‹ Previous | 1 2 37 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, October 7, 2012
This review is from: Canon EOS Rebel T3 12.2 MP CMOS Digital SLR with 18-55mm IS II Lens + Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4.0-5.6 IS Telephoto Zoom Lens (Electronics)
The greatest camera I'd have. Love the usability of it. Would buy again and again. Canon is really a good camera

5.0 out of 5 stars Great camera!, April 9, 2012
I have had this camera for 5 months now and I absolutely love it! The camera takes amazing still shots and is simple to use. We used the video on a recent vacation and it is also amazing.

5.0 out of 5 stars what can I say that was not said before ? - this is a great camera at a great price, February 19, 2012
Its a wonderful camera, I was debating whether to get the Rebel T2i or this one and decided on this because of the weight and the deal it was on. I could not be happier with this camera. I assume if you care about rapid RAW format shooting this is not for you but as someone who tends to shoot JPEG mainly I have this camera to be a perfect fit. the grip is very good and I don't feel a lack of the rubberized grip of the higher 'i' series. taking multiple short concurrently (I normally take 3-4 in succession to choose the best) is easy, responsiveness with and without flash is great, battery life cannot is unequaled by anything I used before. in short - very close to perfect and the price/performance really cannot be beat. Coupled with the Caselogic slingshot bag I got that holds both lenses, the extra battery and extra memory stick + sensor cleaning kit and wallet this makes for an extremely easy to carry around camera kit. I couldn't be happier with my purchase

4.0 out of 5 stars Great deal..., January 1, 2012
This is my first SLR camera so I'm still learning my way around it, but so far it's a piece of cake to use! Very lightweight and easy to handle. The stability feature in the lenses is awesome. Highly recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Home Run!, January 19, 2013
I bought this camera primarily to capture photos of my daughter's first baby. Knowing she did not have anything even close to the level of this item(mostly point-and-shoots) I decided that, after an overnight stay at her house, I would "forget" to take the camera back home. Well, the rest is history, as they say; daughter's been using the camera almost as much as the changing table for the baby!...and I couldn't be happier. This Canon product is relatively user-friendly and throughout the hundred of shots taken so far since Thanksgiving Day 2012, every picture is a keeper! Coupled with a Canon 200DG camera bag, the included additional lens, and, last but not least, Amazon's AWESOME quick and reliable delivery service, this purchase was, for me, a Home Run.

5.0 out of 5 stars I am not a professional photographer, December 20, 2012
but I love this camera. It's such an upgrade from the regular cameras I have. My husband gave me this EOS Rebel as a gift and I am so overwhelmed with joy and curiosity to learn all the functions. The manual is so long and there are so many possibilities that I'm not sure if I will be ever able to use all. I'm thinking about taking some classes and learn more about my camera, so I can take full advantage of it. At first, I had issues playing the videos on my computer. They were all blurry and had these red horizontal lines. I read the manual, and it seemed that I was doing everything right, but for some reason I couldn't fix the issue. I thought about returning the camera because I was certain that it was damaged. Then, I contacted Canon and they sent me an email asking some specific questions. The issue was that I had not installed the canon software on my computer (genius jumped this step) and I was copying/pasting the videos and trying to play them on Windows Media Player. Canon customer service representative "hold my hand" and went with me step-by-step over all the things I need to do. It does work perfectly now. So, sometimes if the manual is not clear enough, I just contact Canon.

5.0 out of 5 stars User friendly, June 12, 2012
I've only used the camera a few times since getting it weeks ago, but the quality of photos and video surpassed my expectations. I've taken many shots in various modes (auto, sports, portrait, and landscape). The camera seems to set itself to the best settings based on the lighting and type of shot I've described I'll take. It's very user friendly and doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out. I just want to take really nice pictures without having the fully understand f-stops, shutter speeds, iso settings, etc... The videos also are very clear with a great microphone which surprised me. I'll actually shoot more videos than expected. The only thing I don't like is having to swith between the 18-55mm to the 55-250mm. This gets a little cumbersome at times, but getting an 18-200mm will likly handle most environments. I'll probably get one of those lenses later, but for now I'm completely satisfied. Very good camera for the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars review, August 2, 2012
Have had this camera for almost a year, I can say that it takes great pictures, light, good fit for large hands, outstanding battery life, well worth the money spent, you will not be disapointed with purchasing, great fun to use and has had not a single issue in it's operation, what else could you ask for!

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly a great investment., December 20, 2012
With a lively toddler about, all my point and shoot photos were nothing but blurrs. I did not want his toddlerhood memories to also be a blur. I wanted those artful photos I see in all the lovely mom blogs I read. After buying this camera I am well on my way to taking great pictures. This is a great camera and I have caught those special moments and expressions quickly and easily. I haven't yet figured out how to work this camera to its fullest extend, but I look forward to it in the years to come. Just in Auto mode its spectacular. Its worth the money and the package I received from Amazon was a better deal than in the stores.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted!, December 12, 2012
I came from a canon s95 model. Loved the camera except for the fact I wanted to control my depth of field and I couldn't get that effect with it. I ended up losing the camera after 11 months, so I decided to upgrade. This camera is awesome! It takes wonderful shots and is so incredibly easy to use if you are used to a point and shoot camera. I would definitely recommend this camera for those beginners!

‹ Previous | 1 2 37 | Next ›