Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on September 7, 2014
This 13 piece set is perfect for someone wanting to up-grade from a point-and-shoot to a more professional camera. I wanted to get a better camera so that I could have more control when taking pictures, however, I am an amateur and did not know where to begin or what I needed to start out with. I had read good reviews on this camera and this set allowed me to get all the accessories I needed. I loved opening up each piece and learning how to use all of them. By having all the pieces to start with I could literally open the box and start shooting pictures as soon as the battery was charged. I priced all the items separately and this set was a bargain!
on December 12, 2013
This is one FANTASTIC camera!!!! I regret not getting one much earlier! And the package deal, can't be beat! I couldn't be happier with a camera! I was able to get photos of our cousins performance and they can no longer hide in the shadows! It get's clear shots in very low light!
on August 16, 2014
Excellent kit. It's a great kit for a novice like me. It's a great value too. The tripod is a little flimsy, but on the flip side, it is extremely lightweight. I am extremely pleased with the photo quality from the Canon T3. I have a point and shoot with a higher megapixel rating, but the sensor size in this camera helps it take pro quality photos that are far better. This kit is a great value, and a good place to start in the DSLR world. BTW, the DVD is extremely informative.

In the video, you can see my first attempt at time lapse using the Canon, the Macro lens, and a Neweer intervalometer. I used a one-second interval, but switched to a 15 second interval in the last minute of the vid. The 15 seconds, I find is a better rate. I had to upload a version at 480p because the 1080p was too large of a file.
on November 8, 2013
I don't know why I waited so long to buy a camera like this - got it at Christmas and i have more pictures of 2013 than of just about any year before - so easy to use and takes tremendous pictures - easy to download to the computer and share -
on June 3, 2014
I bought the bundle to beging my incursion in photography. It is an EXCELENT bundle...it has all you need to start playing with the camera and more. The only thing I recommend not to use is the SD card adapter, as it has some issues. The rest of the items are excelent!
VINE VOICEon January 8, 2014
I'm not a professional photographer and have no pretensions to be one. I bought the Canon Rebel T3 on the recommendation of a friend and primarily bought it to make video and for the occasional photo opportunity. I'm sure I don't know a 10th of what this camera is really capable of. All that said, I am very satisfied with it. The pictures look great and I am very impressed with the video as well. I'm still experimenting with the audio; I'm not 100% sold on the mic yet, but I'll have to do more with it before I can comment further. On the whole, however I am impressed. I believe amateurs out there like me will really appreciate this easy-to-use, great looking camera. Additionally, the items that come in this package are all impressive. Extra battery, memory card, bag, tripod, extra lens, and more all appear to be top notch. Maybe the professionals will be able to nit-pick, but I consider the Cannon Rebel T3 to be just what I needed.
on April 30, 2014
I bought this camera because I wanted something better than your standard point & shoot camera to take on my very first cruise ever to the Caribbean. I am an old Canon lover from way back as I have and old film SLR that I have not used in a while. I read a lot of reviews about this camera before purchasing and looked at a lot of different cameras before settling on this one. It is first of all a great price for what you get. It is very easy to take out of the box and use and the more you play the more you learn or in my case the more my memory comes back while shooting manually. I have been playing with this for a few weeks now and the pictures are wonderful and hope to capture some beautiful memories on vacation.
I seem to get everything that they said was in the package. I have not opened and used the tri-pod yet but if it is as weak as people reviewed it will probably stay i the box and I can use the one I have already.
For anyone looking for a great inexpensive camera this is a good starting point. Love it~
on August 9, 2013
This is my first SLR camera. I wasn't sure what my needs would be in terms of accessories so I thought it would be a good idea to purchase this kit which included a bunch of things I might need. I'm still learning how to use the camera but so far it's fun and takes nice pictures in auto mode. It's a perfect camera for me, a beginner. It's a bit noisy, sounds like I'm racking a shotgun when the flash pops up.
This kit is a good value. The inclusion of the telephoto zoom lens alone would have made this a well priced purchase. I found it difficult to get a crystal clear shot with the telephoto lens because it's slow and not easy to hold steady unless it's on the tripod.
It's great to have an extra battery so you never have to worry about being left with a dead battery in a place where charging is not possible. The bag is a definite necessity. It's small, but it fits the camera and a few extras. If you add up the price of all these things separately, the cost would be much higher. The card reader did not work for me but I can upload pics easily without it.
The company was very helpful and quick to answer my questions.
Good purchase.
on March 18, 2014
The accessories are mostly great too, but one of the cords was unnecessary (it was already in the cameral box), and the tripod is really cheap. I already had a nice tripod and would never be comfortable putting the camera on the plastic one that came with it. It is light weight, but I wouldn't trust it. The case is nice, but appears to be constructed of light duty material on the inside. I have other cases that are better made. The kit did come with everything that you would want to have available. The second battery and SD card are items that I always pick up! The second lens is going to take a little getting used to, but I probably won't have a lot of use for it. I think this may be overkill for most people with the extra lens, but for the price, I couldn't resist trying it.!
on August 4, 2015
The tri-pod is USELESS - go buy a real one that is far more sturdy and reliable. Otherwise, everything else in the pack is right on the money. I did buy a different camera case as I have a lot more accessories, but if you're just using these two lenses and equipment, the case is perfect for this set.