Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now May4th

on October 26, 2012
This battery is very effective for the Canon PowerShot ELPH Digital Cameras. My brother-n-law initially purchased this battery for his new Canon personal camera, then made additional purchases of this same battery for additional purchases of the same camera for use at his company. He and his employees experienced complete satisfaction with this battery's performance in doing what it's supposed to do...providing the power source needed to fully operate the features of the camera, and retaining a lengthy charge. Another nice feature is its ability to quickly recharge. Then my sister bought the same camera and same battery and is completely happy with both! Yep, you guessed it...I bought the same camera and battery, too, and purchased an additional battery for stand-by. My experience is absolute satisfaction on the reliability of this battery. You'll discover, after price comparison, that this after-market battery costs a lot less than the name brand Canon battery. I believe in the cliche: "You get what you pay for," and the Canon PowerShot ELPH Digital Cameras are an excellent product, and so is this battery.
on December 7, 2011
I'm incredibly happy with this battery. I took it as a spare because I was going on a long hiking trip. It lasted longer than the cannon battery! Totally awesome. I have a cannon elph 300.
on July 1, 2013
This battery is an excellent replacement for canon powershot camera! Battery charges quickly and works as well as the original manufacture one from canon. For someone who does not to like to blog down with worldly reviews, this product serves you if your looking for a replacement battery for your camera... A+

Pros: Quick charge, last equal to the original battery, packaged in plastic wrap n box for quick storage and the price!!

Cons: fit a little loose in the charging dock but charges well, does not come with its own plastic protected cover for the charge side area. I wished it did!!

Seller Customer Service: Excellent!! I had a issue with delivery. They were most understanding to my needs , quick to response to my emails and were eager to ensure customer satisfaction! I will definitely buy from this seller again...
review image review image
on July 29, 2014
Worked great in my Elph 300 HS. Lasted longer than the OEM (really not saying much, but, that's why I needed 2!). Takes the charge np, fits in the battery slot np and has been working consistently well for about 1 year. Now I got the Elph 320 and the battery is different so am on the hunt again.
on December 21, 2011
My wife has a home business and needs to take pictures all the time, so there is nothing better than having a spare battery ready when the need arises. TechFuel makes a good quality product and I plan to buy again for my next camera (Nikon d5100 or Canon t3i) when I can make up my mind-LOL. I recommend A+
on May 9, 2012
Purchased as backup for my Scuba diving camera. Used recently for 8 day travel. Held charges and worked to perfection. Appears to be as good as Canon battery but must qualify since only used for this travel. Don't know how it will hold up after many charges but so far so good! There were similar batteries for less price but I figured that the higher price of this battery meant a better product. Also, prior reviewers rated this product very good so I went with their recommendation.
on September 14, 2015
I have owned this for 3 years now. I bought it the same time I bought my Canon Elph 300 camera. This battery is reaching the end of it's life while the original Canon battery that came with the camera is still going strong. I use this camera moderately, both for work and home use, and rotate the batteries out. When I bought this it was $13 @ 3 years use. Do the math and decided for yourself. Not bad - but the Canon OEM battery still has the upper hand.
on August 8, 2012
Buyer beware! I purchased this extra battery last December (2011) for my Canon ELPH 300 and wanting to recharge it less than a year later (August 2012), I find it as dead as a piece of lead. A piece of trash. I'm surprised Amazon sells stuff like this! If I could, I'd give it zero stars, or possibly take some extra ones away.
on May 16, 2012
I wanted a Canon Elph camera, but a replacement battery at the store was $40. That was a serious drawback. A search online led me to this battery at a fraction of the cost, and I'm so glad. It works just as well as the original battery that came with the camera, and now I don't have to worry about a battery dying in the middle of vacation. Great choice!
on February 16, 2014
We needed to use our camera for continuous video filming, so we bought some extra batteries to exchange with. We found there was a huge difference for how long the battery lasted between our original battery that came with the camera and these ones. Might still be good as back up battery for just photos, but not for what we were doing.