5.0 out of 5 stars love the Canon Powershot A2600
I found the Canon Powershot A2600 so easy to use with on screen menu. I was able to use it right out of the box, then I just played with it for a little bit and I was able to figure it all out. So if your looking for a good camera that takes good pictures this is the one.
Published 12 months ago by Rick

2.0 out of 5 stars Great outdoor pictures indoor RUN
I loved the color of the camera and after looking at a few the price was a good thought so I figured lets do it... now after a week of having it I am running away... The first night I took a picture in door (well the first 30) all but 6 were blurry... which is a LARGE disappointment... I tried the different functions and still nothing amazing... then I worked for a few...
Published 11 months ago by Micha Affek

5.0 out of 5 stars love the Canon Powershot A2600, April 25, 2013
This review is from: Canon PowerShot A2600 IS 16.0 MP Digital Camera with 5x Optical Zoom and 720p Full HD Video Recording (Blue) (Electronics)
Oh and the battery life is great, the kids always view the pictures right off the camera and I know on my Olympus camera that would just drain the ife right out battery.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Little Camera for the Price, August 5, 2013
I was looking for a basic point and shoot digital camera. For $100 this camera does exactly what I need it to do. It takes great pics both inside and outside and the video quality was surprisingly good. I did my homework before purchasing so I was fully aware this cam did not include a memory card or a cord for transferring images to my pc. Since I already have multiple memory cards and since my laptop has an SD slot this was not an issue. I purchased the caselogic case for this for an additional $6.00 and it fits like a glove. If you are looking for a basic point and shoot cam without a bunch of effects options that you will never use anyways than look no further.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good shots and easy to work, October 12, 2013
JudyAnn Lorenz "cherokee1234" (Ozarks of SW Missouri, United States) - See all my reviews
My old point and shoot cameras were about 'shot'. I choose a smaller camera because I didn't want to drag an slr around. This camera does what I wanted and more.

The videos are easy to work. The viewer is large which helps me line up. I used it for over 100 images during the first outing!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great camera., August 24, 2013
Needed a small camera to take on vacations. Had a cannon years ago and was pleased with it so decided to get another cannon. So far pleased with the pics and ease of use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Camera, October 23, 2013
I purchased this camera to replace my Coolpix camera that the screen got water logged?? This is a really nice simple camera to operate and the pictures turned out so good I hardly even used my Nikon D40. I was able to shoot videos that were really great even though I was shaking while taking them, the clarity and colors were great. The only thing I would recommend is using a Eye-fi Card if you have an I-Pad, the viewing screen is small if you want to see the pics at the end of the day.

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm happy, January 11, 2014
Great camera! Good price and takes good pictures! Only thing is it takes a few seconds to take a second picture if you've just taken one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Canon Camera, December 19, 2013
CLK (Elkton, MD, US) - See all my reviews
Nice small pocket friendly camera. I use mainly canon so the buttons were easy to navigate and the pictures quite nice for a small point and shooter..Love the size so I can take it anywhere and nobody is the wiser.. I good buy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice camera, December 13, 2013
Very good !! I love the pictures it takes and it is very comfortable to carry it around as it is small and light weighted.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Camera - no card, November 19, 2013
Great camera and just what I wanted, but didn't come with card. Had to buy one at Best Buy for $15+

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use!, November 12, 2013
Very easy to use...comparable to an older Canon Powershot my kids decided to give a 'bath'. Do note that you do need to buy a memory card separately...luckily my old one was not destroyed so it didn't cost me anything additional but just keep that in mind when price shopping.

ARRAY(0xa3b29654)