5.0 out of 5 stars Great product
Great camera, excellent zoom, loved the functions.
If you decide to buy the intire kit, be aware that the case is not for this camera - actually it is twice or more the camera's size.
Published on October 4, 2010 by Brareviewer

3.0 out of 5 stars Great camera, terrible battery life
Published 22 months ago by Nicole Anderson

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, October 4, 2010
This review is from: Canon Powershot SX150 IS 14MP Digital Camera with 12x Zoom Bundle (Black) (Electronics)
Great camera, excellent zoom, loved the functions.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Camera, heres the 411, February 17, 2011
This is a great camera! i mean it takes great pictures and the setting are really easy!
1) battery life does run low but id reccomend buying rechargeable batteries=) easy
2)DO read the booklet manuel and dowload the disc onto your computer, the disk teaches you more than the booklet manuel does, it has so much more information on how to use your camera =)
3)DO NOT USE the yellow wipe that comes with this set, it is to clean ur camera, it has fuzz and can get into the lens and you will have to send your camera off to get it fixed, id use a diff kind of material
4) id buy a LCD screen protector =) just an option
5) Overall this is a great camera and everything that was included was awesom!the case it comes with is perfect size and can fit in ur handbagg/purse *woman* and or you can just hang it over your shoulder... also its very protected cushion like. The usb device is AWESOM! you just put ur memory card at one end and connect the other end to your usb port and you have your pictures in seconds. This is a great seller=) thank you so much!
6) take your time to play with your camera, get used to it and just have fun!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pictures, November 18, 2010
I ordered this camera for its features, megapixles and mainly its optical zoom. I also like the smallish size. I have taken hundreds of pictures with it and really like the quality of them. The quality of the camera is great. I had to replace my last camera due to a malfunction in the lens. Canon makes great equipment.

4.0 out of 5 stars very nice, April 5, 2011
The pictures are crisp and I love the control you have over the camera. I haven't seen a camera for under $200 where you can control both aperture and shutter speed. The flash is great - it determines how bright the flash should be so getting washed out pictures is rare and I have taken pictures across a dimly lit room and the exposure was almost perfect.

The downside:
- The bag it was packaged with is a bit too big for me.
- It takes a little bit of time for the camera to process/save the pictures.
- It uses AA batteries so you need to buy rechargable NiMH batteries for the camera.

Overall, a great buy for the price!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this camera!, April 16, 2011
I bought this camera in anticipation of an Alaskan cruise this summer. So far, I have taken pictures at our zoo and botanical garden, just to see how the camera works. It is amazing. The zoom lens is terrific! I almost thought I was right in front of the elephants when I saw the pictures. The camera actually knew when I was taking photos of flowers. I could also see the craters in the moon when taking pictures of the super moon earlier this month. I haven't had any issues with the batteries as I have been using rechargeable batteries. I can't wait to see what it can do in Alaska.

4.0 out of 5 stars good but could be improved, October 15, 2010
Pros: sharp photos, easy to use, good stabilization, fast cycle time, good focal length
Cons: no stich, easy to accidentally hit other buttons, no eyepiece

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME!!!, October 16, 2010
This camera is awesome. So easy to use. On screen instructions, how can you go wrong? Bought this item on Monday, was delivered on Thursday. Great pics from Titans game. Can't wait to use it in Florida this week.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great camera, March 25, 2011
Couldn't be happier with the camera. My wife and I love it. It is easy to use and figure out. Love the quality of the video it shoots as well as the pictures (gets over 2000 pics on an 8 Gig card). Arrived on time and in great shape; would order from the vendor again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Son loves his camera, January 27, 2011
Got this camera as a gift for my HS son. It was recommended by his teacher. My son really loves the camera with many features found on a higher end camera. Good price, good starter camera for the serious beginner.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great camera, terrible battery life, September 9, 2012
This camera takes awesome photos. Very happy with the photo quality and it is very user-friendly especially if you are not a professional photographer. The only negative comment I would have to say about the camera is the battery life. Last time I used it, I had put brand new batteries and by the end of the evening the camera was dead. Unfortunately, rechargeable batteries will not work in the camera. I am very irritated that I need to replace the batteries every time I want to use it!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›