5.0 out of 5 stars Mom's review for son
My son bought this book using my account. Here is his review: I recently purchased the Canon camera and was having trouble learning to use it. I have a learning disability and Mom recommended this book saying it would be easier for me to read. It is very easy to read and easy to understand for beginning photographers, especially ones with learning disabilities. After...
Published on August 4, 2011 by Amy Morrison

2.0 out of 5 stars Save Your Money
After purchasing my Canon T3i camera, I was excited to learn everything about it so I purchased the Dummies book. As far as I'm concerned it was no more informative than the instruction manual that came with the camera. Granted the illustrations were nice but the book had you skipping all over the place by referring you to different chapters for more informatiion on...
Published on February 1, 2012 by Ocean Lover

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 517 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Complicated camera made simple, February 24, 2014
This review is from: Canon EOS Rebel T3i / 600D For Dummies (Paperback)
I purchased the Canon T3i for my wife last year and she loved it. However, she was having a hard time using the camera because of all the different functions. This book really broke it down for her and now she is getting great shots every time.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nothing new here..., December 18, 2013
Thorfinn "-T" (Warrenville, IL) - See all my reviews
This book doesn't give any information that wasn't in the camera manual. The most useful thing about it is as an easy reference in your phone while you are in the field.

5.0 out of 5 stars must have book for every Canon T3i owner, December 2, 2013
Easy to understand and well illustrated, this book goes with me everywhere on my iPad Kindle reader. The electronic version allows for quick searching.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent tutorial, July 7, 2013
The basic manual with the T3i shows you all the controls and what they do, this book actually shows you how and when to use the many functions this camera has. It is especially helpful if you are a non professional user. Quickly moved my skill level up several notches and I am still improving.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of good information for dummies, December 30, 2012
This review is from: Canon EOS Rebel T3i / 600D For Dummies (Paperback)
I have been using Canon cameras for the past twenty years. Most of my work has been in black and white film doing my own dark room work. I have found this to be the purist for of photography. There is some manipuation in the dark room but not a lot. Which means you have to do a good job with the camera. I reluctanly went into digital buat only with the idea it would still be me and the camera and not a lot of save me with digital overhaul. Down the road this my change.
This book has given me a great start on the way to the digital world and I thank the author for that.

I don't know enough to find any fault with this book. As a begining student of digital it is a great help. Easy to understand and covers a lot ot territory.

5.0 out of 5 stars great book!!, October 16, 2012
mindi cunningham (golden valley, az) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Canon EOS Rebel T3i / 600D For Dummies (Paperback)
This is a wonderful book for those who have never owned a sdlr camera..it helps you to locate the functions and work through them..and tells you how to use them..I would definately recommend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for first time DSLR owners!!!!, April 17, 2012
This review is from: Canon EOS Rebel T3i / 600D For Dummies (Paperback)
I have loved the Dummies books for years, and this one was not a let down. If your upgrading to this camera and dont have intimate knowledge or better then fair this book is money well spent! I gets a bit wordy on editing which isnt what I would think would be in there.
But read this book with a pack of small stick notes, you are bound to find as I did at least a dozen things you will want to know how to go back and do.
Highly recommend this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, March 1, 2012
This review is from: Canon EOS Rebel T3i / 600D For Dummies (Paperback)
absolutely love the book... it explains everything in great detail. anything you need to know about your camera you can find it in there... definitely worth the money...

5.0 out of 5 stars a mandatory book for newbies, June 3, 2012
This review is from: Canon EOS Rebel T3i / 600D For Dummies (Paperback)
If you are new to the Canon EOS Rebel T3i DSLR camera as I am then this book is mandatory. This book explains everything in layman's language to get you started.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book for this dummy!, January 12, 2012
This review is from: Canon EOS Rebel T3i / 600D For Dummies (Paperback)
I bought the camera for myself for Christmas, and on arrival was dismayed byall the bells and whistles. It was so much more advanced than my old AE-1. I looked for a guidebook and figured this would do the trick. It as so far, with me reading a page a day and trying out all the info and reviewing. It has so much info that I would have never even thought of and I cannot wait to learn the next thing!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 517 | Next ›

Canon EOS Rebel T3i / 600D For Dummies
Canon EOS Rebel T3i / 600D For Dummies by Julie Adair King (Paperback - May 31, 2011)
$29.99 $19.68