Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Canon EOS Rebel T3 12.2 MP CMOS Digital SLR with 18-55mm IS II Lens + Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4.0-5.6 IS Telephoto Zoom Lens
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

on February 5, 2013
Totally satisfied. Simple to use and fabulous quality pictures, and fast action. If you are using a phone for pictures- Stop. Just stop right now. You are missing alot. Takes nice video also.
on December 20, 2012
With a lively toddler about, all my point and shoot photos were nothing but blurrs. I did not want his toddlerhood memories to also be a blur. I wanted those artful photos I see in all the lovely mom blogs I read. After buying this camera I am well on my way to taking great pictures. This is a great camera and I have caught those special moments and expressions quickly and easily. I haven't yet figured out how to work this camera to its fullest extend, but I look forward to it in the years to come. Just in Auto mode its spectacular. Its worth the money and the package I received from Amazon was a better deal than in the stores.
on July 30, 2012
An entry level SLR, which is what I was looking for. Lens movement for zoom and focusing are smooth. Camera construction is great quality.
on December 12, 2012
I came from a canon s95 model. Loved the camera except for the fact I wanted to control my depth of field and I couldn't get that effect with it. I ended up losing the camera after 11 months, so I decided to upgrade. This camera is awesome! It takes wonderful shots and is so incredibly easy to use if you are used to a point and shoot camera. I would definitely recommend this camera for those beginners!
on July 10, 2013
Great camera for the amateur photographer. This thing does everything I needed and more. Just be prepared to do lots of reading and research on how to really use the camera. Only thing is once you get comfortable with what this thing does you will want to upgrade and purchase more lenses. Once you start it is hard to stop the shutterbug.
on April 22, 2013
We live on a ranch, breed and sell horses and train horses for a living. I have always taken lots of photos for our website, etc. and have been told I have a good eye, but have never owned more than just a pocket camera.
This camera is perfect for me! I don't want to get too technical and the auto focus is just outstanding! The zoom is strong and lets me capture those precious mare-foal moments from far enough away that I don't interfere with the action.
Great camera & good service.
on February 11, 2013
T3 is absolutely great for beginners! User friendly, easy-to-operate camera will help you to make first steps to photo, learning about aperture, shutter speed etc. 55-250mm - is a must, kit is not enough.
on August 11, 2014
This is a very fine camera and lens package. The price is right and it meets a large variety of uses. It has minor limitations such as maximum recommended enlargement size for the 12.2 megapixel sensor. The camera has no automatic dust removal, a feature that has limited effectiveness. Manual dust removal is easy. Like any DSLR it takes time to learn the camera operating system.
The complex lenses support high end features of image stabilization (very useful for hand held photography)and fast phase comparison auto focus. I have seen photo image jitter with other moderate cost cameras without image stabilization
on December 27, 2011
Purchased this camera for my Wife's Christmas gift. We were looking to get out of point and shoot cameras and move into something with more features and better photos.

This camera fits the bill for both. This camera is easy to use and to takes outstanding photos. Although we are still figuring out all the features, we have been impressed with its ease of use and the many features available to us.

We are going to take a camera class to learn more about this camera and will update our review once we have used the camera longer.

December 2012 - Now that we have owned the camera for nearly a year, we can still give this item great marks. It is a very easy to use camera and it takes outstanding pictures. Another nice feature is the number of photos you can take without having to download to a computer. Would highly recommend this product.
on January 1, 2012
This is my first SLR camera so I'm still learning my way around it, but so far it's a piece of cake to use! Very lightweight and easy to handle. The stability feature in the lenses is awesome. Highly recommend.