5.0 out of 5 stars Best Printer Software I've Used
The best experience I've ever had with a printer.

*Got it for $30 from Walmart, so it's cheap.
*The software is not just spam like on Lexmark and HP printers. Their scanning software is the best I've ever used.
*You don't even need to download software to print in Windows 7. It's totally plug and play.

I will never buy another HP or Lexmark...
Published 22 months ago by Anon

3.0 out of 5 stars no USB cable included, are you kidding me?
this is a very functional quality printer product.
it is the 2nd of the "MG" canon printer family i have owned.
print quality is very good.
Published 22 months ago by Joe Jones

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Printer Software I've Used, September 29, 2012
This review is from: Canon PIXMA MG2220 Color Photo Printer with Scanner and Copier (Electronics)
The best experience I've ever had with a printer.

*Got it for $30 from Walmart, so it's cheap.

I will never buy another HP or Lexmark printer again after using a Canon.

This one doesn't have WIFI or ethernet support, but that's not something I need.

4.0 out of 5 stars Printer, September 13, 2012
Received the printer fairly fast and works ok for an inexpensive printer. You must remember to order a USB cord with it because it is not included.

5.0 out of 5 stars Scanner/Printer Review, October 29, 2012
This photocopier and scanner is absolutely a pleasure to use. It is so "user-friendly" that my 93 year old Mother can do it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Handy Dandy Little Machine, October 13, 2012
Tink Kerbelle (northern Nevada) - See all my reviews
I bought this inexpensive scanner/copier/printer to use in my classroom. Very easy set up and installation. My only complaint is that it DOES NOT include the necessary USB cord to connect the unit to the computer. This is NOT a heavy duty printing system as I needed to replace the ink cartridges within the first 2-3 weeks of light use. Order the XL ink cartridges, a USB cord along with the copier and you'll be good to go right from the start.

5.0 out of 5 stars My new printer, November 20, 2012
Very simple set-up.Fantastic Pictures downloaded from Facebook.. I bought this to replace a much larger model, and it fits the bill just fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just love the quality of the photos., December 31, 2012
We are delighted with the print quality of this printer. It is so nice to be able to print photos and send them on to my Mom who thoroughly enjoys getting family photos.

3.0 out of 5 stars no USB cable included, are you kidding me?, October 28, 2012
this is a very functional quality printer product.
it is the 2nd of the "MG" canon printer family i have owned.
print quality is very good.
one annoying "feature" however is that often for no apparent reason the printer will go thru some sort of electronic/mechanical cycling /recycling process that begins when you hit the print button on the computer to print most anything. This unknown process can sometimes take several minutes to complete and THEN whatever you indicated to be printed will then actually print.
the one most annoying ripoff "feature" is that the printer does not come with a USB cable. Excuse me canon but this is not a wifi capable printer so how dare you sell this printer and then on receiving it we read on the side of the box "does not contain a USB cable".?!

5.0 out of 5 stars The best printer ever., January 31, 2013
This is the very best printer I've ever had. So easy to use, larger ink cartridges, I definitely recommend it.The color's great, and I'm so glad I bought it. I Love It! Georgie

4.0 out of 5 stars Review of Canon PIXMA MG2220 Color Photo Printer with Scanner and Copier, May 5, 2013
Sheol (San Antonio, TX USA) - See all my reviews
I had already purchased the MG2120 printer a few months prior to this purchase and liked it so much that I bought this model for my daughter and her family. The only difference is enhanced pixel quality for printing and scanning. This series of printers is reliable, but can be a tad noisy at times. The printer case is also made of a somewhat flimsy plastic, instead of a brushed aluminum. You get less shipping weight, but less durability.
The other small undesirabe feature is a paper tray extender that isn't long enough to keep printed pages from falling onto the floor. I solved that by drilling a hole in the end of the last segment of the paper catcher and the end of a small clear plastic ruler. Aligning these two holes and using a rivet as a pivot point, allows me to still collapse the whole thing and hide it away.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best printer I've ever owned!, July 4, 2013
I can't say I'm a connoisseur by any means in regards to printing as I don't do any kind of professional printing tasks and haven't tried out all of the other many brands of printers out there on the market but for the money I don't think this thing can be beat. So far everything I've done on this printer, scanning, printing, installing cartridges, etc. has been smooth and flawless. I still cannot believe it's only $39 bucks!

Rate and Discover Movies