Questions & Answers
Canon EOS M Mount Adapter
by Canon
4.5 out of 5 stars (74)
$99.00
Add to cart
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 15 questions
vote
No, this only allows Canon EF and EF-S lenses to be mounted on a EOS-M camera.
Apr 25, 2013 by Chuck
votes
The EOS M allows you to use EF/EFS/L lenses on the EOS M. That's it. If the Vivitar is compatible with those mentioned then it will work. If it isn't ... then it isn't.
Feb 25, 2015 by Chew
votes
I used my old 30D lens with the adapter, a 75 to 200 and a 300 zoom, and the auto focus is really slow and noisy.. But I never use auto with video anyway.. Lock in the shot, and go. I use manual..
Jun 17, 2013 by Welton Gite
votes
Nope.. the camera mount of this lens only fits on the EOS M camera.
Jul 18, 2013 by John Woolley
votes
This is due to the 50mm f/1.8 lens having the old style focusing motor, not USM. It is not the lens adapter causing this noise. For lenses like this I recommend manually focusing.
Jul 19, 2013 by Andrew C.
votes
Product description: Allows Canon EF and EF-S lenses to be mounted on the Canon EOS M digital camera. Fully compatible with all lens functions including image stabilization and autofocus. "Detachable tripod adapter provides support for longer Canon lenses." The answer is, yes! There's a screw you loosen and it comes right off.
Mar 14, 2015 by Patrick Turpen
votes
any warranty? May 1, 2014
Not positive, but should be a standard 90 day type warranty. It's either going to be damaged when you get it (delivery truck drove over it?), or you're going to have it attached to something much more fragile and expensive when you use it. It's solidly built, doesn't have any moving parts except for the single latch for locking to/unlocking from the EOS-M body and gold contacts for passing the electronic signals through from camera to lens. It's essentially a solid block of metal. It's something that would be extremely hard to damage, unlike the lens and camera body it's attached to.
May 1, 2014 by tgc
votes
Sorry, No. This adapter is only for the Canon EOS M camera. Good luck..
Apr 2, 2014 by Welton Gite
votes
Yes...it will connect but I'm not sure about the auto focus. I belief is that the auto focus will work.
Mar 3, 2014 by Tim
votes
I don't understand your question but adapter will work with all EOS lens w/ Canon M. I use it to fit 60mm lens w/ M in underwater housing pics are sharp and true.
Feb 26, 2014 by mary leonard
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers