5.0 out of 5 stars Good data cable
This data cable does the job of connecting my Canon power shot A2500 to a PC to download pictures. Canon should have included one with the camera. The cable is competitively priced. I would buy it again.
Published 11 months ago by TucsonRich

3.0 out of 5 stars Didn't need it
Published 5 months ago by Renee Smith

5.0 out of 5 stars Good data cable, August 4, 2013
This review is from: Canon PowerShot A2500 Digital Camera Compatible USB 2.0 Cable Cord - IFC-400PCU & IFC-300PCU Model - 2.5 feet White - Bargains Depot® (Personal Computers)

5.0 out of 5 stars Meets expectations, June 28, 2013
The cable is perfect for me. I don't have to remove the battery to charge. Just connect to computer to recharge.

5.0 out of 5 stars Connected, July 12, 2013
C Jacobs "Colorado Rose" (East Liberty, OH United States) - See all my reviews
Thought these came with the camera but they don't so I was glad to find them. Very reasonably priced. Thanks for stocking them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what was needed., July 9, 2013
Needed the cord for my new little camera and this fit the bill perfectly at a great price. Beats spending big bucks at RadioShack!

5.0 out of 5 stars have to have, August 21, 2013
Mary Williams (504 Sea Street Alta Vista,KS) - See all my reviews
this worked really well with my down load my pictures, dummy proof, this was my first time use anyone can use it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Didn't need it, February 22, 2014
I ordered this cable because with my old little camera, the only way I downloaded the photos was by hooking up the camera to the computer. With my new Canon PowerShot, I just remove the memory card and place it in the computer to download. I have a charger for the camera, so it really never needs to be hooked up to the computer. As far as I can tell, there is absolutely nothing wrong with this cable, I just didn't need it after all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Canon Powershot USB Cable Cord, February 16, 2014
Works great! I must say however, I am truly disappointed with "Canon" for not including this with their camera. I have never had a small camera such as this, and have it not included. This was a gift so unaware.

4.0 out of 5 stars thanks for time delivery,,,, December 12, 2013
would be better if it woudl had comes with the camera, rather than buying seperately. good its good working, thank you..

5.0 out of 5 stars works great, July 12, 2014
works great

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 10, 2014
Handy dandy gadget for camera I bought on Amazon.

Rate and Discover Movies