5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Camera, Great Pictures and Videos, Great Price
This was a quality purchase and I did a huge amount of research as well as visiting and speaking with reps at both Best Buy and Frys. And I would've actually bought on Amazon had I had more time before going on vacation but I bought it at Frys Electronics.

First off, I did many comparisons to other Canons recently released. This camera has all of the features...
Published on April 23, 2012 by M. Coleman

3.0 out of 5 stars Sharper, But Noisier Photos Than Some Others
I purchased the Canon ELPH 100 HS camera last year to try out the Canon HS System. I was impressed with the relatively clean-looking images that can be taken in low light, compared to the noticeably noisy images taken with my older cameras. However, when I zoomed in on parts of the images to look at details, the images were soft and lacking the detail I wanted. The...
Published on June 8, 2012 by M. Kato

‹ Previous | 121 22 2376 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Great P&S camera that takes outstanding macro shots!, January 4, 2014
I LOVED this camera. Carried it all over the world with me last year. Looked to buy another one before this one's warranty ran out, but now they are more expensive than when I bought this one? Shot times are slow with flash, it takes a while to lock on or charge so forget trying to get quick, action shots with this one. At least not with flash. Otherwise it's acceptable. Awesome video too!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Point & Shoot Camera, January 3, 2014
Got this for my son who is an exchange student in Japan. He has taken some amazing pictures with it. It is small and easy to carry around with him, the battery life is good and the picture quality is great. Being a teenager, he loves to use all the special effects and take lots of videos. The slow motion video is one of his favorite things. He has made some great vlog posts about his trip from videos he took on the camera.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great camera, January 3, 2014
Dr. Rob (Hershey, PA) - See all my reviews
This replaced my previous Elph which drowned. I forgot digital cameras can't swim in the ocean. Oh my...

This produces a GREAT picture quality (I've blown up photos to 20 inches with no pixelation at all), has a host of settings and features that makes it an impressive tool for capturing images in different lighting and locations (beach, mountain skiing, etc).

It charges well, and the retracting lens makes it very small and easy to carry in your pocket. I have a carrying case for extra batteries and memory cards, but when on vacation, I carry it around without the pouch. Just be careful in the sand.

Canon PowerShots have received rave reviews, and this one falls in line with the rest of the family exactly as it should. If I ever need a new camera, I'm looking at the PowerShot line again.

I LOVE everything about this camera. I really do. So will you.

5.0 out of 5 stars All good., January 1, 2014
All is well. This product fits the description. The quality is excellent. Recommend for purchase. Happy new year ! !

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Camera, December 31, 2013
Bought this for a first time Digital user ( Grandma ) very easy to use and have had many great pictures to share with friends and family

5.0 out of 5 stars Great point and shoot for everyone, December 29, 2013
I got this camera for my parents who just want to be able to take great pictures without too much tinkering, and the little guy does the trick. They have traveled all over the world and taken great pictures with this camera.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great camera, easy to use., December 29, 2013
This camera delivers as it advertises. The camera is easy to use and has shown no problems since purchased 6 months ago.

4.0 out of 5 stars very good camera, December 29, 2013
It takes great picture the settings are easy to used and control, Oh the video is great it record high definition video i believe 720p and the file are quite large for that reason but you can set it for lower resolution too. The sound on recording is decent, the picture a good, I like it so far.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, December 26, 2013
Easy to use, carry and have around. It is a camera for the pocket or the glove compartment to catch that shot that used to get away.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Camera, December 17, 2013
I bought this for my mother and she has loved it--great pictures--great price and super delivery time-- Mom takes her camera in to Walgreens for printed pictures when she wants them and stores lots on the camera to share with friends and family--great to fit in her purse

‹ Previous | 121 22 2376 | Next ›