2,110 Reviews
 (1,415)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag that holds everything!
I had so much stuff in my huge LowePro Nova 5AW shoulder bag that it hurt my my shoulder and back to carry it around. Saw the Canon 200EG Backpack and based on reviews ordered one. I am impressed. It was about 1/2 the price of my LowePro bag. Its very well designed with lots of compartments, padding, external straps and quality materials. It holds everything that was...
Published on July 14, 2005 by R. Wolfinger

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Bag, Could Be Better
At first I loved this bag. As other reviewers have said, it fits a ton of camera equipment safely. It also fits comfortably and adjusts easily.

My only complaint is that the lens holders (see photos) are all open, meaning that it is very easy for the lenses to slip out of position or, if you open the bag the wrong way, fall out or slip. This happened to me a...
Published on April 16, 2006 by Kindle Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars This could be the best kept secret in photo backpacks! Read on:, April 20, 2007
T. Tom (SF Bay Area, CA United States) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Canon Deluxe Photo Backpack 200EG for Canon EOS SLR Cameras (Black with Green Accent) (Camera)
This photo backback compares favorably to the Lowepro MiniTrekker yet it's less than half the cost! Sure, it's not *quite* as well built and the chest and waist straps and clips aren't as tough as on the Lowepro, but for the price it can't be beat. You won't really gain any more functionality by spending over twice as much on the Lowepro, although you will gain a bag that will probably last a few more years. Note also that wile the Lowepro is slightly taller (which is nice), it's also a lot thicker (12" vs. this Canon's 7"). This means the Lowepro looks you look like a spaceperson while you are wearing it yet this Canon backpack holds nearly the same amount of stuff and looks a bit better (although I do wish it was slightly longer since I'm a bit tall it would be nice if this pack came down a bit lower on my back.

Note the online pictures of this pack do not do it justice, the color is really a nice dark olive drab and black, (it's not gold or anything). While I do wish it had grey/black or just all black coloring instead of the olive, it is not offensive looking or anything as is. Like others, I do not like the Canon logo on it but that's something that a bit of black gaffer's tape can take care of with ease.

A note about the layout-I like this style photo backpack better than the type where the camera gear is placed in the bottom of the pack and the top part is for other items. This style is more space efficient-it can hold more lenses and photo gear in the main compartment, yet the outside dimensions of the bag are less. Granted, you do have to take the pack off and set it down to access it. But I tried a Tamrac backpack (the kind where the camera stuff goes in the bottom part of the pack) before buying this Canon and I found it way too big and not any more convenient to use as I had to also remove that one from my back to access it. In the end, this Canon holds extra stuff too. In the flap pocket, I can fit a shirt, light lunch and other items like a magazine. In fact, I can even fit a small laptop in the main compartment (in a separate laptop slipcase for protection). I would say a 13"-15" laptop would fit fine, but not a 17" or larger one.

If you want something that you can work out of without having to take it off and yet carries all of your photo gear, I doubt you will ever find it. I would instead recommend a shoulder bag that you carry only one or two lenses in (for weight reasons) for walking around with, and a back pack for transporting all your stuff. I also use the backpack for long walks/hikes and it works fine not fully loaded too. In other words, just because you can take every single photo item you own, doesn't mean
you have to or should.

This photo backpack is money well spent. Sure, if you can find the Lowepro for the same price, snag that instead since the materials in the Lowepro are sturdier and better made. But at this price, I can absolutely recommend the Canon 200EG Photo back pack, it's a no brainer!

5.0 out of 5 stars frodo baggins, January 23, 2007
for a fairly small, hobbit-like bag--low-profile, unassuming, and surprisingly robust--this backpack sure packs a lot of gear for not a lot of dough.

if you have only one camera body, you can easily fit 4-5 lenses and a flash, or a long telezoom, w/a flash and two other lenses, in the main camera compartment. you might be able to squeeze some filters or a 50mm prime in there as well. if not, they or the flash can go in the other pocket, which has elastic pouches for small items like memory cards and batteries. there's also a third pocket in front for a pen, pad, and mp3, and a cord-webbing ring with a sheath of cordura which can hold a book or magazine, your lunch, a light gore-tex shell, or a topo map. the back is padded and sectioned, and the straps are nice and chubby. it's almost perfect for hiking and day trekking, although a tripod can only go on the underhanging loops -- you might be able to strap a small monopod to the side, however.

