Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 11 questions
votes
260 HS has a 20x zoom compared to a 14x
Jul 4, 2014 by HappyM
votes
Yes, there are a number of settings for the flash, including turning it off.
May 5, 2014 by Robert A. Schmelzlen
votes
I agree. It's like buying a toy for your kid and you have to get batteries too! Even a 1 gig card would be good to get you going and they are dirt cheap! It would be nice if they cam with a soft shell carry case too, except in both cases everyone has there personal preference on what case and card they would prefer.
Apr 18, 2014 by Rob Reid
votes
No
Apr 14, 2014 by Donald A. Podoloff. MD
votes
Honestly I've no idea. This camera comes with a wall charger that's a little different than the one for my older Canon Elph/PowerShot. For 20 bucks or less I got two spares for the camera and they came with another wall charger, so batteries and charging shouldn't be a big issue. And why would we only have one battery for something as important as a camera? :)
Dec 9, 2013 by WMF
votes
I don't know, since I use a Mac. Sorry
Nov 19, 2013 by careful shopper
votes
It is done with the computer program provided with the camera. You import the photographs and the program merges them.
Oct 22, 2013 by Linda Lundblad
votes
L
Oct 12, 2013 by Picky Picky
votes
Sorry, as I mentioned I am an amateur. I don't even understand the question. I just use the auto setting and let the camera decide on the best setting. It hasn't let me down. It takes beautiful pictures. This camera has 12.1 pixels which is all you need in most cases.
Oct 12, 2013 by Pequeeta Renfroe
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers