4.0 out of 5 stars Canon cleaning kit
Published on December 18, 2010 by anxo

1.0 out of 5 stars poor quality
Published on January 16, 2011 by dssoldier

4.0 out of 5 stars Canon cleaning kit, December 18, 2010
This review is from: Canon Optical Digital Camera and Lens Cleaning Kit (Brush, Microfiber Cloth, Fluid and Tissue) for EOS (Electronics)
I bought this for my canon SLR XSI and the lenses I have because I wanted a well known brand product to make sure it will not harm my equipment and I must say that I am really happy I decided to buy it. Nice, small and easy to take with me wherever I go,It's handy so you have it around when you need it the only thing you miss in the package is a Manual-Squeeze Dust Cleaner/Blower but besides that it has my approval.

4.0 out of 5 stars Portable product, August 3, 2010
The product is basic for any photographer. It also fits everywhere and follows the brand standards. Just what you expect and pay for you have it right away.

1.0 out of 5 stars poor quality, January 16, 2011
the product i received was not canon at all but hoya and was of poor quality the lens solution left streaks not to mention that the cap was cracked when received the cleaning cloth had loose fibers was rougher than most toilet paper.. over all i was disappointed when i opened my package and found this... im currently over in iraq and there is a lot of dust and i need to clean my lenses alot so i was looking forward to this ... would not recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little cleaning kit., April 2, 2012
I've had this for about a year and a half and it's still going strong. Great product. I'll probably need a new one soon and I'll certainly buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice and Neat, December 16, 2010
A wonderful addition to a new camera purchase! Very compact, easy to use, and professional. Be sure to purchase a blower as well so you can blow dust particles before you brush!

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, August 23, 2011
Nice product, it does the job, without scratching. Use to clean my Canon T3i, and my glasses. Easy to carry.

Will buy again, and I recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Canon Cleaning Kit, May 27, 2011
Roland Mata (El Paso, Texas United States) - See all my reviews
This product provides the basic cleaning tools needed to maintain your camera and lenses. Kit does not come with carrying case.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, tidy little cleaning kit., March 8, 2014
Well this is a nice, tidy little cleaning kit. Everything works just as you'd imagine, and it all stays together in its little case.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice cleaning kit, September 12, 2011
This kit compact and light with all the essentials to clean lenses effectively. I would buy another when my current ones is used up.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, September 7, 2011
Given a 4 stars because of a very nice bundle package. The 5th star fell off since I didn't get the
exact product "Precision Design Deluxe Hurricane Blower" and I received a Zeikos Dust blower instead.