The PIXMA MG6320 Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One delivers superior quality, versatility, and ease of use. Built-in Wi-Fi1 technology allows you to easily print and scan wirelessly, virtually anywhere around your house. For a genuine interactive imaging experience, Canon's Intelligent Touch System and a 3.5-inch touch screen makes operation easy by giving you only the buttons you need, only when you need them.
The PIXMA MG6320's ink system features six colors, including Gray ink, improving contrast and color vibrancy, and helping you achieve truly professional-looking black and white prints. The MG6320 also features the ChromaLife100+ system2, Canon's advanced technology that improves the beauty and longevity of printed images with a combination of Canon dye ink and Canon genuine photo papers. Send photos directly from your camera without a PC with its advanced PictBridge WLAN. And, with Google Cloud Print3, PIXMA Cloud Link4, Canon Easy PhotoPrint, or Apple AirPrint5, you can print wirelessly from your compatible smartphone or tablet.
The PIXMA MG6320 Inkjet Photo All-In-One also offers a feature that is shared by all of Canon's new PIXMA printers: My Image Garden software. My Image Garden lets you easily access all of your favorite memories in one place so you can print beautiful, borderless6 photos to share and enjoy. It provides creative templates in various colors and patterns for your fun photo projects, automatically. Plus, your memories are automatically placed in a new calendar view and can even be organized by subject, thanks to built-in facial recognition. All the great software features that come with PIXMA printers - Full HD Movie Print7, Fun Filter Effects, Auto Photo Fix II, and more - are included in My Image Garden software. You can even use My Image Garden to easily access photo sharing sites and CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM8, where you can download exclusive content.
When it comes to media, the PIXMA MG6320 offers two front paper cassettes, direct disc printing, and Auto Duplex Printing, which lets you automatically print on both sides of the paper, helping reduce paper usage by up to 50%. The PIXMA MG6320 Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One is available in both black and white.
Speed and Quality
Superior Resolution: 9600 x 2400 maximum color dpi9 firing with 1pl produces incredible quality and detail in both your borderless photos, crafts, business documents and web pages.
Print Beautiful, Borderless Photos, Fast: Print a borderless, 4-inch x 6-inch photo in approximately 20 seconds.6
ChromaLife100+: This system combines enhanced FINE print head technology with select genuine Canon inks and select genuine Canon photo papers for beautiful borderless photos that will last up to 300 years when stored in an archival-quality photo album.2
High Performance, Six Individual Ink Tank System: This six-color ink system consists of five dye-based inks including a dedicated gray ink for professional-looking black and white and color photos. A pigment-based black ink produces exceptionally crisp text. Plus, only replace the color ink tank that runs out.
Print Documents and Web Pages, Fast: Print documents and web pages with fast speeds of 12.5 images per minute (ipm) for black and 9.3 images per minute (ipm) for color.10
Ease of Use
Intelligent Touch System and 3.5-inch Touch Screen LCD: This button navigation system allows you to effortlessly operate your machine with gorgeous touch sensitive controls.
Full HD Movie Print: Full HD Movie Print software turns HD movie clips captured with your compatible Canon EOS Digital SLR or PowerShot cameras into beautiful photo prints.7
CD/DVD Printing: Conveniently print labels onto your printable CD, DVD, or Blu-ray Discs.
Easy-WebPrint EX: Easily collect and combine multiple web pages to create and print your own layout.6
Auto Photo Fix II: This built-in technology automatically categorizes your images into one of five types - Portrait, Scenery, Night Scenery, Snapshot with Scenery, and Snapshot with Night Scenery - then applies optimal image and multi-zone exposure correction. So, unexposed areas of the photo will be optimized, area by area, and faces that are backlit and under-exposed will automatically be brightened with correct color cast to help ensure more accurate skin tones for gorgeous images.
Quick Start: After pressing the power button you can begin inputting commands in mere seconds. So, full operation is possible in a much shorter time.
