5.0 out of 5 stars Great camera
Published 11 months ago by Mrs. Wilson

1.0 out of 5 stars I was better off buying the Canon EOS 70D by itself and ...
Published 4 months ago by J.B.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great camera, February 16, 2014
This review is from: Canon EOS 70D Digital SLR Camera and Canon EF 75-300mm III Lens and Canon 50mm f/1.8 Lens and Canon 55-250mm Lens + 32GB Green's Camera Package (Electronics)
I love my new Canon 70D. I purchased it as a replacement for the T2i which I had had for two and a half years and had outgrown. I saw the 70D as the next step in my development as a photographer. I have had it for two months now and realize I don't really need all the lenses and extras that came with the package. I have only used the 50mm lens to train myself to use a lens that has only one focal length.

All in all I have made the right decision and I am enjoying learning my new camera as I become a better photographer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible bargain!, February 15, 2014
I was looking for a great camera bundle with everything I needed to get started in photography. This is it. The 70D camera body has more features and technology than I'll ever learn to use. The lenses are pretty basic, with overlapping zoom ranges. You'll need to get another lens to cover the under 50 mm range. But all in all, I've had a lot of fun with this bundle and the price can't be beat.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for low light gymnastics shots!, February 18, 2014
Die Hard Fan (Riverview, FL United States) - See all my reviews
Great camera & accessories for my husband. Excellent for gymnastics shots! Bought this specifically for low light action shots and love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the money!, February 8, 2014
Everything is great with the exception of the external flash and the tripod which looked really cheap. therefore everything else is great. the lenses, the camera, the memory card. definitely recommends it to everyone. this is the best deal you could get for 70d!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy!, June 1, 2014
First time I do this kind of purchase on Amazon, I'm from Peru and only the camera is like 1800$ so I had to buy this kit and it went great! The shipping was fast. Everything works perfectly. Of course the carrying case or the tripod or the filters are not the best but they are good to start taking pics, they will help you for the moment )you will have to get them later on your own).. in conclusion I'm very happy I did it! the camera is great! I totally recommend the seller :)

5.0 out of 5 stars canon 70D camera, January 18, 2014
Tom "Cooler" (Phoenix, Arizona, US) - See all my reviews
Great camera and fast shipping. Easy to use...and great features. Really nice Canon lenses that came in package. I also bought the Canon 18 - 135mm STM lense that was a must for this camera....

4.0 out of 5 stars I Liked it, April 12, 2014
This is my first DSLR camera. The camera is great, its new and I am loving it. The shipping was great, it arrived in 2 days. However, the lenses are not that good. With this amount of money, guys it's a great deal.

1.0 out of 5 stars I was better off buying the Canon EOS 70D by itself and ..., September 25, 2014
I gave it 1 not because of the Canon EOS 70D, but the accessories that came with it. Yes, it came with a lot, but they all junk. The tripod was a joke. It is so flimpse that I'm afraid to place the camera on top of it. The extra batteries seems to last only 30 minutes.... on and on.... It seems that the extra stuff are from their shelf that they cannot sell. I feel they bundle these things to remove from their inventory. I really regretted buying this bundle. I was better off buying the Canon EOS 70D by itself and a good lens instead of this crap. I will never buy anything camera related from Amazon again. I strongly suggest to stay away from this bundle. You better off buying the body for $700 and get a good lens for $1000.

Getting burn with this market place so many times. Moving my business to B&H!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, July 23, 2014
I do love this camera and all the free stuff it came with. If you tried to compile this amount of items in one it would probably cost a lot more. I have to admit as a beginner I was a bit overwhelmed but after a while you get comfortable using all the different lenses and products associated with this package.

The tripod that came with it isnt as sturdy as I thought it would be. Some of the "HD" lenses I dont even use but like I said a lot of items some of which are a bit redundant.

Great starter kit for anyone looking to take better pictures. I just wish they had a lens that was less than 50mm for close ups.

Canon makes really awesome cameras and I can attest to that now.

4.0 out of 5 stars Christmas git, January 13, 2015
I could have said I love it, but - the lens that comes on the camera is a 50mm and the filters and Macro lens and 2x lens are all 58mm. We had to go to a camera shop here locally and buy an adapter to go from 50 to 58. You would think for the amount of the package that would have been something that was included. Also, the bag is not functional for carrying the camera and any of the extras. I got a new bag where I got the adapter. Otherwise it is a wonderful camera and I do love the images I am getting with it.