Questions & Answers
4.7 out of 5 stars (1,676)
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 78 questions
votes
My camera came with 18-55 (wide angle) and 75-300 (telephoto) lens. I use the 75-300 all the time but rarely the 18-55. The wide angle lens is good for taking a photo of a large group of people, a landscape, etc. The 75-300 lens allows me to get good photos without being close to the subject. I use it a lot for taking photos of speakers at my Rotary club. I can stand at the back of the room and get a photo that looks like I was close to the speaker. If I could have just one lens it would be the 75-300.
Aug 9, 2013 by D. Tabler
vote
The camera shoots video in MOV format. Your video files will have a file name of MVI###.mov. MOV files can be played by most movie play-back programs.
Dec 13, 2013 by Michael Spooner
vote
I'm not sure if its a 7.2v battery but yea the camera does come with it's own battery and charger along with the camera.
Jun 14, 2013 by Joshua
votes
It's as long as the memory card has room.
Mar 14, 2014 by Mike Magid
votes
The camera comes with a battery and charger. the battery should be charged before using it the first time
Oct 15, 2013 by Michael Spooner
votes
It includes camera with 18-55 lens and 75-300mm lens + charger usb cables to connect to tv
May 1, 2014 by Dinesh S.
votes
EF was the mount for the new EOS system that replaced their FD mount in 1987. EF-S lenses are specifically designed for the smaller APS-C sensor size, like on the Rebels. They're not compatible on full-frame cameras. These cameras have a white square on the mount's surface, along with the typical EF red dot that all EOS cameras have.
Jun 26, 2013 by Tom L
votes
Made in Taiwan.
Mar 18, 2014 by Jackie Cline
votes
YES! Without going into detail, it can! It just depend on what functions you want to use.
Mar 5, 2014 by j.m. harrington
votes
Yes. It definitely has the built in flash. It is equipped to accept an external flash as well.
Mar 15, 2014 by J. Bero
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers