The beautiful PIXMA MG6220 Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One delivers superior quality, versatility, and ease of use. Built-in Wi-Fi®1 technology allows you to easily print and scan wirelessly virtually anywhere around your house. For a genuine interactive imaging experience, Canon's Intelligent Touch System transforms the top of your printer into a sleek, responsive touch panel so only the buttons you need light up.
Print gorgeous, borderless2 photos at home up to 8.5" x 11" size with a maximum print color resolution of 9600 x 2400 dpi3 and six individual ink tanks including a gray ink for professional color and black & white photos. Enjoy a new sphere of printing options as PIXMA Cloud Link4 lets you conveniently print pictures from online photo albums Canon image Gateway and Google Picasa as well as templates including seasonal stationary and calendars from wherever you are to wherever a compatible Canon PIXMA Wireless All-in-One is, without a computer. Also included is the ability to print select Google DocsTM and GmailTM attachments from any accessible device, further adding to your wireless versatility.13 Have all new sorts of fun with your images by adding Fun Filter Effects like Fish Eye, Miniature, Toy Camera, Soft Focus and Blur Background before you print. The MG6220 also lets you print on your printable CD, DVD and Blu-ray Discs and jackets. Plus, you can even you turn your HD Movie clips into beautiful photos5 while built-in Auto Duplex Printing allows you to automatically print on both sides of the paper, which can help reduce paper usage and cost by up to 50%.
View beautiful, easy-to-view scans by advanced image analysis and area-by-area data correction, automatically. Plus, you can print and scan jpeg and pdf files wirelessly from compatible iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, and Android devices6. Also enjoy direct printing options from compatible memory cards7, USB Flash Drives8, PictBridge and optional Bluetooth devices9.
SPEED & QUALITY
9600 x 2400 maximum color dpi3 firing with 1pl produces incredible quality and detail in both your borderless photos, crafts, business documents and web pages.
High Performance, Six Individual Ink Tank System:
This 6-color ink system consists of five dye-based inks including a dedicated gray ink for professional-looking black & white and color photos. A pigment-based black ink produces exceptionally crisp text. Plus, only replace the color ink tank that runs out.
Print Beautiful, Borderless Photos, Fast:
Print a borderless, 4" x 6" photo in approximately 20 seconds10.
Print Documents and Web Pages, Fast:
Print documents and web pages with fast speeds of 12.5 images per minute (ipm) for black and 9.3 images per minute (ipm) for color11.
This system combines enhanced FINE print head technology with select genuine Canon inks and select genuine Canon photo papers for beautiful borderless photos that will last up to 300 years when stored in an archival-quality photo album12.
EASE OF USE
Intelligent Touch System:
This button navigation system allows you to effortlessly operate your machine with gorgeous touch sensitive controls.
Full HD Movie Print:
Full HD Movie Print software turns HD movie clips captured with your compatible Canon EOS Digital SLR or PowerShot cameras into beautiful photo prints5
Built-in CD and DVD Printing:
Conveniently print labels onto your printable CD, DVD and Blu- ray Discs.
Fun Filter Effects:
Have all new sorts of fun with your images by adding new effects such as: Fish Eye, Miniature, Toy Camera, Soft Focus and Blur Background before you print.
Built-In Auto Duplex Printing:
Automatically print on both sides of the page without the hassle of turning it over manually. This saves you time, helps the environment and can cut your paper usage by up to 50%.
Easily view, select and edit your images for simple computer-free printing. No downloading or computer needed, just pick your picture and print!
Print and scan wirelessly from any Wi-Fi® enabled computer around the house.1
Wirelessly print photos, email, web pages, documents, and more from compatible iPad, Phone, or iPod touch devices to compatible Canon PIXMA Wireless All-In-One. There's no software to download, no drivers to install, and no cables to connect. Just see it, tap it, and print it.2
Google Cloud Print:18
Allows users to print from Gmail and Google Docs on a mobile device, and from Google Chrome browser for Mac, Windows, Linux, and Chrome devices. With Google Cloud Print, you can print from wherever you are, from applications you use every day. You can even share your home and work printers with anyone you choose.
PIXMA Cloud Link:
Conveniently print pictures from online photo albums Canon Image Gateway and Picasa as well as templates including seasonal stationary, and calendars from a compatible Canon PIXMA Wireless All-in-One.4 Print select Google DocsTM and GmailTM attachments from any accessible device, further adding to your wireless your wireless versatility.13
This wired LAN interface lets you connect to a home or office network, with connected computers sharing the power of this versatile machine, each being able to display the printer's status at any moment.
Mobile Device Printing:
Take full advantage of Canon's Wi-Fi® connectivity to unlock, print and share your stored images right on the spot. Print your photos wirelessly from compatible iPad, iPhone, iPod touch and Android devices.6
ADDITIONAL FEATURES & BENEFITS
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista®, Windows XP14
- Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to 10.6.x14
- PIXMA MG6220 Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One
- CD/DVD Printing Tray
- Document Kit: Cross Sell Sheet, Getting Started, Important Information Sheet, Networking Troubleshooting Guide, Safety Environment Information, Setup Software & User's Guide CD-ROM, Warranty Card
- Ink Tanks: PGI-225 Pigment Black, CLI-226 (Cyan/Magenta/Yellow/Black/Gray)
- Power Cord
- Print Head
| || || || |
| ||PIXMA MG5320 |
Wireless Photo All-In-One
|PIXMA MG6220 |
Wireless Photo All-In-One
|PIXMA MG8220 |
Wireless Photo All-In-One
| || || |
|Functions ||Print, Copy, Scan, Photo ||Print, Copy, Scan, Photo ||Print, Copy, Scan, Photo |
|Speed & Quality || || || |
|ISO Print Speed (up to)12 / |
4" x 6" Borderless Photo11
| || || |
|Print Resolution (up to)3 / |
Minimum Ink Droplet Size
| || || |
|Ink Cartridges / Tanks || || || |
|Ease of Use || || || |
|Slide & Negative Scanning ||- ||- || |
|Intelligent Touch System ||- || || |
|LCD Display || || || |
|Fun Filter Effects Software Included || || || |
|Full HD Movie Print Software Included5 || || || |
|Advanced Media Handling || || || |
|Fun Printing Projects || || || |
|Connectivity || || || |
|Built-In Networking1 || || || |
|AirPrint2 || || || |
|Google Cloud Print18 ||- || || |
|PIXMA Cloud Link4 || || || |
|Direct Photo Printing6,7,8,9 || || || |
GENUINE CANON INKS & PAPER
- Wireless printing requires a working network with wireless 802.11b/g/n capability. Wireless performance may vary based on terrain and distance between the printer and wireless network clients.
- Supported paper types for borderless printing are as follows: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Photo Paper Pro II, Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss, Photo Paper Glossy and Matte Photo Paper.
- Resolution may vary based on printer driver setting. Color ink droplets can be placed with a horizontal pitch of 1/9600 inch at minimum.
- Subject to the Terms and Conditions of Use of Canon image Gateway or Picasa Web Albums, depending on the service the consumer is using.
- Full HD Movie Print allows printing from HD or Full HD "MOV" movie files created by Canon EOS Digital SLR or PowerShot digital cameras. From PC, or Mac with Intel® processor. Print quality is determined by video resolution. Function does not upscale video resolution. Requires Canon ZoomBrowser EX 6.5 or later, or Canon ImageBrowser 6.5 or later.
- Requires Canon Easy-PhotoPrint for iPhone app, available for free on the App StoreSM, or Canon Easy-PhotoPrint for Android app available for free in the Android Market. Compatible with iPad, iPhone 3G, 3GS, 4, iPod touch and Android devices running Android OS 1.6 or later.
- Compatible memory cards include SD™ Memory Card, SDHC™, MultiMediaCard®, MultiMediaCard® Plus, CompactFlash® Card, Microdrive®, Memory Stick®, Memory Stick PRO™, Memory Stick Duo™ and Memory Stick PRO Duo™. The following can be used with the addition of a special adapter sold separately: miniSD™ Card, miniSDHCTM, microSD™ Card, microSDHC™, RS-MMC™, Memory Stick Micro, xD-Picture Card®, xD-Picture Card® (Type M), and xD-Picture Card® (Type H)..
- USB flash memory with security enabled may not be used. Requires an extension cable if cannot be attached.
- Requires mobile phone (or other device) equipped with Bluetooth v2.0 technology and optional Canon Bluetooth Unit BU-30. Bluetooth operation depends on the device and software version used. Operating distance is approx. 10 meters but may vary due to obstacles, radio signals, locations where radio interference occurs, magnetic fields from microwave ovens, device sensitivity and/or antenna performance.
- Photo print speeds are based on the standard mode driver setting using photo test pattern(s) and select Canon Photo Paper. Print speed measured as soon as first page begins to feed into printer and will vary depending on system configuration, interface, software, document complexity, print mode, types of paper used and page coverage. See www.usa.canon.com/printspeed for additional details.
- ISO/IEC 24734, 24735 define the default print and copy speed measurement methods. Print speeds are the averages of ESAT in Office Category Test for the default simplex mode, ISO/IEC 24734, excluding time to print the first set. See www.usa.canon.com/ipm for additional details.
- Based on accelerated testing by Canon in dark storage under controlled temperature, humidity and gas conditions, simulating storage in an album with plastic sleeves. Canon cannot guarantee the longevity of prints; results may vary depending on printed image, drying time, display/storage conditions, and environmental factors. See www.usa.canon.com/chromalife100plus for additional details.
- Service available from end of November 2011, or later.
- System requirements vary by application.
- Easy-WebPrint EX requires Internet Explorer 7 or 8 for Windows, Internet Explorer 9 for Windows Vista SP2 (or later) or Windows 7, or Safari 4.0 – 5.0 for Mac OS X v.10.5 – 10.6.x
- For network users, Auto Scan Mode is only available when scanning at a computer using MP Navigator EX software and selecting the 1-click feature then "save to PC".
- Warranty programs are subject to certain conditions and restrictions. See www.usa.canon.com/support for details.
- Requires an Internet connection and Google Account. Printer firmware update may be necessary for Google Cloud Print function. Subject to Google Terms of Service. Certain exceptions may apply. A PC running Windows XP or later or a Mac running OS 10.4.11 or later and USB cable required to perform firmware update.