for the price, this thing has a lot of features--like rugged ripstop material backed with urethane or pvc for water proofing, all those pockets --inc. 2 on the side for sunglasses or gummy bears and 2 mesh zipped interior pockets for lens caps, USB cords, and perfume-scented business cards from all the strippers you're shooting portfolios of "pro bono" (j/k)-- a torso quick-release strap that tucks away, and a zipper that faces the opposite way on the main compartment, shielded with a flap. it's a small design implement, but results in a little added security, because the zipper isn't as accessible to pickpockets, thieves, and the like. the zippers aren't the most durable out there, but they have a smooth sliding action with no snags and jerks. that's appreciated when you want to perform a quick-change lens switch.

another nice touch is the panel-loading design; if you have stuff in the front of the pack, and the (padded) middle section, it also will protect your expensive gear in the main compartment. hard plastic nubs on the bottom provide some vertical shock protection, although i wouldn't chuck it out a window or drop it down a staircase, if i were you. removeable and reshapable dividers allow for infinite configurations, and there's an elastic/velcro strap for your camera body. the green/black color is fairly incognito, except for the metallic "canon" logo embedded into it. sew a patch over it if that bothers you.

for $35, you can't really complain about what it doesn't have--bright-colored interior dividers, rain flap, notebook compartment, bulletproof kevlar reinforcements, built-in GPS (j/k)--because you can get all that chi-chi stuff in more expensive bags. it's still a backpack, so you have to take it off to get to your stuff, but if that troubles you, get a sling bag or a torso pack, which hold less gear and cost more.

ok, so it's not very sexy, but not especially ugly, either. do you really want a sexy camera bag? why not just get a neon sign saying "rob me" when you stroll through j'maa al-fnaa in morocco trying to get that snap of a snake charmer? it looks just like a "regular" backpack, except for the logo. you also can't complain about the compact size too much, since it'll be just right for most casual enthusuasts, photohikers and/or photojournalists. pro fashion and wedding photographers who want to take everything but the kitchen sink will have to get a bigger sack. no kidding.

for everyone else--that's you, sir or madame-- you'll find you can take ALMOST everything but the kitchen sink. you'll probably want something bigger for extended travel, or if you simply have to take a laptop to Mt. Whitney, and/or something smaller for casual shooting. but, hey, for an everyday camera bag that can sweat it through the jungle if necessary and hold up to a decent amount of punishment, you can't get a more substantial value for the money. pay more if you must, but you might not get a better bag, just a costlier one. believe that.

5.0 out of 5 stars This backpack is a gem..., August 13, 2006
This is perhaps the best cost-to-value product that Canon makes. I compared this backpack to a similar Lowepro and Tamrac backpack. After reading multiple reviews I made the purchase.

The build quality, and protective padding, are excellent. The color is quite nice, the zippers are well-constructed, and the overall size is bigger than I anticipated. The main compartment holds an impressive amount of equipment and is modifiable for your particular needs. Mine carries a Rebel XT body with battery grip attached, a 400mm f/5.6, a 70/200mm f/2.8 is lens, kit lens, a 50 mm 1.8 lens, a 1.4 teleconverter, and a 2.0 teleconverter.

The bag is laid flat to open. The cover/flap that zips open has both interior and exterior pockets. On the inside of this flap are two mesh pockets with zippers. There is ample space here to store all batteries, flash cards, small manual, or whatever. It has the same length and width as the compartment that contains all the camera equipment I specified.

The external portion of the cover/flap has a zipper that follows a semicircular patern when opening (along the perimeter of the bag) and another compartment that zips horizontally across the mid portion of the cover/flap. Again, there is a lot of storage space in these pockets. I carry the manual, both the remote control switch and the cable switch, the battery holder for my battery grip, and I have room to spare. It would be easy to carry protein bars or other items in this space.

The side of the bag has two smaller pockets that have a zelcro attachment. I place cleaning cloths and lens cleaning equipment in these pockets. They are not overly secure given the zelcro versus zipper attachment, so I wouldn't put expensive items in these side pockets.