My Image Garden: My Image Garden software makes organizing and printing your photos fun and easy with great facial recognition, Fun Filters, Calendar Organization, Automatic Layout Suggestions, and more.
Fun Filter Effects: Have all sorts of fun with your images by adding new effects such as: Fish Eye, Miniature, Toy Camera, Soft Focus, and Blur Background before you print.
Built-In Auto Duplex Printing: Automatically print on both sides of the page without the hassle of turning it over manually. This saves you time and can cut your paper usage by up to 50%.
Auto Scan Mode: Automatically recognizes the type of original being scanned, then scans and saves with the suitable settings.7
Beautiful and Borderless: Print photo lab quality from 4-inch x 6-inch up to 8.5-inch x 11-inch.8
Built-In Wireless: Print and scan wirelessly from any Wi-Fi enabled computer around the house.1
Google Cloud Print: Allows users to print from Gmail and Google Docs on a mobile device, and from Google Chrome browser for Mac, Windows, Linux, and Chrome devices. With Google Cloud Print, you can print from wherever you are, from applications you use every day. You can even share your home and work printers with anyone you choose.11
Mobile Printing: Take full advantage of Canon's Wi-Fi connectivity to unlock, print, and share your stored images right on the spot. Print your photos wirelessly from compatible iPad, iPhone, iPod touch and Android devices.13
Memory Cards: Don't feel like using a computer? Just insert a compatible memory card into the built-in card slot, select images on the LCD, and print.14
AirPrint: Take advantage of Wi-Fi connectivity and print what you see on your compatible iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch to a compatible Canon PIXMA Wireless All-in-One. Print photos, e-mails, web pages, and other documents directly to these devices whether you're in another room or in a different section of the house. No need to install drivers, saving you time and creating a seamless user experience.10
PIXMA Cloud Link: Conveniently print pictures from online photo albums CANON iMAGE GATEWAY and Picasa as well as templates including seasonal stationary and calendars from wherever you are to wherever a compatible Canon PIXMA Wireless All-in-One is, without a computer.12
Built-In Ethernet: This wired LAN interface lets you connect to a home or office network, with connected computers sharing the power of this versatile machine, each being able to display the printer's status at any moment.
Hi-Speed USB: Plug the cable into your PC for a super-fast connection for your data transfers.
What's in the Box
- PIXMA MG6320 Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One
- CD/DVD Printing Tray
- Manuals and other documents
- Matte Photo Paper (For Automatic Print Head Alignment)
- Setup CD-ROM
- Setup Ink Tanks
- Power Cord
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.5.8, 10.6, 10.7
| ||PIXMA MG6320 Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One |
|PIXMA MG5420 Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One |
|Functions ||Print, Copy, Scan, Photo ||Print, Copy, Scan, Photo |
|Speed and Quality || || |
|Print Speed (up to) ||4-inch by 6-inch Borderless Photo: 21 seconds |
Black: 15.0 ipm10
Color: 10 ipm10
|4-inch by 6-inch Borderless Photo: 21 seconds |
Black: 15.0 ipm10
Color: 10 ipm10
|Print Resolution (up to) ||Black: 600 x 600 dpi |
Color: 9600 x 2400 dpi
|Black: 600 x 600 dpi |
Color: 9600 x 2400 dpi
|Ink Cartridges / Tanks ||Six-Color Ink System with Gray Ink ||Five-Color Ink System |
|Ease of Use || || |
|My Image Garden ||X ||X |
|Intelligent Touch System ||X ||X |
|LCD Display ||3.5-inch Touch Screen LCD ||3-inch Touch Screen LCD |
|Full HD Movie Print Software Included7 ||X ||X |
|Advanced Media Handling ||CD/DVD printing, Auto Duplex Print ||CD/DVD printing, Auto Duplex Print |
|Fun Filter Effects Software Included ||X ||X |
|Wireless and Connectivity || || |
|Built-In Networking 1 ||Wi-Fi, Ethernet ||Wi-Fi |
|AirPrint10 ||X ||X |
|Google Cloud Print11 ||X ||X |
|PIXMA Cloud Link12 ||X ||X |
|Direct Photo Printing13, 14 ||Mobile Printing, Memory Cards, PictBridge, Hi-Speed USB ||Mobile Printing, Memory Cards, PictBridge, Hi-Speed USB |
1. Wireless printing requires a working Ethernet network with wireless 802.11b/g or n capability. Wireless performance may vary based on terrain and distance between the printer and wireless network clients.
2. Based on accelerated testing by Canon in dark storage under controlled temperature, humidity and gas conditions, simulating storage in an album with plastic sleeves. Canon cannot guarantee the longevity of prints; results may vary depending on printed image, drying time, display/storage conditions, and environmental factors. See www.usa.canon.com/chromalife100plus for additional details.
3. Requires an Internet connection and Google account. Printer firmware update may be necessary for Google Cloud Print function. Subject to Google Terms of Service. Certain exceptions may apply. A PC running Windows XP or later or A Mac running OS X v10.5.8 or later and USB cable required to perform firmware update.
4. Requires an Internet connection.
5. Printer firmware update may be necessary for AirPrint function. Certain exceptions may apply. A PC running Windows XP or later or a Mac running OS 10.5.8 or later and USB cable required to perform firmware update. AirPrint functionality requires an iPad, iPhone 3GS or later, or iPod touch 3rd generation or later device running iOS 4.2 or later, and an AirPrint-enabled printer connected to the same network as your iOS device. A printer connected to the USB port of your Mac, PC, AirPort Base station, or Time Capsule is not supported.
6. Envelopes and High Resolution Paper are NOT supported for borderless printing.
7. "Full HD Movie Print" is available from "MOV" and "MP4" movie files created by select Canon EOS, PowerShot and Vixia digital cameras and camcorders. Requires PC, or Mac with Intel processor and Canon ZoomBrowser EX 6.5 or later or Canon ImageBrowser 6.5 or later for "MOV" files, or Canon ImageBrowser EX 1.0 or later for "MOV" or "MP4" files.
8. CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM is a premium content service available exclusively to users only when all of the colors of genuine Canon inks are installed.
9. Resolution may vary based on printer driver setting. Color ink droplets can be placed with a horizontal pitch of 1/9600 inch at minimum.
10. ISO/IEC 24734, 24735 define the default print and copy speed measurement methods. Print speeds are the averages of ESAT in Office Category Test for the default simplex mode, ISO/IEC 24734, excluding time to print the first set. Copy speed is the average of FCOT, ISO/IEC 24735 Annex D. ADF copy speed is the average of ESAT in General Performance Test for the default simplex mode, ISO/IEC 24735, excluding time to copy the first set. See our www.usa.canon.com/ipm for additional details.
11. For network users, Auto Scan Mode is available only when scanning at a computer using My Image Garden software and selecting the 1-click feature then "Save to PC."
12. Requires Canon Easy-PhotoPrint for iPhone app, available for free on the App Store, Canon Easy-PhotoPrint for Android app available for free on Google Play, or Canon Easy-PhotoPrint for Windows RT available for free in the Windows Store. Compatible with iPhone 3G, 3GS, 4, 4S, 5, iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch, Android devices running Android OS 1.6 or later, and Windows RT devices.
13. Compatible memory cards include SDTM Memory Card, SDHCTM, MultiMediaCard, MultiMediaCard Plus, CompactFlash, Microdrive, Memory Stick DuoTM and Memory Stick PRO DuoTM. The following can be used with the addition of a special adapter sold separately: miniSDTM Card, miniSDHCTM Card, microSDTM Card, microSDHCTM Card, RS-MMCTM, MMC mobileTM, Memory Stick Micro, xD-Picture Card, xD-Picture Card (Type M), and xD-Picture Card (Type H).
14. Warranty programs are subject to certain conditions and restrictions. See www.usa.canon.com/support for details.