Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Amethyst Jewelry Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now Sale

on August 4, 2013
This data cable does the job of connecting my Canon power shot A2500 to a PC to download pictures. Canon should have included one with the camera. The cable is competitively priced. I would buy it again.
on July 12, 2013
Thought these came with the camera but they don't so I was glad to find them. Very reasonably priced. Thanks for stocking them.
on June 28, 2013
The cable is perfect for me. I don't have to remove the battery to charge. Just connect to computer to recharge.
11 comment8 of 8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 9, 2013
Needed the cord for my new little camera and this fit the bill perfectly at a great price. Beats spending big bucks at RadioShack!
on August 21, 2013
this worked really well with my down load my pictures, dummy proof, this was my first time use anyone can use it.
on February 22, 2014
I ordered this cable because with my old little camera, the only way I downloaded the photos was by hooking up the camera to the computer. With my new Canon PowerShot, I just remove the memory card and place it in the computer to download. I have a charger for the camera, so it really never needs to be hooked up to the computer. As far as I can tell, there is absolutely nothing wrong with this cable, I just didn't need it after all.
on February 16, 2014
Works great! I must say however, I am truly disappointed with "Canon" for not including this with their camera. I have never had a small camera such as this, and have it not included. This was a gift so unaware.
on December 12, 2013
would be better if it woudl had comes with the camera, rather than buying seperately. good its good working, thank you..
on May 30, 2014
This USB cord is great! It fits neatly into the camera and neatly into my camera port and within a matter of seconds I have my pictures where I need them.

If I could change it to a black cord so that it matched the camera, that would make it more attractive, but certainly wouldn't add or detract any of it's ability to perform.

It fits perfectly into the box for my camera, that's one of the best thing ever! I have no complaints on this purchase at all.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 10, 2014
Bought this item as one didn't come with the camera I bought for a gift, so I ordered it if that person needed one at any time. The price was resonable and glad to find one. Always nice to have all equipment for a product, so you don't have to panic when you don't have what you need. Thank you Dorothy Anderson N. Dak.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse