections. I expected that the product would be well made but I found that this is only good to hold pencils or markers and would NEVER drink out of it!