Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 46 questions
votes
Not sure what you mean by "everything else." The body comes with battery, charger, cables to connect to computer, carrying strap, cover over lens mount, CD with software and users guide. It doesn't include a memory card. What I got required me to buy a memory card, put on a EOS lens I already had and I was ready to go.
Oct 2, 2013 by Mike
vote
Battery..charger..pretty much everything minus a lenses. Manual.. etc
May 4, 2013 by H. Sell
vote
Is this item new? Mar 5, 2013
yes.
Mar 5, 2013 by september vhay
vote
I don't remember receiving a "hot shoe cover," but I certainly received all of the other items with my purchase.
Nov 8, 2013 by Davey Jones
votes
If the lenses on the older camera are EF, then they should work. I had a Canon EOS Film camera and purchased the T3 digital body. Both my Canon EF 28-90mm and Canon EF 80-200 from the Film camera work fine.
Nov 26, 2012 by D. Barkley
votes
the zoom rating may be because there is a small cmos sensor on this Camera, if it were a full frame sensor (as opposed to the small 'crop sensor' the lenses would have a true mm focal length, but because this, and most Digital SLR's under $2,000 use a 'crop sensor' so the camera body will automatically extend the focal length slightly from the lenses focal length.
Sep 3, 2013 by Brandon Burdick
votes
This is just a body and doesn't come with the kit lens. Most people would be better off buying this and buying a nifty fifty separately.
Mar 13, 2013 by J. Lester
votes
this camera would be fine, but what you'll really need is a macro lens. this is just the body of the camera, so you'll need the regular kit lens and then a macro piece (i found a really cheap one once that doubled as a wide angle lens for about $12). hope that helps!
Feb 19, 2014 by Sarah
votes
Yes, the standard Canon warranty.
Nov 18, 2013 by Amazon Customer
votes
Yes, all digital EF lenses fit this camera.
Feb 26, 2014 by Desert Darlene
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers