Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Canon EOS Rebel T3i 18 MP CMOS APS-C Sensor DIGIC ..." and save 58% off the $1,198.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $7.82 shipping
4 Year Camera Accident Protection Planfrom Warrantech
- Includes Parts and Labor coverage plus accidental damages caused by drops and spills
- Repair or Replacement Promise on Every Product and Never a Deductible
- 5 Day Repair Guarantee on Depot Service
- Contract Delivered by E-mail, Register and File Claims Online or by Phone
- Excludes Aerial Drones and Radio Controlled Devices
Canon EOS Rebel T3i 18 MP CMOS APS-C Sensor DIGIC 4 Image Processor Digital SLR Camera with EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Lens + Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4.0-5.6 IS Telephoto Zoom Lens (OLD MODEL)
|Price:||$799.00 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$399.00 (33%)|
- Includes T3I camera, 18-55 mm Lense, 55-250 mm lense,
- Battery, spare battery, charger, software CD, Manuals
- as shown in pictures. Just like new condition
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
|Display Size||3 inches|
|Expanded ISO Maximum||6,400|
|Expanded ISO Minimum||100|
|External Memory Included||No|
|Flash Sync Speed||1/200_sec|
|Focus Type||Automatic with manual|
|Item Dimensions||12 x 12 x 8 inches|
|Item Weight||5 pounds|
|Lithium Battery Weight||4 ounces|
|Optical Sensor Resolution||18 MP|
|Optical Sensor Technology||CMOS|
|Shipping Weight||6.65 pounds|
|Style Name||Body + 18-55mm + 55-250mm lenses|
|Video Capture Format||h.264|
|Video Capture Resolution||1080p_hd|
|Viewfinder Type||optical viewfinder|
|Water Resistance Level||Not Water Resistant|
From the Manufacturer
Bundle an essential Telephoto Zoom Lens to as a great beginning of an ethusiastic photographer's EOS Rebel DSLR System.
Canon EOS Rebel T3i 18 MP CMOS Digital SLR Camera and 2.7-inch LCD and EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Lens
The new flagship of the EOS Rebel line, Canon EOS Rebel T3i brings professional EOS features into an easy to use, lightweight digital SLR that's a joy to use. Featuring a class-leading 18.0-megapixel CMOS image sensor and increased light sensitivity for low light photography, the EOS Rebel T3i also has an advanced HD Movie mode for gorgeous Full HD movies. Able to capture up to 3.7 frames per second, it's ready to go the minute it's picked up. Advanced Live View, a new wide-area screen, plus features like Canon's brilliant Auto Lighting Optimizer and Highlight Tone features ensure brilliant photos and movies, easily. With some of the most advanced features of any digital SLR, it's simply the best Rebel Canon has ever created.
Key Features of the Canon EOS Rebel T3i Digital SLR Camera
- Canon T3i DSLR Kit includes the EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS lens
- 18.0 MP CMOS sensor and DIGIC 4 Image Processor for high image quality and speed.
- ISO 100 - 6400 for shooting from bright to dim light.
- Improved EOS Full HD Movie mode with manual exposure control, expanded recording with new Movie Digital zoom
- Vari-angle 3.0-inch Clear View LCD monitor (3:2) for shooting at high or low angles and 1,040,000-dot VGA with reflection reduction
- New Scene Intelligent Auto mode and Picture Style Auto incorporating the new EOS Scene Detection System
- And Video Snapshot features for enhanced video shooting options.
- Includes EOS Rebel T3i digital SLR camera and EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Type II Lens; 18.0 megapixel CMOS sensor; Eye-level SLR viewfinder
- 3.0-inch Vari-Angle Clear View LCD; Built-in flash; Full HD movie mode at 1920 x 1080 resolution
- DIGIC 4 Image Processor; Scene Intelligent Auto mode and Picture Style Auto incorporate EOS Scene Detection System; Advanced imaging features: Basic+ function, Multi-Aspect function and Creative Filters
- Compatible with full line of Canon EF and EF-S lenses
- USB 2.0 terminal; Video out terminal: NTSC/PAL selectable; SD/SDHC/SDXC memory card slot (card not included)
Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4.0-5.6 IS Telephoto Zoom Lens for Canon SLR Cameras
Incorporating Canon's Optical Image Stabilizer technology, this Canon 55-250mm telephoto zoom lens captures long distance, low-light shots far better than many comparable lenses, helping you photograph the far-off action of athletes or zoom in for an intimate portrait with a blurred background. The high-zoom-ratio lens is equivalent to a focal length of 88-400mm in the 35mm format (when used on Canon EOS cameras compatible with EF-S lenses). More significantly, the image stabilizer effect creates an equivalent shutter speed of roughly four stops faster than the same size lens without an image stabilizer. In other words, if the slowest shutter speed you can hold a 250mm lens steadily is normally 1/250th of a second, this Canon lens will let you hand-hold shutter speeds as slow as 1/15th of a second. The lens also boasts a UD-glass lens element to correct chromatic aberration to create excellent image quality throughout the zoom range. Delivering an excellent performance at an affordable price for all photographers, the 55-250mm lens carries a one-year warranty.
Key Features of the Lens
Read about our customers' top-rated cameras and lenses on our review pages: Digital SLR Cameras, Lenses
Top Customer Reviews
- Being a DSLR, this camera is a bit heavy, especially if you're using a telephoto lens. This doesn't terribly bother me because it does not feel "cheap" in any way. To note, the T3 actually feels lighter than the T3i.
-I am REALLY a fan of the swivel screen which is newly introduced in this model. As others have said, I do fear accidentally bumping it and snapping it off but I really do like it. Plus, you can rotate it around so the screen is against the camera to protect it from scratches when not in use.
-Picture quality blew me away. Even before I knew the right settings, just using the auto, this camera handles color really wonderfully. I have taken several outdoor photos with my dogs in the grassy backyard and the grass is a beautiful bright and vibrant hue. No photoshop edits necessary! :)
-The camera itself actually has a few image filters you can apply to your photos after you take them. They're fairly simplistic but a neat addition.
-The battery life when taking photos (and not using live view) is really fantastic compared to typical point and shoot digital cameras. Since the camera does not take photos with live view (unless you turn on the setting) I've gotten many photos before having to recharge.
-The exception to the above: If recording video, especially in HD, that REALLY eats the battery life up. I probably only get a few hours out of the battery if recording straight video.Read more ›
I shot approximately 90 test images with each of the Nikkor lenses. After carefully reviewing them at 100% magnification in Photoshop, I can honestly say that only 1 of the 180 photos was genuinely sharp.
The 55-200 had trouble focusing under certain circumstances even in mid-day on a mostly cloudy but well lighted day. In addition to the lack of sharpness either the lenses, the sensor or the in camera software did a poor job with contrast and color rendition. Neither zoom ring moved "smoothly." Both felt "rough." I understand that they are relatively cheap "kit" lenses, but I expect much better from a lens with the Nikkor name!
The mirror in the Nikon DSLR body did something indicative of poor design, poor quality and/or poor manufacturing. It shifted at the last moment as it seated itself. It was not aligned properly for its travel and seating.
There is something about the design of the D5100 body front where it is supposed to fit your right hand that was VERY uncomfortable for me. This could be a personal issue since hand sizes vary.
Fortunately, I was able to return the camera for a full refund! Overall, I was EXTREMELY disappointed!Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great Camera. It takes photos very quick and you can maneuver the screen in certain ways where you can see the photo. It takes a great shot and the photo is very great and clear. Read morePublished 7 months ago by JPG9936
Have had this camera for couple years now. Amazing pics, easy to use, LOVE IT!Published 11 months ago by RobsterRob
Great camera. This is a little workhorse for me. I would loved to have been able to afford the more expensive 5D, but budgets are what they are. Read morePublished 13 months ago by Randy C
This camera is awesome! It takes really good pictures and for a amateur like me it is perfect!Published 14 months ago by Raphael Schütz
I read a lot of reviews and was hesitant at first to spend the money for yet another camera I didn't know if I'd like. Thankfully I love my camera. I don't regret it at all. Read morePublished 15 months ago by Shawnar1