Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 27 questions
votes
it has two slots both for sd and cf. i use sd and it works great! it takes seconds to transfer 500 images 5 mb each.
Sep 26, 2013 by Jenney
vote
It is Canon's LP-E6 battery and is rechargeable. For shooting photos, it'll last something along the lines of 300-500 shots depending on how you shoot. I don't shoot video, so I couldn't tell you how long they will hold out for video.
Jun 12, 2013 by Matt S
vote
Yes, it's completely compatible.
Feb 27, 2013 by Roland M.
vote
Yes, it is. I often do this when I'm shooting a scene with a broad dynamic range of light and shadow that would be impossible for the camera to capture in one exposure. So I go to AEB (automatic exposure bracketing) and set it to take one exposure set for the highlights (+2), one exposure set for the mid tones (0), and one exposure set for the shadows (-2). I have my camera set on a tripod, set for aperture priority (Av), and set for one shot and the self-timer set for 2 secs. The camera, when you push the shutter once, will then, after the 2 second delay, fire three shots in succession, giving you three exposures that can be combined into one HDR (high dynamic range) image. I have software that combines these in my computer, but the Canon EOS 5D Mark III can now also do this combining of the three exposures in-camera. I hope this helps answer your question.
Nov 18, 2013 by Bill Pehrson
votes
i got the xxxx3xxxxxx from amazon on june-15-2012 and has the light leak fixed (according to canon's site)
Jun 15, 2012 by AJ
votes
Yes, its a L lens, the 24-105. It would be about $800 by itself. I a incredibly useful lens, F4 is fine for almost any situations except very, very low light. This lens covers photo and video very well.
21 days ago by Mike S.
votes
battery included? Jun 5, 2014
If you ever buy a camera at this price that doesn't have a battery then you're down the wrong alley.
Jun 5, 2014 by N. Lopez
votes
I am assuming your question is about the lens hood. It does come with a hood for the lens.
May 20, 2014 by nc911
votes
No. I've used both and if you already got the M2, I don't think it's worth the expense. Image quality up to ISO 1600 is very similar. The auto focus is better on the M3 but it's not worth the time and money you would be spending. Video quality is basically identical.
May 5, 2014 by N. Lopez
votes
you need to be more specific there are three 24-70 lenses by Cannon and there are also several by tamron and sigma
Apr 27, 2014 by Joe D. Ramirez
‹ Previous   1   2   3   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers