Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 60 questions
vote
Good question! Just try it and found EOS M can not shot in RAW for HDR and hand Handheld Night Scene. It will automatically switch to JPG for those 2 modes. The other modes can do RAW format.
Sep 7, 2014 by JMa
votes
The delay has been very significantly reduced and nearly eliminated with the late June 2013 2.0.2 firmware update.
Jul 9, 2013 by H. A.
votes
The focal length multiplier (crop factor) is 1.6x. It uses the same sensor as the EOS T4i.
Jul 27, 2012 by Michael Heath
votes
The 22 is a prime lens, no zoom. There is a 18-55 zoom available. With an adapter, you use other zoom lenses.
Dec 4, 2014 by Amazon Customer
votes
as with any high end, late model camera of course it does
Feb 24, 2015 by Mike Carswell
votes
Yes It is in the software. I couldn't tell you how to get there, but I have seen it there. Fortunately it isn't too complicated. The problem I have had is fat fingers hitting the wrong button and changing things while I am trying to work with the camera. The reason I know it does have a self timer is because I pushed the button that caused it at a moment when I did not have time to stop shooting so every shot I had to shoot waiting for the timer to count down.
Sep 9, 2014 by Flicker
votes
The lenses for the M camera are a Canon EF-M mount, which is physically different from the EF or EF-S lenses for Canon DSLRs. While there is an adapter that will allow EF or EF-S lenses to be used with the M, I don't believe there is an adapter that is vice versa.
Mar 8, 2015 by Funky D
votes
Yes, but you need an adapter in between. The Canon M has a slightly smaller mount. Canon sells their own for between $70-125 and the third party ones out there might be okay, not sure. I bought the Canon brand and it keeps the electrical signals, so AF works and AE works. It does have a small tripod foot on it, and this gets in the way if you want to use a quick release head, can't open the battery or memory card door.
Jan 23, 2015 by M. Jenner
votes
Yes, the sensor size in the EOS-M is three times larger than the s110 making the video quality much better.
Oct 3, 2013 by Gerald J. Skrocki
votes
I think you would be happy with the 18-55mm focal length lens. The f/# needed at 22mm on the variable FL lens may be slightly higher than for a fixed focal length, but this is a good camera.
Feb 25, 2015 by TWade
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers