Customer Video Review     Length:: 3:31 Mins
Published 23 months ago by JJCEO

3.0 out of 5 stars Complete case solution!
Published on May 14, 2007 by Einar Bjorgo

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything that I wanted in a camera bag at a good price and excellent quality!, December 15, 2012
Length:: 3:31 Mins

I was hesitant to purchase this bag even after I saw it in the store. I was afraid that it wouldn't be large enough to hold all of the equipment that I needed to carry but I purchased it anyway. I am really glad that I did as it is the perfect size for what I wanted and I was so happy I made a video to show you how I loaded it up with my camera and lenses. The bag is made of rugged and durable nylon that is water repellent and it has an overlapping weather type lid that seals on the sides with Velcro. The lid over lapping sides of the bag makes the water run off the lid and off the bag instead of into the bag through a zipper.

The bag is very versatile and in my case I have stored a Canon 7D , a 50mm lens, a 28-135mm lens, a 70-300mm lens, three large lens hoods and quite a few other accessories and I still have room for the future. Several of the storage areas have zippered net pockets in them to hold memory sticks and other accessories. There is a lot of storage on the ends of the bag as well as on the front and in the lid.

The bag is extremely well made and all of the hardware is robust and made to last. You will notice the difference in the quality of the bag as soon as you see it. The bag is well padded and there was even enough room for me to be able to put my lenses into 3mm neoprene lens bags and still have them fit into the bag with double padding and protection. The bag comes with a nice padded carrying strap that is comfortable and very well made. The latching hardware is strong and rugged. There is a dual carrying handle on top that has its straps stitched in multiple places to make it is securely attached to the top of the bag.

I am extremely happy with the bag and I recommend it to you as a very good buy. I got a great deal on mine and I couldn't pass up buying it. I am glad that I did!

5.0 out of 5 stars Canon 200DG is the bag for me, July 3, 2006
R. Gutstein (Aventura, FL USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Canon 200DG Digital Camera Gadget Bag -Black (Camera)
I purchased the 200DG as part of a kit (UV filter/battery included). The bag itself was worth the price.

Here is what I am carrying:

Interior Body:

Rebel XT (body) w/shoulder strap

Battery Grip

Speedlite 430EX

55-200mm lens w/hood in lens case

18- 55mm in lens case

Lens cleaner spray bottle (7.5" high)

Assortment of cleaning clothes

(I still have room for another lens)

Interior Overhead Compartment

Extra Filters

Spec Papers

Exterior Front Comparment (large) (1)

Instruction Manuals

Battery Charger

Extra Battery

Pens/Pad

Exterior Side comparments (small)(2)

All my Cables

Small Screw Driver

Extra Lens Caps

Oh yeah, my tripod/ held securely in front

All compartments have either zippers or straps to secure your "stuff"

Recommendation: a big 5 of 5

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product for the price, December 12, 2005
This review is from: Canon 200DG Digital Camera Gadget Bag -Black (Camera)
I was very implressed with this bag. First of all i have to tell you what i fit inside this bag

1. My DSLR camera with 18-70 lens,

2. My 35mm SLR body

3. A telephoto zoom lens 55-200

4. My Sony HC-42 camcorder.

5. All the manuals, filters, film rolls, a mini tripod and the cables for my DSLR and camcorder.

I still have enuf room in it left to fit another lens. It has ample side and top pocket space to fit your small stuffs. Sits comfortably on your sholder. Doesn't require you to squat and place it on the ground to access the contents (like backpacks).

The only reason i gave it 4-stars is, it would have been perfect with a zippered top rather than vulcrows. Well worth the money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good bag, July 10, 2006
This review is from: Canon 200DG Digital Camera Gadget Bag -Black (Camera)
After reading some reviews and comparing prices, I decided to get this bag. It is quite large and perhaps slightly larger than what i had imagined it to be from the pictures. It has a lot of space for a camera body and 4 other lenses (incl the longish canon 70-200mm f/4) with some room left for other accessories. The strap is padded for comfort in the area where it rests on the shoulder. It is generally well made and looks very good. Although the canon logo kind of makes it obvious what's in the bag.

But after a weekend of day trips with this bag, I found that with all the stuff in the bag, it is quite heavy. I am leaning towards getting a backpack that may be more appropriate and convenient for walking/hiking comfort.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Bag, you won't be disappointed, August 23, 2007
B. Toy "Hitch" (San Francisco, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Canon 200DG Digital Camera Gadget Bag -Black (Camera)
This bag is a pretty good deal and is quite nice. Here's the breakdown.

Pros
-Bag is big, it can carry pretty much everything it says it can
-Padding is excellent better than the padding on my Ape Case bag. Bottom padding is excellent. There are also two rubber pieces on the bottom to protect the bag.
-Comes with plenty of dividers so you can configure it however you want
-Top lid has velcro so you can secure the bag relatively well without having to buckle the buckles in place everytime. Velcro is only on the two sides of the top lid, not on the front of the lid.
-Shoulder strap is on a pivoting hinge so the strap never gets twisted up. One reviewer for the Canon 2400SLR bag says that its strap is not pivoting. For me this is a big plus!

Cons
-The bag is big, bigger than the pic. Don't get this bag if you're just taking one lens and one flash with you, there'll be too much empty space. This bag would be good if you're an amateur with about 3-4, maybe 5 lenses, and one body, going on a photography trip. So this is not really a con if you want something big.
-The shoulder strap has padding but the padding isn't adjustable so it's hard to get the padded part on your shoulder perfectly. The shoulder padding should slide on the shoulder strap but instead is fixed.
-The two main buckles have a pro & con. The female portion of the buckle is metal while the male portion of the buckle is plastic. Uh, why?
-Zipper compartments don't have double zippers, just one, so when you open the compartment, you open it at the very bottom of the zipper line. It can be easy to have things fall out since the lid can flop right open, especially the front compartment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Canon 200 DG camera bag, January 18, 2009
Mary Ann (Ypsilanti, Michigan USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Canon 200DG Digital Camera Gadget Bag -Black (Camera)
This is my second Canon 2100DG gadget bag. The first was destroyed when my sewer backed up into my basement. It's a well made, light weight bag that is easily carried by a strap that goes over the shoulder or diagonally across the body there is also a hand carry handle. It's possible to get into the bag when you are carrying it, but I usually put it on the ground to do this. There are strips of plastic on the bottom so the bag does not land directly in the dirt when you set it down. Below I've listed what I tote along when I go out for a day. With the exception of the right pouch I still have room in all these areas for more stuff; I just don't need anything else.

Inside the main compartment

Outside right pouch
* Lunch

5.0 out of 5 stars Canon Digital Camera Bag, May 12, 2007
This review is from: Canon 200DG Digital Camera Gadget Bag -Black (Camera)
I recently purchased this bag for my Canon Digital rebel xti. This was a perfect fit for my camera, lenses, and gear. I have a 17-85 is usm lens and a 70-300 is usm lens. These fit perfectly in the bag. There are several pullout sections and the bag can be reconfigured. I am very pleased with this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Canon 200DG Digital SLR Gadget Bag, March 1, 2006
This review is from: Canon 200DG Digital Camera Gadget Bag -Black (Camera)
This bag is great! It's made extremely well!

It not only fits my new camcorder but it also fits my Digital Camera, Extra Batteries, 10 Extra Mini-DV Tapes, Rechargeable Battery Unites, Manuals, Etc.

You will not be disappointed, I saved over $25 buying this from Amazon verses Best Buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Canon Digital SLR Bag, February 24, 2006
This review is from: Canon 200DG Digital Camera Gadget Bag -Black (Camera)
I love the bag. It has enough room to carry my 35MM Canon Rebel along with my Canon Rebel XT Digital and the four lenses I use between the two of them. Movable partitions are great. It even has straps to carry my tri-pod. I would recommend this bag to anyone who has two cameras and likes to be able to carry both cameras and all necessary accessories with them.

3.0 out of 5 stars Complete case solution!, May 14, 2007
This review is from: Canon 200DG Digital Camera Gadget Bag -Black (Camera)
I'm pleased with my Canon 200DG Digital Camera Bag. Although adjusting the velcro dividers was a bit fiddly, I spent a bit of time getting everything just so in order to hold everything, the bag is functional, and contains all my camera stuff. I don't have a tripod yet, so I haven't tried the straps for that. (On bottom front of the case) Not sure that I will, as I expect the tripod to weigh the bag down, so I think I'll carry it in a separate bag.

That said, the bag is great, as it is a (relatively) small bag for all my gear. I have an additional small camera case -Lowepro- that holds the camera w/standard lens and spare memory cards/battery only. Much handier when I'm just out & about, but not as complete as the gadget bag for more dedicated photography. I reccomend the gadget bag, but also a smaller case for those times when you don't need to bring all you camera gear with you.

Canon 200DG Digital Camera Gadget Bag -Black