Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "Canon EOS Rebel T5 Digital SLR + canon EF-S 18-55m...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 51% off the $899.95 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
3 Year Camera Accident Protection Planfrom Warrantech
- Includes Parts and Labor coverage plus accidental damages caused by drops and spills
- Repair or Replacement Promise on Every Product and Never a Deductible
- 5 Day Repair Guarantee on Depot Service
- Contract Delivered by E-mail, Register and File Claims Online or by Phone
- Excludes Aerial Drones and Radio Controlled Devices
Canon EOS Rebel T5 Digital SLR + canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS & EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III Lens + 58mm 2x Lens + Wide Angle Lens + Auto Power Flash + UV Filter Kit + 24GB SDHC card + Accessory Bundle
|Sale:||$509.95 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$390.00 (43%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Kit includes Canon EOS Rebel T5 EF-S Body - Canon Zoom Wide Angle-Normal EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Autofocus Lens - Canon Zoom Telephoto EF 75-300mm f/4.0-5.6 III Autofocus Lens
- 58mm 2X Professional Telephoto Lens - High Definition 58mm Wide Angle Lens - Digital DSLR Auto Power Slave Flash - Transcend 16GB Class 10 SDHC Card -Transcend 8 GB Class 10 SDHC Flash Memory Card
- Photo Video Quality Tripod - Water Resistant Camcorder & DSLR Camera Case - RS-60 Wired Remote Control - 3 Piece Filter Kit (UV-CPL-FLD) 58mm - 58mm Ultraviolet UV Protector Filter
- Hi-Speed SD USB Card Reader - Camera & Lens 3 Piece Cleaning Kit - Tri-fold Memory Card Wallet - LCD Screen Protectors (Clear) - Table Top Tripod
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
|External Memory Included||No|
|Optical Sensor Resolution||18 MP|
|Package Height||8.1 x 13.3 x 23 inches|
|Shipping Weight||10.75 pounds|
|Style Name||Bundle 18-55 w/ 75-300 IS & More|
|Video Capture Format||h.264|
|Viewfinder Type||optical viewfinder|
Style: Bundle 18-55 w/ 75-300 IS & More
Top Customer Reviews
Camera: The camera works great. The auto-mode does the trick if you don't feel like fiddling with the settings, but it offers great control over the scene by adjusting the ISO, aperture and shutter speed. It's light weight, the battery charges fast and lasts long enough for me. It can be a bit clunky to navigate but once you get the hang of it, it's not a huge issue.
Cannon Lenses: They both worked great. The telephoto lens does not have image stabilization which is disappointing considering you will be using it to take shots from a ways away. The smaller lens works great and I have no complaints with it.
3rd Party Lenses: These are built solid (Feels like solid aluminum body) and really let you increase the types of shots you can take with the 2 included lenses.
Tri-Pod: This is just sad, and the reason I took off 1-star. I would really suggest getting a different tri-pod since this one is about as flimsy as they get.
Vivitar Flash: Feels cheaply built, but it's nice for when you want to take a shot at night in the open. Do not use it indoors, as it will totally over-expose your shots.
SD Cards: Smaller than I would want for an 18MP camera that is used quite a bit. This is easily remedied by getting a larger one. Personally, I went with a 64 GB.
Carrying Bag: Way too small for all the stuff included in this package, but again that's easily remedied by getting an after-market bag. It carries enough to get you by.
The rest of the stuff I know nothing much about or it wasn't note-worthy enough to put in the review.
Overall I would recommend this product to anyone looking to get a start in photography. It's a really nice package at a great price that gives you everything you need to get started.
While researching I found a page called justafax (you can google it). They did most of the work by compiling the top camcorder choices, compared them side by side with all their features and benefits. I just had to choose one according to my needs. It made my road to purchasing the right camcorder a lot smoother and in the end I got exactly what I needed.
I’ve told all my friends and family about because justafax.com took a load off my shoulders. Now I’m recommending it to all of you! Good luck!
Enough about me, about the Rebel T5 bundle package.
1) The camera is great. If you are new to DSLRs, you should get this package. I understand that there are other higher end models such as the 7D Mark II, 6D, and 5D Mark III, but unless you are a professional photographer, it can be difficult to justify the extra cost just to have the most expensive camera. First learning how to control shutter speed, aperture, ISO, evaluative metering, lighting, file size types for prints, and white balance all goes a long way towards one's education on digital photography. The 18-55mm and 75-300mm lenses were good addition to the package. Keep in mind, that although these lenses will more than likely blow out the quality of your cell phone and tablet cameras, these lenses are basic models and still fail in comparison to the "Red Ring" lenses.
2) The two SD Cards were good, but never used them because I bought a 64GB. My preference
3) The Vivitar Flash was subpar, so I bought the 270EX II
4) The Remote Control is good add on, just not wireless
5) The bag was okay, but too small because of other camera equipment that I now have.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great starter camera. Bough it for my wife as a Christmas gift. Price is great, takes awesone pictures. So far very happy.Published 16 hours ago by Amazon Customer
Great camera! Used every day by our engineering group and As-Build group. Takes good close up pictures.Published 22 hours ago by peatzah
Was a gift and my granddaughter takes marvelous pictures. Was an excellent choice for the price.Published 1 day ago by JRR
I am in love with my camera. I waited a while before ordering. I was torn between this one and the Nikon d3200. I love the features of the Rebel T5. I am able to do so much. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Wendy