Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on December 10, 2012
At first, I didn't like this camera, but then I downloaded the user manual and started looking for help. I like this camera a lot. You can do so many different things with it, which I haven't even touched upon. The only complaint I have is I can't get the carry-strap through the small hole on the side. But, I will eventually as I have tiny crochet hooks which can help out.
on March 14, 2013
Amazing features in a very small compact size device. I’m happy from my purchase.
My only take on this camera is battery indicator. There is no battery indicator. Your indicator will only flash when your battery is low.. Other than that.. Wow.. Be sure to have a little bit of a firm touch…
on December 16, 2012
Anyone that does not want to spend too much money on a camera but wants a very good camera and something light and small would love this Canon PowerShot ELPH 510 HS camera.

It works great, it is easy to use, small, light weight and takes great pictures. All the things I need in a camera.
on February 25, 2013
got it as a lightening deal deal over the holidays for the wife - she LOVES IT!

Wanted a purse sized camera with a decent zoom - hands down better than the little Nikkon she had - the photos are always clear now, even if accross the gym taking volleyball photos
on November 10, 2012
Good size, good touch screen, good zoom but bad picture quality... Im a Canon fan. I have other big format cameras and they are awesome thats what I blindly trusted this product. Pictures are always blury even from static objects. Flash doesn't work well either. Not a good option for pocket cameras.
on November 15, 2012
The camera has some nice features and takes good photos. The zoom is superior to many similar cameras. Battery life however makes this camera not very functional. A day out with the family leaves you wondering if the battery will last. Much worse than last Canon camera that I owned.
on February 24, 2013
1- Uses Canon batteries only, buy spares if you plan to shoot all day without charging.
2- Photo quality is good.
3- LCD screen is not so good in BRIGHT daylight.
4- Video is saved in Quick-time format (some devices do not support format).
on August 15, 2012
Great little point and shoot camera. Very good color, even in low light. I had a Fujifilm F550exr, did not use the GPS on it, had trouble focusing in lower light movies. EPLH510 shoots very good outdoors of in low light. Nice zoom too.
on August 17, 2012
I picked out this camera because I was unsatisfied with the results of our pocket Sony camera when taking photos of my kids at youth soccer and basketball. Our Sony camera is a fine camera and takes great photos as long as the subject is not moving. I had really wanted to buy a D7000 DSLR but that just wasn't in my current budget. I was a little worried about some of the negative reviews that I read on the 510 but there were so few of them and the price with it being an older model was just too good not to take a chance on it. So far I have taken shots at two soccer practices and the results have been fantastic. I took shots of my daughter practicing punts and was blown away with how many clear frames the camera was able to produce in burst mode (freezing the ball perfectly in multiple frames). Also took some action shots of the kids and dogs and have gotten nothing but great comments on facebook. It would be better to have a better zoom rate but I knew that going in. I have read some complaints about the touch screen and I guess it could be improved on but in my opinion it is suffecient to operate the camera.

Another feature I like about this camera is there is an easy to use switch to go from the custom settings to fully automatic. I had never given that switch much thought until the other day when my wife's cameras battery was low and she wanted to borrow mine. I had messed her up in the past by changing the settings on her camera when I used it, and her not knowing how to get it back to the automatic mode that she prefers to use.
on August 17, 2012
I bought this for my son and he couldn't be happier. The only thing about it is that is that it's small and my son tends to be hard on electronics, so I made sure I bought the warranty. He loves the camera and used it from the day he got it.