Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on March 23, 2014
Awesome camera! I took a picture of the moon and you can see the craters along the edges!(I don't have a very steady hand when zooming) I would buy it again! It would let me insert the picture in the actual ad. I hope the photo helps people make a decision!
review image
22 comments|67 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 10, 2013
light weight, so very easy to point and shoot. Display is awesome with highly defined resolution and colors. Zoom is powerful and accurate at details even at 50 feet distance.
on December 11, 2013
Great value. The zoom that I needed and wi-fi is a definite plus. The ability to geotag photos using iPhone was great surprise.
on January 15, 2014
I haven't had a new camera in a few years so I was due for one.
The camera was shipped EXTREMELY fast. The quality is great, the zoom, macro etc..
It is somewhat of a tight squeeze to fit most of the items into the camera bag, but you can easily go buy a bigger bag.
The direction are a little confusing for me, I don't consider myself to be tech savvy.

Great camera for the price. I did price comparing and Amazon had the cheapest price for the amount of items you received.
on November 19, 2013
For a small, on-the-go, durable camera, this is a very well designed, feature rich offering. After researching several options at this price point, this was definitely the best choice for our needs.
on March 20, 2014
This is a great little camera and you can't beat the price for what your getting. My husband is an avid photographer and swears by canon so this was a great gift for him. It is compact and totally portable yet very clear and powerful for any type of picture taking!! Highly recommend to anyone that wants an "on the go" camera!
on October 14, 2013
This is a good package for SX510. It's easy to use and awesome optical zoom. But I Prefer SX500 with the same package because of SX500 has 16.0 MP CMOS and extra function than SX510.

Take it:
B0096U81BA
on September 12, 2013
I bought this for my teen son to make videos. Its very easy to use, pictures are clear. He's having a good time making videos & taking pictures. Comes with lots of accesories.
on January 6, 2014
We love the small camera . IT takes great picture and easy too use. The caring case and everything that was promised with the camera was perfect . We are very pleased with the seller.
on October 3, 2014
This is a great deal. The Canon Power Shot SX510HS is just wonderful for the beginner to intermediate photographer. The complete package contains: camera, battery pack (which is the only camera I found that didn't need actual batteries), battery charger, neck strap, and small easy to carry camera case. The camera is easy to set up and use. It also has a video recorder. The Canon is almost intuitive, and when in the auto setting you really just point and shoot.

The Canon has Wi-Fi capability, you can send pictures from your camera to any compatible devices, such as your computer or Smart phone. All of the pictures I have taken are vibrant and lifelike. You will need to go online and download or bookmark the User's Manual. The small book included with the product is really not a manual.

This is the best camera I have ever had.