Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 92 questions
votes
The reason why they ask for your email is because they'll send you spoofed [fake] Amazon pages with links and instructions telling how to pay and showing that the transaction has been concluded and you'll get your camera soon. This can't happen inside the Amazon system and that's why they need your email. Denounce the scammers to Amazon customer seller here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/reports
Jun 18, 2012 by Alfonso Elia
votes
I think you are going to be happy with the 6d. If you can afford the 5d, indulge!! You are going to get a much better focusing system, a better build and a faster camera overall. This is assuming you don't need the wifi nor the GPS system. I love how fast the focusing system works on the 5d. It responds very well in dim light, is blazing fast and very accurate. This I believe is the main difference with the 6d
Jun 5, 2013 by Gerardo Ulloa Castro
votes
If you get that error message, then the seller is a scam artists. They are trying to get you to purchase outside of Amazon by embedding their email address in their logo. If you see this, report it to Amazon immediately using this link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/reports
Jun 1, 2013 by David Siegfried
votes
Warranty Dec 15, 2013
Last line in the description section "What's in the box" says: 1-Year Canon U.S.A. Limited Warranty
Dec 15, 2013 by Gregg B. Hill
votes
I love it with my canon...image quality is great, wide focus ring is very easy to use for manual focus which I love to do. Short distance focus is fun to use along with the wide angle. Low light is very good...loved using it at dusk in Africa. Husband is a Nikon person and is jealous of the pictures. Take care.
Sep 4, 2013 by Gloria Wertz
votes
It works with both the CF and SD/SDHC/SDXC memory cards. There is a spot for one of each, so you can have a 16GB CF card, and a 16GB SD card. Once one fills up, it will then move to the second card.
Nov 23, 2013 by Kiel
votes
I use this: Canon Remote Switch RS-80N3. It's a wired remote control. There are several others, from different brands. There are, also, wireless remotes control. It's used to take photos using a tripod to avoid any camera shake
Sep 8, 2013 by Martim Ramos Cavalcanti
votes
Canon EF series lenses will work on both the 50D and the 5DMkIII. The EF-S series lenses will only work on smaller sensor cameras like the 50D, not on full-frame cameras like the 5D.
May 19, 2014 by T. Conroy
votes
when you play with light then you may need flash ... if you are a beginner to photography then this camera with 50mm prime lens would be sufficient.
Jan 4, 2014 by raman
votes
It's right on the product page: What's in the Box EOS 5D Mark III DSLR Body Eyecup Eg (not shown) Battery Pack LP-E6 Battery Charger LC-≠E6 Wide Neck Strap EW-≠EOS 5D Mark III Stereo AV Cable AVC-≠DC400ST USB Interface Cable IFC-≠200U EOS Digital Solution Disc Software Instruction Manual 1-Year Canon U.S.A. Limited Warranty
Mar 5, 2013 by G. Herzberg
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers