5.0 out of 5 stars The Best photo paper for Canon printers
Canon photo paper Plus II gives me amazing results on my Canon printer.
I've tried Costco photo paper (returned it) and HP photo glossy (It's OK, but doesn't seem to give the same depth.)

Canon papers have always treated me well and I'm sticking with them!
Published on November 23, 2008 by Aaron D. Christianson

3.0 out of 5 stars Too thin
Renders colors from Canon printer (and initially Canon camera) very nicely, but is really too thin and flimsy for snapshots on a bulletin board, fridge, etc. Fine for framing or scrapbooking though.
Published 11 months ago by Book Girl

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best photo paper for Canon printers, November 23, 2008
Canon photo paper Plus II gives me amazing results on my Canon printer.

Canon papers have always treated me well and I'm sticking with them!

4.0 out of 5 stars A Great Value, November 9, 2008
Jennifer L. Wawrin (Greensburg, Pennsylvania) - See all my reviews
This paper produces nice photos. It's inexpensive but doesn't look or feel cheap, like some other brands I've tried. Other inexpensive paper tends to roll up around the corners, but not this paper. I use this paper with my Canon Pixma3500. The paper produces prints that look and feel like photo lab quality prints. I highly recommend this product for people with Canon printers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pro-quality photos when used with Canon photo printers, ink, February 28, 2009
Canon claims that the colors won't fade for 20 years, guaranteed. I can't verify the claim because the oldest pictures I printed on Canon's paper are probably 5-6 years old but those look as fresh today as they did the day I printed them. None of them were exposed to direct sunlight for any significant amount of time but some of them have been sitting in my office for that many years, under constant fluorescent light (framed and under glass) and they continue to look great, 5 years later.

I should note that I used the paper with a Canon photo printer loaded with Canon ink cartridges. Canon's original ink cartridges are expensive on a 'per photo' basis and the paper isn't a bargain either but I am more than pleased with the end-results.

I will continue to use Canon paper in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Photo Paper - at a very good cost point, November 14, 2008
This review is from: Canon Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, 5 x 7 Inches, 20 Sheets (2311B024) (Office Product)
I have a Canon PIXMA iP6220D Photo Printer and use Canon Paper for all my photo printing (usually 4x6 or 5x7, but some 8x10 too). I figure Canon makes the printer, the ink, and the paper, so they MUST test all three of those together, and that combination should produce good results. AND, I can say that it does! Photo paper is usually pricey in the local stores, so I buy mine online (Amazon!) and I've been really happy with this specific purchase of Canon Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, 5 x 7 inches, 20 Sheets (2311B024) paper. Results from my setup look like they came from the local photo processing store. The paper is packaged nicely, protected in a nice box, with cardboard inserts on each side of the paper deck, in a resealable plastic bag. I recommend keeping the paper in the sealed plastic and in the box while it's on your shelf waiting for use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent 9500 printer paper, August 8, 2009
I have personally printed 4 photos using this paper (13x19) with a Canon 9500. The quality is fantastic. It is hard to believe how well this paper handles the color ink. I read some of the reviews on other sites about this paper. It was said the colors will last a 100 years. Well, that is good enough for me, knowing that I will hang around that long to find out.

I take a lot of photos at air shows and from one of the shows; I chose one of my favorite photos and printed using this paper. The results were more that I had expected. I was so impressed; I went on line and bought 3 more packets. Good paper for the price.

My girlfriend liked the paper too... especially the picture I printed of her. Good enough for her, good enough for me.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, but not as good as Epson Paper, June 3, 2010
® (West Coast) - See all my reviews
The reality is different brand of printers likes certain brand of paper. The best result is to match the makers of the same printer and paper together. I used canon, Epson, HP, and generic brand of paper. I find Epson paper to be the most compatible photo paper overall, it prints well on Epson and Canon printers. Canon papers are good too and they print very well on their Canon printers. I used HP photo paper on Epson and Canon and the ink doesn't dry/catch that well on either, it prints fine on its own HP.

Canon Photo Paper Plus Glossy II
I had great success with the same paper on the 4x6 size, so I decided to get this for 8.5x11; after my Epson Premium Glossy 8 1/2 x 11 Inch Photo Paper 20 Count (S041286) went out. I been using Epson paper on a Canon i950 (got canon MP560 also), because I used to have a couple of older Epson printers. Sadly this paper while looking good didn't have the wow factor that I got from the Epson Premium Glossy. A closer look at the paper surfaces, I think Epson paper looked a little more professional and the price range were similar. I guess I have to use up this pack and go back to Epson paper. The different is very small, but my eyes prefer the Epson more vivid color and sharpness. The color printout on the Canon paper is closer to what I see on my PC screen.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best value for you money, December 9, 2009
This photo paper is Great. Using my Canon MP620 printer, I was able to print out amazing pictures that I created using my SLR Camera. It captured the colors perfectly and it has a nice glossy look. In fact, the printed photos looked so much better than what I saw on my LCD. This is half the price of the Pro Platinum, and I must say there's no difference in quality. By far Amazon have the best price anywhere and for less than ten dollar per 100 copies, it beats any other photo paper brand out there in term of price and quality. I highly recommend this to anyone who likes to print high quality pictures while saving their money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Colors, A Long Time to Dry, December 2, 2009
I have used HP Glossy Paper for Years, but with a new Canon printer, I decided to try the Canon Glossy Photo Paper in 8x10 format. The colors are even a little more "intense" than the Hewlitt Packard paper, but it truly should be left to dry for 24 hours before you frame it. It remains tacky for at least 12 hours, and with the cost of INK (not the paper which was reasonable), I wasn't taking any chances.

Further, the thought did cross my mind that the brilliance of the colors may be another way for Canon to get you to use more ink. Therefore, I tried several where I did not check "Vivid" in the color choices, and the results were more than acceptable.

Which would I use? Although HP costs a bit more, overall I like their paper better because drying time is less than 45 minutes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Canon 4 x 6 Glossy Photo Paper, January 9, 2009
I found this Canon photo copy paper consistently delivering amazing copies of my pictures. The actual paper has a little more gloss than standard glossy photo paper. The thickness of the paper is ideal for keeping your photos for years to come. I highly recommend this paper, and it's competitively priced.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality paper, very glossy, inexpensive - perfect for home photo printing needs!, September 15, 2009
This paper works very well for my photo printing needs. I've used it with my Canon PIXMA MX860 Wireless All-In-One Photo Printer, and I'm very happy with it. A few sample sheets of this kind came with my Pixma and I was impressed enough by the results to order more. I've also tried the slightly less expensive normal glossy paper, which I'm also very happy with. This "super glossy" paper is a bit more glossy, and sometimes I prefer that.

One thing I really appreciate about this paper is that while one side is glossy, the other is basically like card stock, so you can write notes on the back of photos, or you can fold your photos to use them as cards. This is good quality paper, for a very good price. I'm very happy with this, in the 4 x 6 and other sizes. It covers all of my home photo printing needs.

Rate and Discover Movies