Exceptional Photo Lab Quality Performance with Advanced Paper Handling
Exceptional Photo Lab Quality Performance with Advanced Paper Handling.
The Canon PIXMA iP4300 Photo Printer is one fast, versatile photo printer. Thanks to its patented print head and 5-color ink system, you can quickly produce spectacular, long-lasting photos with borderless edgesfrom credit-card size up to 8.5" x 11"--along with bold, laser-quality text. The two paper trays let you hold both plain and photo paper, so you're always ready to print text or photos. And for convenience, you can print two sided without manually flipping over the page.
1. Resolution may vary based on printer driver setting. Color ink droplets can be placed with a horizontal pitch of 1/9600 inch at minimum.
- Exceptional Resolution: 3,584 precision nozzles create exceptional resolutionup to 9600 x 2400 color dpi.1 More nozzles = high quality.
- Exceptional detail: Microscopic 1-picoliter sized ink droplets produce exceptionally detailed photos.
- Click-Connect-Print: Just capture an image with a PictBridge-ready digital camera/DV camcorder, then connect and print.
- Print 2 sided: Print 2 sided--and save paper.
- Long-lasting photos: Using select genuine Canon inks and photo papers, you can create beautiful photos that last up to 100 years.2
- Vivid color, bold text: Four dye-based inks plus a pigment-based black ink deliver superb photos and laser-quality text.
- Enhance Your Digital Photos: Easy-PhotoPrint 3.5 software makes it simple to enhance and print amazing-looking digital photos through your computer.
- Smart software, better results: Easy-WebPrint software gives Windows users the tools to properly print Web Pages in full color and without trimming off the right-hand margin.
2. Based on accelerated testing by Canon in dark storage under controlled temperature, humidity and gas conditions, simulating storage in an album with plastic sleeves. Canon cannot guarantee the longevity of prints; results may vary depending on printed image, drying time, display/storage conditions and environmental factors.
Note: Page per Minute (PPM) print speeds are based on the highest speed printer driver mode using black and white and color text patterns. Photo print speeds are based on the standard mode driver setting using photo test pattern(s) and select Canon Photo Paper. Print speed measured as soon as first page begins to feed into printer and will vary depending on system configuration, interface, software, document complexity, print mode, types of paper used and page coverage.
What's in the box
PIXMA iP4300 Photo Printer, PIXMA iP4300 Print Head, Ink Tanks: PGI-5BK Black, CLI-8BK Black, CLI-8C Cyan, CLI-8M Magenta, and CLI-8Y Yellow, Power Cord, Easy Setup Instructions, Document Kit: Setup Software and User's Guide CD-ROM, Quick Start Guide, and Registration Card