5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome
Awesome camera! I took a picture of the moon and you can see the craters along the edges!(I don't have a very steady hand when zooming) I would buy it again! It would let me insert the picture in the actual ad. I hope the photo helps people make a decision!
Published 10 months ago by Lozen27

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing product from an indifferent manufacturer
Lens froze after 5 weeks of use. Canon said to send it in and they would repair it under warranty. Canon then unilaterally decided not to repair it, and instead to replace it with a "refurbished" camera that had deep scratches, gouges, and chips in multiple areas of body. I would rather have repaired it locally at my own expense. Canon's solution (after...
Published 3 months ago by Kindle Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, March 23, 2014
This review is from: Canon PowerShot SX510 HS 12.1 MP CMOS Digital Camera with 30x Optical Zoom and 1080p Full-HD Video Ultimate Bundle With 32GB Secure Digital High Capacity (SDHC) Card, Digpro CompactDeluxe Carrying Case, Extra Battery , Tripod , HDMI Cable, Reader (Electronics)

4.0 out of 5 stars Well worth it!, November 10, 2013
Andrew Chin (Doral,, FL, US) - See all my reviews
light weight, so very easy to point and shoot. Display is awesome with highly defined resolution and colors. Zoom is powerful and accurate at details even at 50 feet distance.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value. Wi-Fi and Geotagging Capability a Big Plus, December 11, 2013
Great value. The zoom that I needed and wi-fi is a definite plus. The ability to geotag photos using iPhone was great surprise.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Option for an On-The-Go Camera, November 19, 2013
D. K. Garcia (Denver, CO United States) - See all my reviews
For a small, on-the-go, durable camera, this is a very well designed, feature rich offering. After researching several options at this price point, this was definitely the best choice for our needs.

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW !, October 14, 2013
This is a good package for SX510. It's easy to use and awesome optical zoom. But I Prefer SX500 with the same package because of SX500 has 16.0 MP CMOS and extra function than SX510.

Take it:
B0096U81BA

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT, January 15, 2014
I haven't had a new camera in a few years so I was due for one.
The camera was shipped EXTREMELY fast. The quality is great, the zoom, macro etc..
It is somewhat of a tight squeeze to fit most of the items into the camera bag, but you can easily go buy a bigger bag.
The direction are a little confusing for me, I don't consider myself to be tech savvy.

Great camera for the price. I did price comparing and Amazon had the cheapest price for the amount of items you received.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy, September 12, 2013
I bought this for my teen son to make videos. Its very easy to use, pictures are clear. He's having a good time making videos & taking pictures. Comes with lots of accesories.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sx510 Canon, January 6, 2014
We love the small camera . IT takes great picture and easy too use. The caring case and everything that was promised with the camera was perfect . We are very pleased with the seller.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it !, May 19, 2014
My husband bought this for me, for our upcoming safari. I am not literate when it comes to cameras, so when I opened this and started playing with it, I soon realized it's very user friendly ! I love all the gadgets it came with, I really like how light weight it is, since it will be hanging on my neck. It takes great pictures, was easy to set up, and can't wait to take it on my next trip :)

5.0 out of 5 stars So far the best camera I ever had, November 16, 2014
So far the best camera I ever had. just took this picture of a 6 inch high snowman and his friend. You can almont count the snowflakes.