Is the Canon PowerShot SX 210 IS 14.1 MP a good camera? Or I love and enjoy taking pictures, it's like a hobby for me. I do not have the patience to change images and photo shop them with software so I take raw pictures and the only trick is usually lighting or shadows, unless I use my 2 yrs old Sony that allows me to change some things live in the camera before downloading. I have a Canon Rebel XT that I really like. I also have a "point and shoot" Sony DSC-T300 that I like and is my "purse" camera but the zoom feature does not work anymore and I find my self not wanting to get it fixed because is 2 years old and I want a new "point & shoot". I checked some out on line and I really like the Canon SX 210 IS. I also liked the Olympus PEN E-PL1 but is too bulky for my purse so I might buy it later on but not now because like I explain above I am looking for a "purse/pocket size point & shoot (although I really loved it and can't wait to get it). So is the Canon a good camera or does anyone know of a better camera, that still takes HD video and has the high zoom and pixelage as well as the "miniature" (diorama) feature that the Canon has??? Help me decide because I want to order it ASAP!! I want to buy it within the day so I can get it before the end of next week for my upcoming work trip!! By the way I want a good point and shot but for now don't want to pay more than $380 since I want to get some lenses for my Rebel in the same order ;-) so what say you?
asked by AG on June 3, 2010

See all questions about this product