Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Canon LP-E8 Battery Pack for Canon Digital Rebel T..." and save 68% off the $70.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Canon LP-E8 Battery Pack for Canon Digital Rebel T2i and T3i Digital SLR Cameras (Retail Package)
|Price:||$47.49 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$22.51 (32%)|
- The high-capacity LP-E8 lithium ion battery pack is specifically designed for the Canon EOS Rebel T2i and Rebel T3i
- NOT compatible with previous Canon Rebel cameras (Including the T1i)
- 7.2v - 1120mAh - 8.1Wh (Li-ion)
- Dispose of by proper recycling.
|Special Shipping Information: Due to federal and international regulations, this product can only be shipped within the continental United States.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
|Compatible Devices||EOS 550D|
|Item Dimensions||1.18 x 2.36 x 3.94 inches|
|Item Weight||0.05 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||0.18 pounds|
Design: 1Pcs Battery
Top Customer Reviews
If I had known this at the time, I would have either bought from somewhere other than Amazon, or, if I could live with a non-OEM, get a reliable non-OEM at a lower cost. But a fake that didn't work at 80% of full price is unacceptable. Seller/Amazon refunded my money, but nothing is being done to stop the fakes from being sold and the next guy is just as likely to be burned as I was.
I posted pictures of the fakes and originals. You'll never know if you don't really look closely, everything seems legit at first. Please, if you decide to order from Amazon despite all the bad reviews, please at least check the pictures and compare the colors with your original OEM battery before your returns window closes.
1. The battery strength meter in the camera goes from fully charged (all bars) to a flashing red "change battery" icon with no reduction in bars. This is an indicator that the battery pack is not genuine Canon.
2. The battery pack only lasts ~200 pictures with flash (the OEM pack lasts something like 450).
3. The writing on the pack is blurry and not as dark as the OEM battery.
4. The seam of the case on my battery has some warbles at the seam; the OEM battery does not.
Caveat Emptor (buyer beware)!
According to Amazon, listing something other than the exact product is not allowed, so I'm sad to see Amazon allowing (or even joining in on... according to some reviews) this practice.
If an official battery is what you're looking for, look elsewhere.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Claims to fit Rebel 3Ti retuned two of these. Contact portion of the battery is much wider than OE, the battery is also wider than OE. Read morePublished 2 days ago by jds
Love the original batteries more so than aftermarket batteries. Superior life at a good price.Published 4 days ago by Kenneth Pritchard Jr
I was actually quite apprehensive about ordering a battery online, especially that it cost less than what I usually see at stores. Read morePublished 11 days ago by sashicoco
Love this it ....! Works really great! Perfect for what we needed!!Published 13 days ago by Linda M. Paz