There are straps on the bottom of the bag that allow you to attach your tripod. I have the Manfrotto 3021 w/488rc2 head. While the width makes passing through doorways a slight venture, the tripod is held securely and does not bounce against you while walking.

There are straps that connect across your chest and waist to aid in weight distribution. They are thin, and haven't proven very useful so far. I prefer the waist straps to the chest straps. The shoulder straps are thick and well padded. They make toting the bag extremely comfortable.

I saved perhaps $100 compared to similarly sized and styled bags from Lowepro and Tamrac.

For me, this one's a no-brainer.

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks nice; not nearly as functional as Lowepro Mini Trekker, July 5, 2006
This is my first bag from Canon, and I do like the exterior look of the bag. However, the beauty is only skin deep. The exterior/carrying functionality is marginal at best. The reason why I use backpacks (instead of a shoulder bag) is because I carry heavy cameras and lenses for long periods of time. This backpack is poorly designed for that purpose. The straps are set too close together, and as a result cut off circulation to your arms and cut into the back of your neck. The lumbar strap is no more than a decoration, as it is just a thin strip of nylon with no support or padding. The chest strap is not useful because since the shoulder straps already crimp at the underarms, the chest strap makes it even worse. Also, see my note about Lowepro's side buckles vs. Canon's lack of them.

My list of pros:

1. Looks stylish

2. Has lots of exterior straps and pockets (though I'm still looking for something to do with those bungee-cross hatch things that ended up breaking and hanging down all over the place).

Cons:

1. Hurts to wear for any length of time

2. Has the Canon logo emblazoned on the outside ("Please steal me!") -- Which I blackened out with permanant marker, but it still rubs off fairly easily.

3. Has no side buckles to prevent unzipped main compartment from dropping camera and lenses out the side!

4. The interior compartments are too loose and floppy, and the camera slides down. Everything is hard to get to in this thing.

My recommendation: Buy the Lowepro Mini Trekker Classic (also comes in the smaller Micro). It is a FAR better camera bag (I've used it for over a year now). Great support, well padded and placed straps, great lumbar padding and strap, and all the good things about the Canon (though not quite as snazzy looking), without the drawbacks. And you will be surprised at how often those side buckles will save you (or, more accurately, your equipment). Take a look at the photo and you'll know what I mean.

5.0 out of 5 stars great camera bag at a great price, April 28, 2005
i got this item a few months ago and what a deal. i

looked around for other camera backpacks, and was

shocked to find some of them costing 100s of dollars.

come on its a back pack with some velcro straps. so

when i found the canon i was very pleased. i was able

to fit my 20D with Bg-e2 grip still attached, 4 lens

and lots of other parts in this pack with no problems.

it looks nice and the build quality is very good. lots

of straps for other stuff, its soft and padded in the

right places. for the money is one of the best out

there.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pure and simple, this is the best camera bag I've ever owned!, November 1, 2005
Pure and simple, this is the best camera bag I've ever owned!

It's an extremely well-thought-out bag, and does exactly what I wanted it to. By moving and re-bending some of the dividers, I have been able to carry my EOS 10D edgewise, with the lens on...AND with a Stroboframe Press-T installed with a 420EX speedlight on top with coil-cord connected...ready to use in one grab, with "no assembly required," with the base of the camera at the bottom of the bag and the flash at the top for perfect weight distribution. And there's still room for charger, other lenses, accessories in the main body, to say nothing of the outer compartments and pouches for your other "junk" like cell phone, iPod, GPS and pocket digicam (doesn't every paparazzo need a backup in case somthing happens to his main camera?)

The main zippered compartment on the front of the case has room for two 16.9 oz. bottles of Aquafina plus assorted snackage plus the outer web will hold a rolled-up jacket. It has external straps on each side and a pair on the bottom to attach tripods and other tools of engagement.

The thick padded shoulder straps are great, and the sternum strap and waist strap will keep this securely on your body no matter how strenuous your physical activity. You'll feel ready to roll like a Marine in full battle rattle with this kit.

