- Shipping Weight: 3.7 pounds
- ASIN: B00408FR42
- Average Customer Review: 4.1 out of 5 stars See all reviews (37 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #17,509 in Camera & Photo (See Top 100 in Camera & Photo) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 9, 2010
Canon Powershot SX150 IS 14MP Digital Camera with 12x Zoom Bundle (Black)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 12x Optical Zoom with 28mm Wide-Angle Lens
- Optical Image Stabilizer
- 14.1 Megapixel Sensor
- Canon DIGIC 4 Image Processor
- Smart AUTO
|Optical Sensor Resolution||12.1 MP|
|Shipping Weight||3.67 pounds|
Top Customer Reviews
If you decide to buy the intire kit, be aware that the case is not for this camera - actually it is twice or more the camera's size.
1) battery life does run low but id reccomend buying rechargeable batteries=) easy
2)DO read the booklet manuel and dowload the disc onto your computer, the disk teaches you more than the booklet manuel does, it has so much more information on how to use your camera =)
3)DO NOT USE the yellow wipe that comes with this set, it is to clean ur camera, it has fuzz and can get into the lens and you will have to send your camera off to get it fixed, id use a diff kind of material
4) id buy a LCD screen protector =) just an option
5) Overall this is a great camera and everything that was included was awesom!the case it comes with is perfect size and can fit in ur handbagg/purse *woman* and or you can just hang it over your shoulder... also its very protected cushion like. The usb device is AWESOM! you just put ur memory card at one end and connect the other end to your usb port and you have your pictures in seconds. This is a great seller=) thank you so much!
6) take your time to play with your camera, get used to it and just have fun!
- The bag it was packaged with is a bit too big for me.
- It takes a little bit of time for the camera to process/save the pictures.
- It uses AA batteries so you need to buy rechargable NiMH batteries for the camera.
Overall, a great buy for the price!
Cons: no stich, easy to accidentally hit other buttons, no eyepiece
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Wonderful camera for our first time photography student! It was also a great deal.Published 12 months ago by Rosalie
Very happy with this camera for what we use it for. We have a canon rebel slr but wanted a little camera to use for trips to the beach, amusement parks, etc. Read morePublished 19 months ago by ajsmom
I gave this camera to my mom in June, she is not very technological person .... and knew how to handle quickly. friendly. I recommendPublished on May 7, 2013 by Cristina bastardo
THIS WAS NICE AT FIRST BUT THE LCD SCREEN IS BROKE ALREADY. AND IT WAS NOT EVEN A YEAR. ITS DEFECTIVEPublished on March 22, 2013 by Michael M.
I have owned the Canon A1000IS, SX120, SX130, SX150 and I am fairly certain I will own the SX160 soon. Read morePublished on February 28, 2013 by LapisLee
This camera did not work. Tech support didn't know if it was a faulty picture card or a faulty camera. I decided it was too big and bulky and not exactly what I needed. Read morePublished on February 19, 2013 by robinellenbird
I've owned two previous Canons and am familiar with how they generally work. This particular model is solid, durable, and has a nice zoom. Read morePublished on January 15, 2013 by MarchFirst