From the Back Cover
Photography is now. Don't miss another magic moment
Miss the moment, and it's gone forever. That's why you bought a digital SLR—and why you need this full-color guide that covers not only using every feature of your XTi/400D, but also getting great shots in more than two dozen situations. You'll find step-by-step techniques that enhance exposure, composition, and perspective, plus professional advice for photographing children, pets, sporting events, concerts, street scenes, landscapes, even fireworks. Wherever you take pictures, take this book along.
- Master your Digital Rebel XTi/400D's features so you get the best shot every time
- Experiment with different settings, lighting, and lenses
- Review the basics of good photographic technique
- Get advice on effective ways to shoot indoors or out, take panoramic views, capture action, and create fine art photos
- Learn to use Custom Functions to customize your camera's operation
Visit our Web site at www.wiley.com/compbooks
About the Author
Charlotte K. Lowrie
is a freelance editorial and stock photographer and an award-winning writer. Her work has appeared in Popular Photography & Imaging and on the Canon Digital Learning Center. She is the author of the bestselling original Canon EOS Digital Rebel Digital Field Guide
, the Canon EOS 30D Digital Field Guide
, and Adobe Camera Raw Studio Skills
, all from Wiley. Charlotte also teaches photography classes through BetterPhoto.com. You can see more of her photography at www.WordsAndPhotos.org.