4.0 out of 5 stars I know I love it.
I got the Canon EOS Rebel T3 12.2 MP CMOS Digital SLR with 18-55mm IS II Lens + Canon EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III Telephoto Zoom Lens back in September. Its my first DSLR. I have used Sony since 2005 and have been using the Sony H-5 and the Sony HX100v. I have to say it was a learning curve switching over to the Canon but a short one as I got David Busch's Canon EOS Rebel...
Published on January 27, 2012 by 2ParrotMom

3.0 out of 5 stars Canon
the camera i purchased doesnt work. I have charged the battery and bought a new SD card. and it still comes with an error 20. "turn off camera and re start, remove battery and restart"

im not sure if it is a faulty carmera or battery, im currently over seas and can not take this in to a camera shop it see the problem.
Published 15 months ago by michael

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 419 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great camera, March 22, 2012
This review is from: Canon EOS Rebel T3 12.2 MP CMOS Digital SLR with 18-55mm IS II Lens + Canon EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III Telephoto Zoom Lens (Electronics)
The camera is great. I wanted a camera that would capture my family's activites during day and night. It takes great pictures no matter how the light is. Love this camera. This will create wonderful pictures for our family to remember.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, September 18, 2012
sadie hawkins (CONYERS, GA, US) - See all my reviews
for my first "REAL" camera this camera is aweseome!! i found it very easy to work and set up. when you turn the dial the camera tells you what the setting is, so you don't have to guess what "type" of shot you are taking.
i don't regret this purchase at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love my new camera, July 28, 2012
I really like this camera. It is an affordable way to enter the DSLR category and I think it takes great pictures. I am a horrible photographer so my opinions mean nothing. I am however trying to learn as much as possible and have spent many hours playing around with all the different settings. The software that comes with the camera is pretty powerful and I have been having a lot of fun with it. The zoom lens that comes with it is pretty nice but I wish it was an Image Stabilizer lens. Still a great deal from Amazon. I will be taking this camera to Las Vegas when I get married in August and will have the chance to do some extensive photography in the desert and hopefully the Grand Canyon (if I can work up the courage to get in a helicopter). So for now I am just reading and reading different photography websites and hopefully will retain enough of what I learned to take some good shots.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, April 2, 2012
Very nice camera and takes very professional pictures. Not so hard to learn and fun to use. I received this with the bigger lens and got an excellent deal so I am a very happy customer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast shipping and GREAT price., February 19, 2012
I've looked for this camera and lens at a lot of places and I didn't find it at the same price. They have fast shipping, I ordered it and it came within 2 days. They even included a lens dust blower, an 8gb memory card, and a camera bag. This is a great bundle deal.

5.0 out of 5 stars My wife LOVES this camera, January 14, 2012
Bought this camera for my wife for Christmas, and she refuses to share it with anyone. She loves how easy it is to switch from automatic to manual and take awesome shots. Picture quality is outstanding, the flash is very fast, we just point and shoot and we got the shot we wanted. The HD video wasn't that impressive, but we don't care about that - we have a dedicated video camera for that. The stills are just ... Amazing. We recommend this combo package to everyone, especially other parents with kids in sports.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, July 3, 2014
Wonderful camera that takes amazing pictures with little to no effort! I thoroughly enjoy snapping photos at any event or occasion, and the feel of the camera is fantastic! It's true there has been more advancements in digital cameras since this particular one came out in 2011, but this camera is great for me (an intermediate photographer).
It's not to big, easy to transport, and comfortable to wear around the neck.
The zoom lens is wonderful and I can take pictures of wildlife with ease!

The small problem I had was, sometimes when I try to take a photo with the flash, it randomly blinks and doesn't even take a picture, so I just end up turning the dial to the no flash setting.

Other than that, an amazing camera that's definitely worth the buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the money spent, June 30, 2014
We have a Cannon Power shot and love the quality pictures it takes. I have been looking for something a little more, extended zoom, the ability to take action shots of my kids in their sports. This camera fits that need and takes amazing shots, the quality can't be beat. I saw the same camera at Target over the weekend for $400, on sale, without the extended lens. This is a great price point for the average photographer who want to do a little bit more.

5.0 out of 5 stars I Love it!, June 30, 2014
I'm a novice photographer and have only had a few days to try this camera out but I love it already. I have a lot to learn to get everything out of this camera that it is able to do but I have easily mastered the basics and have already taken some pretty good photos.

5.0 out of 5 stars Canon rebel t3 dslr, June 20, 2014
Every person in our family has one of these! Very easy to use and takes amazing pictures, you can find the t3i for this price if you shop around and use coupons but we needed a simple one and needed it quickly which is amazons specialty!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 419 | Next ›