Since this bag is brand-new, I have no idea how it will hold up over the years, but the fit and finish and level of detail hint that some attention was paid to quality of build. And the price? A giveaway! People, buy this bag, now!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value, great item! [UPDATE: changes in new 2011 revision), November 3, 2007
[UPDATE - March 2011 - After a few years, my backpack was starting to wear out. It's held in there and still works fine, but it's gotten a little beat up. Because of the low price and lightweight, I decided to buy a 2nd one as a replacement. The 2011 version (despite being the same model #) is different in some areas (better or worse, you decide). The front-pocket has been sealed up tightly, making removal of the CANON logo on the front impossible without actually cutting through the fabric. The method below no longer works on the 2011 revision, which is disappointing. It also seems like it may be glued on, as you can't even pull it forward.

The middle pocket now includes 3 slots in the center - I'm guessing these are to hold SD cards (1 card per slot). The pockets are very small, so they likely can't hold a CF card. I plan to use these to hold mini-batteries for flash transmitters. There is also a "chest-strap" with buckle on the front (between both shoulder straps) - this was not on my original backpack and I don't care for it so I'll be removing it if I can, and also a waist-strap. I really don't like either, and the waist-strap is permanently attached. The back-padding seems to be a bit more on this model, and the shoulder straps have some thick foam inside making them VERY stiff. My biggest disappointments are how everything is sealed tightly.. There is no easy way to remove the waist-strap other than cutting it, and that seems to be the case with a number of pieces on the backpack, and wasn't the case with the earlier version.

The backpack is still only available in black with an ugly olive color. I purchased this over the AmazonBasics alternative because I need the holes in the zippers so I can attach locks. After seeing the changes in this new revision, I think I'm just going to return it and go back to my old one. If I could buy the pre-2011 version again, I definitely would. I also own heavier-duty backpacks, but this is the lightest one by far, which I really like (the others are easily 5-6 pounds while this is near lightweight).

UPDATE2 - I found a way to remove the Canon logo on the new model without doing much damage. Open up the front zipper, and reach your hand up behind the CANON pin. It's covered in material, but you should feel a metal rectangle shape with 2 smaller pieces raised near the sides. These raised pieces are actually aluminum "poles" that hold it in place, they're just bent sideways to keep it there. Take a pair pliers and you can see that you can twist/bend them (it's a light aluminum).. If you bent them around a few times, they'll actually snap off and release the CANON logo on the front. From there, you can either leave the rectangular metal piece inside the backpack (behind where the logo was) or remove it. To remove it, take a knife or scissors and make a small cit (about 1/4") on one end of the "Rectangle" (inside the front pocker). You can then pull out the metal backing piece. You'll see a turquoise looking fabric inside, you can pull that out too (it's meant to hold the rectangle in place and has no other use). The 1/4" hole is unnoticeable and can be sewn up easily. ]

Original review (pre-2011 model):

I just made the switch from Point and Shoot photography to a DSLR less than 6 months ago and have been looking for the perfect travel bag since. I've gone through the camera bags that hold a single camera and lens to the larger carrying cases such as the Canon 200DG Digital Camera Gadget Bag (Black) but they either had me leaving half of my accessories at home or left me wandering around with a large (and obvious) camera bag which was both tough to navigate through crowds and also made you look like an obvious "target" to any potential thieves in the area. I found that within a few months, even the bags such as the 200DG had me leaving all my accessories at home because they simply wouldn't fit. That's when I figured it would be time to look into a new option.

I first looked at the Tamrac 5577 Expedition 7 SLR Photo Backpack (Black) but the high price (6x the price of the Canon Backpack) left me looking for a lower priced solution.. Strange enough, that brought me to the Canon branded backpack (isn't Canon supposed to be the one charging $200 for the backpack?!)

It had glowing reviews all around and for $35, I figured I'd give it a shot.

Much like the 200DG bag, it uses a velcro interior with removable walls that you arrange to fit all of your equipment. Since I already had the 200DG I decided to use some of the removable walls from that bag to better support the contents in the 200EG backpack.

The canon is advertised to hold 1-2 cameras and 3-4 lenses, and I'd say that's about accurate if dealing with smaller lenses (kit lenses, for example).

My backpack currently consists of:

Main Compartment:
* Canon XTI w/ Canon battery grip, neckstrap and handstrap with a 70-200mm f/4L IS lens attached
* 70-200mm f/4L IS lens hood
* 50mm f/1.8 lens
* 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 kit lens
* 580EXII Flash
* Whaletail diffuser
* Battery case (8x AA)

..and with those inside, the main compartment of the pack is filled to the point where it could possibly hold 1 more small lens.

