Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on October 28, 2012
I always read reviews before I purchase anything, so after finding the Canon PowerShot the Best in Review, I purchased one. I could not be more satisfied. The 16 MP format gives beautiful, sharp, and clear photos. It slips right in my pocket and its quick start-up and clear, bright screen are always ready for that photo moment. I also like the charging bay - no more wires and cables to carry and hook up. All the auto features are amazing for a camera this size. I also got one for my wife as she needed an upgrade as well. But, by far, I am "blown away" with the HD video. I take a lot of sports and moving videos. The stabilization technology is excellent. Even walking over rough ground while shooting, the camera stays steady and clear. Also, when shooting video the "zoom in" and "zoom out" are slowed which produces and much nicer overall film. Focus is good in video mode as well. I used to be a professional wedding photographer. I used medium format equipment to get that perfect photo but this little Canon would give the "Big Boys" a run for their money. I give it a 4.8+ for sure. Why not perfect? The battery does not last very long especially when shooting video. I'll probably order another battery to throw in my bag.
on November 26, 2012
Fast shipping and if the camera takes pictures as beautiful as the camera is itself I would say it rates above a 5 star. We bought this for our grandaughter for Christmas so we will see in about a month.
on November 16, 2013
Nice features and resolution for the price. It's very compact and has a very nice wide screen on the back. I got it for my wife who loves it and I end up using it quite a bit as well.

We have about 4 canon's in our house for various purposes and this has become one of the two primary cameras used.
on April 2, 2014
This is our 4th cannon powershot. Seems to take a much longer time to focus than any of the previous models we had.
When taking HD movies, it seems fall in and out of focus for no reason.
It takes great night and low light shots though.

It was dropped hard and quit working soon after we got it, but was able to get it working again with a combination of pliers, hammer, and luck. It has been working fine now for the past 6 months.
on December 12, 2012
I have owned several point and shoot cameras and this by far is the best one I have owned. The picture quality is outstanding and other than cropping I don't have to do any other enhancements. I also find this camera very easy to use and I know there is a lot more to offer if I actually sit down and read the owners manual!
on June 4, 2013
Nice compact size, takes very good photos.
The video are not great but very good for this price range.
This camera is not as good as my older 12mp digital SLR but very close. Nice all around carry camera
on September 3, 2013
Bought this camera to take on a trip with a group of people, best camera I have owned, small enough to put in a pocket or small purse, screen is wide angle you can get an excellent shot of anything you take, recommend it highly.
on March 20, 2013
I have recently received camera and its perfect. I have tested it and it is very very high quality camera. it takes perfect full hd videos. it stabilizes image during video recording. Smart AUTO feature is working very well. taken pictures are very high quality and perfect. In complete dark in room it takes pictures like it is day. battery charger charges battery very good. charge time was approximately 1:45 hour. File transfer speed to pc is very fast.
I also recommend to buy "Power2000 NB-11L Replacement Lithium-Ion Battery, 3.6 volt 900mAh, for Canon Powershot ELPH 110 HS Series Cameras" and "Case Logic TBC-302 FFP Compact Camera Case (Black)" with this camera. this case is very good too. it has additional little pocket.
You cant find digital camera with 16.1 mp and Full HD video with this price (also I could not find this features on higher priced cameras too). I think this is better camera than its newer models.
on January 6, 2013
ARRIVED QUICKLY. GOOD PRICE AND TOP QUALITY AND EASY TO USE. PHOTO QUALITY EXCELLENT. DOWNLOADING IS EASY TO USE. DON'T LET YOUR GRANDCHILDREN PLAY WITH IT THOUGH. cAMERA DOESN'T HANDLE DROPPING WELL.
on July 22, 2012
i love this camera. i feel like a professional when taking pictures. takes awesome sharp high quality pics. and if you hold the snap button it takes pictures none stop fast. everyone likes my camera. today at the lake we had baptsim and there was many people taking pictures with all the camera.s and people said my camera stood out the most out with the most nice sharp pics.