Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 questions
votes
The base camera package is the camera, charger, battery, a level 4 or 6 memory card, and a computer cable. This supplier does include at the advertised package price all the stuff you see in the picture. I think it comes to about $20 more than the base camera alotment. Do you need all the extra stuff? Probably not, but it's lots of little things you may appreciate. If you want all the extras it's just $20. But I do suggest that you get from amazon two really good level 10 memory cards. Most retail stores only carry the level 4 cards, which cause delays in the shooting time and processing. I've only been able to get the level 10 cards on the internet, and they are worth the $10-$20 (depending on storage size you desire).
Nov 6, 2012 by Creed Smith
votes
Thanks to this question, I just learned something about the camera. When I used the camera recently, I noticed I had to wait about five seconds between shots. I just discovered a button on the back that looks like a target. After taking a picture, I can press that button and shoot again immediately.
Dec 12, 2013 by David Koehler
votes
Yes, turn on the camera, press the Menu button. You will see a wrench and hammer icon on the right tab. Press the right button on the control wheel to that icon. There will appear a bunch of options. The first is Mute, the second is volume. Cursor down to the volume, then press the OK button( the one is the middle of the control wheel). This will open up the volume for the various sounds. Just select each one, and press the left button on the control wheel, this will lower the volume on the item selected. Do this to all the sound options. Press the menu button to exit, and you will not have a silent camera that will take flash pictures. I did this on my camera, and had no problems with taking a flash picture. Good Luck David Devlin
Jun 10, 2014 by D Devlin
votes
My package included an extra battery.
May 20, 2014 by CKnoblauch
votes
battery type Apr 24, 2014
Li-ion rechargeable with it's own charger. Bought a spare back-up to have just in case. A nice camera.
Apr 25, 2014 by Sinus Sufferer
votes
If the screen on the back that shows what the picture will be qualifies as a viewfinder, then, yes. By the way, my wife and I are very happy with this camera.
Apr 22, 2014 by David Koehler
votes
Yes it does, although i have never used it. Here is the description "The camera makes it easy to show off your high quality images and video wherever you are, with enhanced built-in Wi-Fi technology that lets you share photos with comments on social networking sites - even within specific groups. "
Dec 21, 2013 by Jenny B.
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers