5.0 out of 5 stars excellent
tested now, working great ! shipment was also very quick so this vendor is highly recommended.
Thanks from a happy customer:-)
Published on June 4, 2012 by LS

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't even WORK!!
Bought this obviously for my Pixma MG2220 Printer. Well, the 1 star tells you everything. It didn't work at all. I tried every computer in the house, with different operating systems too and nothing. I went to frys electronics and bought a 10' FT for $8. $2 more than what I spent on this one. At least the one I bought from frys worked.
It's cheap, so it doesn't...
Published 9 months ago by R0iB0i

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, June 4, 2012
This review is from: For Canon Pixma USB 2.0 Printer Cable Cord A-B 10' 10 FT (Electronics)
Thanks from a happy customer:-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, January 7, 2012
This cord is what I needed but I do wish I would have gotten it in a longer length. Amazon always has what you need!

4.0 out of 5 stars Canon doesn't provide you one, April 6, 2014
Purchased Canon Pixma works perfectly but they don't include USB cable. So if you have any older PCs or laptops that aren't Bluetooth capable, this cable will help.

5.0 out of 5 stars Required, June 29, 2014
Would recommend to every body that buys a Canon Printer. It would be nice if Canon would supply the cable when you buy one of their printers.

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't even WORK!!, November 20, 2013
It's cheap, so it doesn't guarantee you its going to work.

5.0 out of 5 stars It works, February 1, 2013
What more can be said. It's a printer cable for my Epson. It works. The only problem I had was that I just found out I needed 12 feet! Forgot about the bend around the shredder. My bad, not the manufacturer.

5.0 out of 5 stars printer cable, January 31, 2013
Worked fine for my printer, my printer when I purchased it did not have one so it was essential to make my printer work.

5.0 out of 5 stars Canon for Canon Product ......They belong together...., July 8, 2013
Hi everyone - well, I recently bought a Canon printer here on Amazon ...since I have all my belongings in storage (tons of tech stuff for my PC, etc. including god knows how many unused USB's) I had to purchase one to connect my new printer to the new PC....so, I called Best Buy (which is a joke how they have not folded years ago - their prices are soooo ridiculously high) and asked for the particular USB for this printer. I could not believe they wanted $25 for a stinking USB....which is in line with their other "outrageous" prices. Well, I looked on Amazon, found the EXACT USB for this particular printer for a VERY REASONABLE price...ordered it and within a few days it was at my door.....FANTASTIC...not all prices on Amazon are a bargain but if you do your homework sometimes you will benefit. Great price - great product - great fast delivery......Be well...

5.0 out of 5 stars A Printer Cable Cord A-B For Less With Perfect Results!, August 16, 2014
I am amazed at the various prices for USB 2.0 Printer Cables based on different companies. After reading numerous reviews, I decided to purchase this printer cable, it works perfectly. The packaging was perfect for the product; neat and secured. I am very happy with this purchase. It arrived on time as stated, and the Seller has advertised this USB 2.0 printer cable with more details, as well as a complete and accurate description. I would definitely recommend this product for computer/printer use with technology products to other Amazon Customers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 15, 2014