Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 21-30 of 43 questions
votes
Don't overlook the Canon Powershot S100 which is getting rave reviews. It is absolutely the best point and shoot digital camera on the market!
Dec 17, 2013 by Norb
votes
Yes you can.
Nov 28, 2013 by J. Kimm
votes
Yes....mine came with a manual. It was new.
Sep 3, 2013 by J. Kimm
votes
I am pretty sure I didn't sell a camera recently. I think I got this question by mistake. Sorry.
Mar 14, 2013 by ladybargainer
votes
CHINA, isn't everything!
Feb 7, 2013 by Mule
votes
Oh wow -- I can't believe someone else narrowed their choices to Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX5V and the Canon Powershot sx130is! I'd like some advice and comparison on these two cameras, too! I only take family photos but I want a camera where I can capture quick shots -- on the spur of the moment --- and if needed, multiple shots in quick succession. I'd also like great quality, clear photos. Which one is best? Thanks
Sep 8, 2011 by Health Advocate
votes
I've owned both the Canon SX10is, SX20is (currently) and the SX120is, and I've seen "Busy" on all of them when the photo is being saved on slower memory cards. Faster cards do not seem to have this issue since the file is being saved quicker. The beep issue. I too have only heard a single beep when the cameras focus with a green square in the middle of the view. This too seems to be normal. I love all these cameras for several reasons, some that are unique to these models of Canon. Some of those features were lost in the SX30is which was a deal stopper for me. I was so glad to see those features still on the SX130is and more.
May 16, 2011 by S. Griggs
votes
You may check the differences on these websites: http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/specs/Canon/canon_sx110is.asp http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/specs/Canon/canon_sx130is.asp The major changes between these two cameras are: - effective resolution: from 9.0 to 12.0 megapixels (generally derogatory for low-light image quality because of possible picture noise, but depending on the quality of the camera software) - zoom range: from 36-360mm to 28-336mm (The bigger wide angle is VERY useful for short distances as well as for landscapes! The smaller tele zoom is tolerable for average users.) - optical zoom: from 10 to 12 steps (better graduation) - movie clips: additional HD videos 1280 x 720 (30 fps) with stereo sound - storage types: additional SDXC/MMCplus/HC MMCplus cards - "Scene" modes: additional effects such as miniature and fisheye for videos and still images Apropos of predecessors, there's also the SX120IS in between ...
Mar 18, 2011 by Ralf G.
votes
Mine is the same way. Kind of annoying. If you find out anything, please let me know.
Jan 28, 2011 by Kris
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers