Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 35 questions
vote
I believe there is a 1 yr. warrantee.
Oct 20, 2014 by J. Scotchler
vote
I'd have to say yes it does, but I can't be certain. The videos I have shot I have not been still while shooting, and I have not seen any of them go out of focus, but they are short duration and short distance. So, it's possible that it might not. Ken
Jul 17, 2014 by fleetwizard
vote
It does have an optical zoom as well as a digital zoom and the ability to change some settings, but there is no manual mode. It is also image stabilized. It is a great little point and shoot camera and takes nice video as well. But, I am not sure it would be what you'd want for a digital photography class. You might want to have your son check with his instructor or the class syllabus to see what type of camera they are expecting him to have, but I'd think it would call for a DSLR.
Aug 19, 2014 by fleetwizard
votes
You are looking at the brightness graph. Press DISP. to cycle through the three different display modes.
Aug 6, 2014 by Jiver
votes
Yes it does have an ON flash setting. When in "AUTO" mode though, which will automatically choose settings according to conditions, you can only cycle between auto and off flash. If you turn this mode off and choose the settings yourself, then you can choose among auto, on, or off flash settings
Sep 23, 2014 by Crystal H.
votes
It was bought specifically to use on youtube and is acceptable for such.
28 days ago by NohoVoltron
votes
It is a very limited instruction pamphlet.
Dec 31, 2014 by Lynne B Bonner
votes
It is made in China
Dec 29, 2014 by M. C. Pugh
votes
I USE THE MEMORY CARD NOT A CABLE
Dec 26, 2014 by Arlene F.
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers