Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 18 questions
vote
This is a very nice camera. pictures are true and clear. it has a setting for action ( sport) shots but can't answer your question, haven't used. the camera is tiny but powerful.
Nov 6, 2013 by Grandmom
votes
The longest video we've taken is 31/2 minutes. Can't find anything in the manual that tells us the total length of video capability. We are impressed by the stability of the video image even while walking.
Aug 1, 2013 by Roy D. Salley
votes
Yes, change the setting to low light, no flash. I photograph at church using stage lights. They turn out pretty good
Sep 23, 2014 by Eddie B
votes
Yes, it does.
Aug 5, 2014 by Eddie B
votes
the quality is very good I always and purchased cameras canon the first I had had 5mpx but the pictures seemed of more megapixel and video is full hd is clear but not like a camcorder but for home use excellent the only thing not even no I can do the functions is wi-fi if it works but I can not if I recommend it for the price and quality of photos
Apr 23, 2014 by Douglas Vera I
votes
i didn't really checked it.
Apr 11, 2014 by Midhun Jagarlamudi
votes
Yes, with several customizable options such as length of time and number of shots.
Sep 27, 2013 by E. Ervin
votes
Yes it does! Nice!
Jun 10, 2013 by J. G. Dean
votes
You can read my review and in it I describe on how to connect to a Mac using WiFi: http://www.amazon.com/review/RUMS9ZOB6GRKL/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm
Oct 20, 2013 by tomfromboston
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers