Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

on January 12, 2016
I purchased this printer 7 years ago and it just gave me the dreaded b 200 error... I am torn between trying to fix it myself (either new print head or main board) or scrap it and purchase a new one... However in the last 7years this MP 620 has done everything I've thrown at it with ease! Cartridges are relatively cheap and the features are a "mile" long on this printer! Print/scan quality is phenomenal!
As far as the post about not working on Mac machines... I have a MacBook Pro and it prints wirelessly without a hitch! Everything my PC will do my Mac will do. I can't talk more highly about this printer! But for this price no home printer is worth this amount.
review image
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 5, 2015
I bought my printer in 2009 and love it! I don't want it to ever burn out, but know it will someday. Although there are newer models, none of them do everything this one does. The main thing is it's super print quality: Color: "Maximum 9600 x 2400 dpi with microscopic droplets as small as 1 picoliter using FINE technology." The newer printers in the same price range print a lower print color resolution.

Although I love mine, I'm not sure I'd recommend buying this because it is too expensive. Since it is no longer manufactured, the prince has gone up 3x what I paid in 2009. I love the color and size, which is perfect for a home office. I also like that it still has a slot for a memory stick -- for scanning documents in one step to hand to someone. So it's the higher price that would give me pause.
on October 24, 2015
Fair warning to anyone purchasing this printer. The new OS for Mac (OS 10.11 - El Capitan) will render this printer obsolete. I upgraded my OS and now my printer drivers are useless. I cannot scan anymore and my black cartridge doesn't print anymore (CLI-221BK). I contacted Canon, but they say they aren't updating the drivers for this model for the new OS. I realize that this is an older model printer (2008), but it's always been a great printer and the scanner works really well.
on September 22, 2015
Absolutely the WORST printer I have ever encountered. Seriously. I hate this thing so much. There have been times when I needed it to work to print a simple document and it failed. Wouldnt load up. I cannot express in words how much this printer angers me and how much I want to throw it out the window. I am going to smash this thing Office Space style. Canon, make a printer that actually works.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 13, 2015
I love the Canon MP620! I bought two of them in 2008 from the Apple store -for $30 a piece!- when I bought my laptop. One of the printers recently broke (error message and grinding noises). The other one is still going strong. I want to buy a new printer to replace the broken one but I've been doing online and in store research for a week and I'm not convinced that any new one is as good as this one. I expect reliability and durability. I don't want something that lasts a year; I want something that lasts at least five or more years. Does anyone even make a printer that works well and can last that long anymore? I wonder.
11 comment1 of 2 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 11, 2015
Had and loved the printer for years until I upgraded to Mac Yosemite.... now it won't print anything in black even though ink cartridges are full. Turns out that Canon doesn't always support an upgrade to your OS. It's very disappointing that my printer is now useless.
on June 27, 2015
could have done better.
on February 13, 2015
I purchased this printer 6 YEARS AGO, I use it for printing a handful of shipping labels almost daily. I use the cheap China ink, and it lasts a while. I have no issues with this printer, the wireless is nice. I need to install it onto a new network and stumbled across the Amazon page showing my purchase date of Aug 2009 and figured I'd write a little blurb. Best printer I've ever bought.
on December 12, 2014
I've had this printer for almost 4.5 years and it's performed flawlessly. I use it to print/scan everything except large format photographs. It has held up well and I would recommend it to a friend.
on October 17, 2014
I owned one but the power supply went out. I found this replacement Like New. The seller threw in a couple sets of extra cartridges which was very cool. I love my All-in-one and though it has been discontinued by Canon, I feel I got a great purchase for a great printer, scanner, copier. Love it.