- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
|Price:||$110.00 + $21.30 shipping|
|You Save:||$39.99 (27%)|
The Canon PIXMA MG5420 Energy Star Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One Printer produces amazing detail in both business documents and photographs with 9600 x 2400 maximum color dpi and a 5-color ink system. Plus, replacing those inks is quick and easy with the Snap Edge feature. With its Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, the remarkable MG5420 faithfully reproduces the colors of your original documents. Thanks to Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print and PIXMA Cloud Link, the MG5420 lets you print wirelessly from your compatible smartphone or tablet. You can also view beautiful, easy-to-view scans by advanced image analysis and area-by-area data correction, automatically. You can also print and scan JPEG and PDF files wirelessly from compatible iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, Windows RT and Android devices without a computer, thanks to the free EPP app.
The PIXMA MG5420 Wireless1 Inkjet Photo All-In-One. Like all PIXMA printers, the MG5420 produces amazing detail in both business documents and photographs with 9600 x 2400 maximum color dpi2 and a 5-Color Ink System. And replacing those inks is quick and easy with the Snap Edge feature. With its Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, the remarkable MG5420 faithfully reproduces the colors of your original documents. And thanks to Apple AirPrint3, Google Cloud Print4 and PIXMA Cloud Link5, the MG5420 lets you print wirelessly from your compatible smartphone or tablet. You can also view beautiful, easy-to-view scans by advanced image analysis and area-by-area data correction, automatically. Plus, you can print and scan JPEG and PDF files wirelessly from compatible iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, Windows RT and Android devices without a computer, thanks to the free EPP app.6
Have all new sorts of fun with your images by adding effects like Fish Eye, Miniature, Toy Camera, Soft Focus and Blur Background before you print. What’s more, its advanced paper handling gives you several printing options: Print on CDs and DVDs, as well as load plain and photo paper at the same time, so you are always ready to print. Plus, its built-in Auto Duplex Printing helps you save time by automatically printing on both sides of the paper.
Superior Resolution: 9600 x 2400 maximum color dpi2 firing with 1pl produces incredible quality and detail in both your borderless photos, crafts, business documents and web pages.
Print Beautiful, Borderless Photos, Fast: Print a borderless, 4-inch x 6-inch photo in approximately 20 seconds.7
ChromaLife100+: This system combines enhanced FINE print head technology with select genuine Canon inks and select genuine Canon photo papers for beautiful borderless photos that will last up to 300 years when stored in an archival-quality photo album.9
High Performance, Five Individual Ink Tank System: This 5-color ink system consists of four dye-based inks plus a pigment-based black ink, producing exceptional photos and crisp, laser-quality text. So, you only replace the color ink tank that runs out.
Print Documents and Web Pages, Fast: Print documents and web pages with fast speeds of 15.0 images per minute (ipm) for black and 10.0 images per minute (ipm) for color.8
Snap Edge: Quickly and easily replace your inks with the new Snap Edge feature.
My Image Garden: My Image Garden software makes organizing and printing your photos fun and easy with great facial recognition, Fun Filters, Calendar Organization, Automatic Layout Suggestions and so much more.
Full HD Movie Print: The Full HD Movie Print software turns your favorite HD movie clips captured with your Canon EOS Digital SLR or Powershot cameras into beautiful prints.10
Fun Filter Effects: Have all sorts of fun with your images by adding new effects such as: Fish Eye, Miniature, Toy Camera, Soft Focus and Blur Background before you print.
Built-In Auto Duplex Printing: Automatically print on both sides of the page without the hassle of turning it over manually. This saves you time and can cut your paper usage by up to 50%.
Built-in CD and DVD Printing: Conveniently print directly onto inkjet printable CDs, DVDs or Blu-ray Discs.
Auto Document Fix: Auto Document Fix delivers beautiful, easy-to-view scans by advanced image analysis and area-by-area data correction, automatically. So, your document text can be darkened with pronounced edges for clear, sharp text that's easy to read, and pictures will maintain color tone and contrast.
Auto Scan Mode: Automatically recognizes the type of original being scanned, then scans and saves with the suitable settings.12
Quick Start: After pressing the power button you can begin inputting commands in mere seconds. So, full operation is possible in a much shorter time.
Auto Photo Fix II: This built-in technology automatically categorizes your images into one of five types - Portrait, Scenery, Night Scenery, Snapshot with Scenery, and Snapshot with Night Scenery - then applies optimal image and multi-zone exposure correction. So, unexposed areas of the photo will be optimized, area by area and faces that are backlit and under-exposed will automatically be brightened and color corrected to help ensure more accurate skin tones for gorgeous images.
Easy-WebPrint EX: Print what you want off the web, easily. Easy-WebPrint EX allows you to create your own layout, take different sections of different websites and put them all on one page. Move, resize and trim your clips, insert notes and edit text, make it a portrait or landscape, print up to three columns on a page and even save the layout as a PDF file.11
Beautiful and Borderless: Print photo lab quality from 4-inch x 6-inch up to 8.5-inch x 11-inch.7
Scroll Wheel: Quickly access and select the various features available for faster operation.
3.0-Inch LCD: Easily view, select and edit your images for simple computer-free printing. No downloading or computer needed, just pick your picture and print.
Advanced Media Handling: Allows you to load plain and photo paper right into the front of the printer at the same time so you are always ready to print. Also allows you to print on CDs and DVDs.
Evernote: Quickly and easily scan your documents and papers from your printer or scanner. Evernote will make your documents searchable, so you can always find what you need at anytime, on any device.
Built-In Wireless: Print and scan wirelessly from any Wi-Fi enabled computer around the house.1
PictBridge: Don't feel like using a computer? No problem. A PictBridge connection allows you to print photos directly from your compatible digital camera, DV camcorder or camera phone.
PIXMA Cloud Link: Conveniently print pictures from online photo albums CANON iMAGE GATEWAY and Picasa as well as templates including seasonal stationary and calendars from wherever you are to wherever a compatible Canon PIXMA Wireless All-in-One is, without a computer.5
Mobile Device Printing: Take full advantage of Canon's Wi-Fi connectivity to unlock, print and share your stored images right on the spot. Print your photos wirelessly from compatible iPad, iPhone, iPod touch and Android devices.6
Hi-Speed USB: Plug the cable into your computer for a super-fast connection for your data transfers.
AirPrint: Take advantage of Wi-Fi connectivity and print what you see on your compatible iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch to a compatible Canon PIXMA Wireless All-in-One. Print photos, e-mails, web pages, and other documents directly to these devices whether you're in another room or in a different section of the house. No need to install drivers, saving you time and creating a seamless user experience.9
PIXMA MG6320 Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One
PIXMA MG5420 Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One
|Functions||Print, Copy, Scan, Photo||Print, Copy, Scan, Photo|
|Speed and Quality|
|Print Speed (up to)||4-inch by 6-inch Borderless Photo: 21 seconds |
Black: 15.0 ipm10
Color: 10 ipm10
|4-inch by 6-inch Borderless Photo: 21 seconds |
Black: 15.0 ipm10
Color: 10 ipm10
|Print Resolution (up to)||Black: 600 x 600 dpi |
Color: 9600 x 2400 dpi
|Black: 600 x 600 dpi |
Color: 9600 x 2400 dpi
|Ink Cartridges / Tanks||Six-Color Ink System with Gray Ink||Five-Color Ink System|
|Ease of Use|
|My Image Garden||X||X|
|Intelligent Touch System||X||X|
|LCD Display||3.5-inch Touch Screen LCD||3-inch Touch Screen LCD|
|Full HD Movie Print Software Included7||X||X|
|Advanced Media Handling||CD/DVD printing, Auto Duplex Print||CD/DVD printing, Auto Duplex Print|
|Fun Filter Effects Software Included||X||X|
|Wireless and Connectivity|
|Built-In Networking 1||Wi-Fi, Ethernet||Wi-Fi|
|Google Cloud Print11||X||X|
|PIXMA Cloud Link12||X||X|
|Direct Photo Printing13, 14||Mobile Printing, Memory Cards, PictBridge, Hi-Speed USB||Mobile Printing, Memory Cards, PictBridge, Hi-Speed USB|
1. Wireless printing requires a working Ethernet network with wireless 802.11b/g or n capability. Wireless performance may vary based on terrain and distance between the printer and wireless network clients.
2. Resolution may vary based on printer driver setting. Color ink droplets can be placed with a horizontal pitch of 1/9600 inch at minimum.
3. Printer firmware update may be necessary for AirPrint function. Certain exceptions may apply. A PC running Windows XP or later or a Mac running OS 10.5.8 or later and USB cable required to perform firmware update. AirPrint functionality requires an iPad, iPhone 3GS or later, or iPod touch 3rd generation or later device running iOS 4.2 or later, and an AirPrint-enabled printer connected to the same network as your iOS device. A printer connected to the USB port of your Mac, PC, AirPort Base station, or Time Capsule is not supported.
4. Requires an Internet connection and Google account. Printer firmware update may be necessary for Google Cloud Print function. Subject to Google Terms of Service. Certain exceptions may apply. A PC running Windows XP or later or A Mac running OS X v10.5.8 or later and USB cable required to perform firmware update.
5. Requires an Internet connection.
6. Requires Canon Easy-PhotoPrint for iPhone app, available for free on the App Store, Canon Easy-PhotoPrint for Android app available for free on Google Play, or Canon Easy-PhotoPrint for Windows RT available for free in the Windows Store. Compatible with iPhone 3G, 3GS, 4, 4S, 5, iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch, Android devices running Android OS 1.6 or later, and Windows RT devices.
7. Envelopes and High Resolution Paper are NOT supported for borderless printing.
8. ISO/IEC 24734, 24735 define the default print and copy speed measurement methods. Print speeds are the averages of ESAT in Office Category Test for the default simplex mode, ISO/IEC 24734, excluding time to print the first set. See www.usa.canon.com/ipm for additional details.
9. Based on accelerated testing by Canon in dark storage under controlled temperature, humidity and gas conditions, simulating storage in an album with plastic sleeves. Canon cannot guarantee the longevity of prints; results may vary depending on printed image, drying time, display/storage conditions, and environmental factors. See www.usa.canon.com/chromalife100plus for additional details.
10. "Full HD Movie Print" is available from "MOV" and "MP4" movie files created by select Canon EOS, PowerShot and Vixia digital cameras and camcorders. Requires a PC, or Mac with Intel processor and Canon ZoomBrowser EX 6.5 or later or Canon ImageBrowser 6.5 or later for "MOV" files, or Canon ImageBrowser EX 1.0 or later for "MOV" or "MP4" files.
11. Easy-WebPrint EX requires Internet Explorer 7 or 8 for Windows, Internet Explorer 9 for Windows Vista SP2 (or later) or Windows 7, or Safari 4.0 - 5.0 for Mac OS X v10.5.8 - 10.6.x.
12. For network users, Auto Scan Mode is only available when scanning at a computer using MP Navigator EX software and selecting the 1-click feature then "save to PC".
13. Warranty programs are subject to certain conditions and restrictions. See www.usa.canon.com/support for details.
† Prices and specifications subject to change without notice. Actual prices are determined by individual dealers and may vary.
Bought this because they stated right on the box it is Google Cloud Ready. I have two Chromebooks (bad mistake). Read morePublished 1 day ago by White Lightning
I rarely leave reviews. I have no idea how this printer has an average rating score of 4 stars at this point. Read morePublished 4 days ago by PK1983
When you can get the colors to come out from this printer correctly it's fairly decent but, like all too many printers, this thing sucks down ink like there's no tomorrow and the... Read morePublished 5 days ago by C. Nekritz
Link to Brainstorm ID to use link to make cards is always down and no one answers phone so this product ,the tray and the PVC cards is no good to anyone. Read morePublished 11 days ago by victor quick
So far it works very good. I don't use the printer every day because I have another one (MG5420) that I use always.Published 11 days ago by Paul Lee