5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit for Canon G15
Bought this for my new Canon G15. Fits perfectly for me. I prefer a snug fit. If you like a lot of play in the pouch, this may not be the case for you. Construction and materials used are both very good.
Published 10 months ago by Michael P. Wheat

3.0 out of 5 stars Case is marginally functional
The case doesn't account for the neck strap on the camera. The camera fits perfectly as long as you don't need/use the neck strap.
Published 10 months ago by PaPa

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit for Canon G15, June 17, 2013
Michael P. Wheat (W. Melbourne, FL USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Canon G15 Case - Compact Padded Case for Canon G15 by Torkia (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice surprise, May 3, 2013
I was hesitant to order this because there were no other reviews, but I'm glad I did. This fit the G15 like a glove. The padding seems sufficient except for the grey strip along the top, but sides/front/back/bottom are well padded. The belt loop also has a double velcro closure so there's no chance of it coming off your belt. Glad I ordered it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, small protective case for your G15, May 10, 2013
I like the build quality of this case and found it to be a very good purchase for protecting the Canon G15. I also found it to be small enough to fit in by backpack on a recent hiking trip, which was a real plus for limited space. It also has a belt loop, which makes it great for hands free hiking. The only downside for this purchase for me was fitting a neck strap in this snug case. While that is very difficult, being able to safely store my camera in my backpack far outweighs this issue for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, very tight fit though, September 3, 2013
Pros:
- quality and protection seem really great.
- discreet, no obvious camera logos

Cons:
- quite tight to close the zipper for the G15 (the zipper quality seems ok though)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Case for the G15, June 22, 2013
You can't go wrong with this case. Good snug fit. Just the right size for the G15 with good protection. If there isn't a Canon brand case, this is the next best thing.

3.0 out of 5 stars Case is marginally functional, June 2, 2013
PaPa "Phil" (Ventura, CA, US) - See all my reviews

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Good, June 6, 2013
It is barely large enough for the Canon G15 to fit, and it has a cheap zipper which broke right away.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does it's job well!, August 29, 2013
I bought it to protect the camera, for which I paid more than I normally have paid in the past. I figured I needed to protect my investment and the case works as advertised. Of course you got to actually use it and sometimes I get lax, but so far so good!

2.0 out of 5 stars too snug - no room for strap, May 24, 2013
This is the second case I've ordered in a week - both were touted to fit the G-15. Neither one did. This one, while it fit the camera body itself (very snugly), it had no room for the wrist strap attached to my camera. Needless to say, if I swapped out my wrist strap for the neck strap, which I do while traveling, it would be impossible to use this case.

I'm looking for a soft protective case/pouch which fits my G-15 AND its attached strap so that I can have the camera with me in my purse or day-pack, protected. So far, I've struck out. And it's getting annoying. (I have a hard-sided case for general purposes, but it's not exactly toss-into-the purse easy.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not functional, May 9, 2013
I bought this on the basis of the one 5 star review for a new Canon G15. Yes, it does fit like a glove and I liked the idea of a secure way to attach it to my belt.

Unfortunately, the fit is just too, too tight. It's fine for packing in your carry-on but it's a major struggle to put in away after use. More importantly, just forget it if you attach the G15 camera neck-strap. The snug fit becomes almost impossible, especially since the single zipper closure only goes one way. If it had two zipper pulls that could be brought to the top, you might have had a shot. Even, then 90% of the camera strap would still hang out.

Go without a camera strap? Always a very poor idea. One drop and it's over. The only possible solution may be a small wrist strap - no neck strap.

Clearly the design team did not test a prototype.

I'd send it back but since it was low cost, I'll just keep it and use it for a smaller camera for someone in my family.

ARRAY(0xa3d0efe4)