One thing worth noting is that even the XTI (a small camera compared to some of the non-rebel SLR's) with battery grip attached is a tight fit - the battery grip lifts the camera to the point that the back is about 2 inches above the zipper line of the bag when opened. This could cause 2 potential problems:
(1) the back of the camera (which is held at the top of the bag) leans forward due to the bulge of the Battery Grip - this could easily be enough to send the camera forward (and out of the bag) if the zipper comes undone, and (2) pushes the lens downward in the backpack because of the several inch difference from the battery grip.
I solved the first problem by adding 2 velcro straps (one going over the camera body and the other going over the lens (in addition to the one already crossing the lens). This makes me feel much better if the zippers were to come open (or you forgot to close them before standing up with the backpack on). I solved the second problem by using some soft foam padding to support the lens and keep it even with the camera body so that it's not pushed downward.

The inside of the backpack also has 2 mesh pockets on the inside which I use to hold my:
* CF cards (4) and
* other small accessories (diffuser gels, tripod attachments, etc..)

On the front of the bag is another zipper compartment - enough room to hold clothes, I use it to hold my:
* Giottos AA1900 Large Rocket Blaster
* Canon CP-E4 Compact Battery Pack, battery grip AA cartridge,
* camera/lens caps,
* Joby GP3-01EN Gorillapod SLR-Zoom Flexible Tripod for Digital SLR Cameras,
* Canon Remote Switch RS60 E3 and
* other small accessories (pens, velcro strips, etc..)

In front of that zipper compartment is a 3rd. Much smaller than the previous, this one is good for holding small/thin accessories. I use it to hold my:
* microfiber cloths

All together, that's a lot of items in one bag - much more than I could dream about holding in my previous bag.

On the bottom of the bag are are tripod straps - I havent given them a try yet due to the weight of my tripod (approx. 10 lb's with the tripod head attached). There are also chest-straps to better secure the backpack while hiking (also have not tried these).

One neat feature I found to be useful is the black webbing on the front of the backpack - by putting a monopod in there and tightening the ropes, you can use it to mount an external flash (useful for when you don't have a flash bracket or find yourself often changing from vertical/horizontal and don't want to adjust the flash/bracket each time). I'm not sure if thats the use for this area, but that's what I use it for!

There are also 2 side pockets good for holding accessories (a point and shoot camera, flash unit, etc..)

With that out of the way, I made a few modifications to the backpack (note that these may void your warranty):

The CANON logo on the front is a very easy to spot "target" for potential thieves. By opening the very front zipper pocket (the thin one that I use to hold the Microfiber cloths) you can easily remove this logo. The logo is much like a pin with a metal backing piece. You can bend the metal prongs out of the way to remove the logo (it can also be reattached later if needed). Another option is to simply cover it with a patch.
There is also a smaller Canon logo on a tag in the front. This can be removed with a quick snip from a pair of scissors.

My next additions also help protect the equipment from potential thieves (as well as further secure the contents of the bag). By purchasing a small package of key-locks (I paid under $10 for a 4-pack at a crafts store). You can even buy them here at Amazon: Master Lock #121Q 4PK 3/4"BLK Brass Padlock
Note that the ones I purchased are black (not gold as shown in the picture) and are quite small - the perfect size to connect to the holes on the zippers of the backpack. Simply connect the lock going through each pair of zippers (the 2 on the main compartment, for example) which will prevent the bag from opening on it's own.. or from other people who don't belong in there! I used the 4 locks throughout the bag for more security (this particular model uses the same key to open all 4 locks so you don't need to worry about multiple keys).

The next suggestion is also cheap: Velcro
I paid $1 for a 3-foot strip from a generic brand and it seems to work perfectly. use these to secure each inside compartment to prevent items from falling out if the backpack is opened (similar to my camera protection method listed earlier in the review). One small strip and I was able to turn the bag upside down (while opened) without anything falling out.

Bonus:
If you own the canon 200DG bag, you can use those included inserts for extra padding or dividers.

Walking around (with the additions), I feel very secure that pieces won't come crashing to the ground. It's also nice to carry EVERYTHING with me when needed!
The backpack is comfortable to me - not the best but not bad. Compared to carrying the 200DG over my shoulder, it's very nice!

For the Rebel series, I highly recommend it. If using a higher end camera, it may be too small.

5.0 out of 5 stars Two Cameras, Three Lenses, A Flash Unit, and more room, January 4, 2006
The backpack camera bag is impressive in that is was designed to be a real hiking pack. It has the sleeve through which a waist belt can be run. It has the clips to hold the shoulder straps across the chest from spreading too far. It even has the waist strap of its own.

I tend to like to have everything with me when I take the camera, so let me list what I shoved into this bag and still have more room to go:

1) Canon 20D with the 28-135IS Lens attached AND the flower-type lens hood on (ready to shoot);

2) 300D/Digital Rebel Body with the battery grip attached;

3) 18-55 EF lens

4) 50mm/1.8 mkI lens

5) table top tripod (just in case)

6) four bp-511-type batteries

7) Tiffen filter essentials for the giant 28-135 lens

8) Hoya filter packs (3 boxes) for the 18-55

9) a lens cleaning kit (small 5x7x1 box)

10) a 380EX flash

11) a bunch of odds and ends (like the wired remote for the Rebel, a flat level, etc)

12) Firewire CF reader

13) charger for the BP-511

There is one empty spot in the compartments and plenty of room in the pockets -- plus an empty front pocket for whatever else I migth want to squirrel away in there. Not to mention, I can put a pack or two of Parodis in the side compartment, and my cell phone and its charger in the other side.

Wow! And to top it all off, even with that mess of stuff in the bag, it is comfortable to walk around with on the back...

The best thing for me, is that the camera is easy to retrieve and ready to shot when I pack it in a bag. Here, I can have the 20D ready to go with the 28-135 IS lens and the lens hood on it. All I need to do is move the zipper and the camera can slide out. Unlike some of the back packs, which require you to open the bag completely, this bag can have the camera located near the opening. For me, this is a big plus because I don't have to reveal to everyone the entire contents of my bag to get the camera out. Rather, I can retrieve the camera alone, ready to shoot, and no one sees what else is there.

That's a big, big plus to the bag design.

Fit and finish appears with quality and well done. Not only is the bag comfortable when loaded and worn, but the zippers remain easy to operate.

To top it all off, this bag is worth it at the list price, but at the markdown here, it is a steal.

I give it a 5 because it was easy to set-up and load, and because it is designed for actual hiking with it loaded down heavy to be comfortable and usable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better Than Other SLR Backpacks, April 6, 2006
Muleboy "muleboy" (Washington, DC USA) - See all my reviews
I own SLR backpacks by Tamrac, Lowe, and this "Canon" backpack. After six months of intensive use, I feel confident recommending it. I have a full SLR system in each of my bags, and I use the Canon backpack for my D200 or D50 rigs. It outshines the others, at under half the price, and less than 1/3 of the cost of the Tamrac. The 200 EG sits upright very well, with tons of support [that you don't feel while wearing it]. Rather than opening from the top, it peels away from the front while standing steady. I am easily able to fit an older 80-200 2.8 lens [big and fast], along with a large 85 mm, fast 50mmm, 20 mm, with space left over -- and the dividers are well configured, strong, and easily manipulated. I have also comfortably used the bag with my Pentax 645 rig, although I only carried three lenses.

The pocket areas outside the main compartment accomodate a LOT of add'l materials, incl. an aircan for dusting. The bag is lightweight, strong, roomy, and [if you remove the Canon logo], it doesn't scream "I'm a camera bag -steal me!" Which is important to paranoid folks like me. I would like a good tripod strap system, which is missing, but the webbing handles a good traveling tripod well. I am sad to say I go with this "cheapo" 95% of the time; it's a fabulous bag at the price. And Adorama was quick to deliver; nicely boxed and protected [although it didn't need it].

1.0 out of 5 stars straps are poorly designed, August 30, 2007
When you buy a backpack, one thing you see on better quality packs is that the straps are not coming from the same point on the top of the bag- this creates tension pulling down on your neck as opposed to straps with space, putting the pressure on your shoulders.

This bag is great except for that, and with the weight of the camera and lenses, you do not want it pulling on your neck and upper back the way that this bag does.

It's worth an extra ten bucks elsewhere not to have this problem.